Clover apk captcha update

When is floens going to update clover so that we don't have to enter picture captcha every single time we post since gookmoot already changed the settings such that we can post freely for a short period of time after solving one captcha?

>>>/brit/

I don't understand.

that guy is a fucking nut sack
how is he still roaming around like that, shouldn't he be in a mental asylum or some shit?

Isn't that a little harsh for someone who merely made a Sup Forums app?

Buy a Sup Forums pass.

I don't want my credit card info to be leaked.

Just get a Sup Forums pass, bro. It's comfy.

Is that floens? Leave the dude alone, he made a decent app that hundreds of us use. All you have done is pollute our world with your nigger genes.

>being that fucking retarded
lurk more

It's not that easy, otherwise it'd have be done...

How come clover doesn't have tabs like Overchan?

Floens is dead.

why does clover crash on 8.0 if you view post replies

Jesus, you're right. What happened? He used to push daily commits like a true codemonkey just a week ago.

Moot got to him.

Why don't you fork it and update it yourself you entitled lazy nigger?

what's a 'fork'?

When someone takes an open source project and creates their own project based on it its called a fork. Its called this because the modern day fork is a fork of the spoon.

Becase Floens's spaghetti code is about as easy to understand as ancient egyptian hieroglyphs.

You going to pay for me?

How come cccd0 managed to do it with Sup Forums x?

He got a gf.

I updated from the latest github version and whenever I pin a thread there is no new post counter next to the pinned thread. Is there an option to enable it somewhere?

This thread is about clover not Sup Forums x

Disregard that, I suck cocks. Just figured it out.

He got a gf (male)

thanks for the keke