Will thots finally stop staring at their iPhones 24/7?

Will thots finally stop staring at their iPhones 24/7?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ad-#Latin
Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tabloid journalism
Instantly disregarded. It's sensationalized.

Not blinking is more likely to age your skin

People don't realize how autistic women can be, such that even the most neckbearded basement dwelling anime watching loser looks psychologically healthy in comparison.

Tell them semen can make their skin shine and silky, and they will go on a cocking wringing Jihad tantamount to jumping into a pool of cum.
Tell them a small blue light no bigger than their brains can age their skin, and see them go crazy because of it.
There is no helping women.

>might
>may
>probably
>eventually
I love modern journalism

you dumb fucking everyone knows blue light is bad for your eyes/skin

Modern Journalism Uses Weasel Words In Their Titles, and Why That's a Good Thing.

>why that's a good thing

Chek'd and kek'd

Top 10 Reasons Why All People May Die Tomorrow

Anonymous insider reveals ground breaking industry secret you will not believe

but my thinkpad has white leds.

How Millennials Are Ruining The World
How [Insert latest label here] ruin X on Y

That explains your babyface

white LEDs are still considered blue unless they are RGB White.

*tips fedora*

t. neckbearded basement dwelling anime watching loser

It's not autistic, it's called being retarded.

Being autistic about your skin is something only a mentally retarded person could accomplish though.

No, if they were actually autistic about it, they would do more research instead of believing tabloid articles and calling it a day. It's simple retardation, nothing more.

I concede.

Blue light from lamp also age u

no u

it's a question of intensity and natural light, even on a clowdy day, is ridiculously more intense than any screen.

no me

idk it just says wled

She has an interesting reaction to seeing a penis.

>White led
No such thing, doesn't exist.

The white light you see from the LEDs is from the LES.
"White" LEDs are blue LEDs with a coating of phosphor (the LES) on it. The Phosphor absorbs the light and emits a different spectrum.

I bet the article cites a supposed experiment or study, but then doesn't quote anyone involved, list any numbers, or explain why this specific wavelength is bad for your skin.

Literally click bait garbage to get retarded women to give them hits.

not as bad as sunlight that is the reason why most womens skin look like shit

go back to redit

I think it means the blue wavelength of light coming from the screen

When i said small, i didn't mean that small, but i guess i can lower my expectation to pea-size.

>and that's okay

Here's a fact: For every second passes, you get older.
There ya go.

No, they'll just turn on the filter available from the Control Centre.

>such that even the most neckbearded basement dwelling anime watching loser looks psychologically healthy in comparison.
So describing yourself, judging by your post.

Early research is always a maybe, that's why its verified later with additional studies to form a consensus. Idiot.

Not everyone because its really not that relevant.

Epic buzzfeed mockery friend :)

wrong

Said the autistic retard.

Failed English.

>"clowdy"

Anime talk belongs on Sup Forums.

Read it yourself rather than better and contributing nothing.

You don't say?

This.

>everything that is correct is reddit

What's the point of fishing for replies if you look like a retard in the process?

>everything that BTFOs me is bait
lmao

How does telling someone that something belongs on Sup Forums btfo them?
It only shows you are blind to your own powerlessness in telling other people what to do, which makes you retarded.

Make-up ruins your skin.
Thots still use make-up.

The ANIME belongs on the ANIME board.
You're retarded if you don't understand that.

You aren't the one who judges what belongs where though, which is why you are a nobody posting as a nobody and in the process stupid enough to think that a nobody has any influence on everybody.

>t. nobody unaware of his insignificance.
You are now off topic. Please make an on-topic post or the moderation team can deal with you.

>arguing with a kid
lol

>watches anime
>ur the kid
fucking lol

Yes, i called you a nobody unaware of his insignificance. Trying to pull a "no u" won't change this fact.
You are a nobody to me, so what makes you think i should give any credence to your opinions beyond treating you as an entertainment medium short of laughing at someone fart?

if you say so bud

Taking this as a win due to ad hominem.
GG come back when you can argue.

Your ad chromosome doesn't impress me bud.

polarizing anti-UV crystal clear film iPhone 8 MAGIC
stop aging magnetic radiation kyocera japan BEST QUALITY **LOOK**

>to chromosome
>towards chromosome
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ad-#Latin

>ad chromosome
kek

see

anime website :^)

>Sup Forums is a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images. Sup Forums's collaborative-community format was inspired by one of the most popular forums in Japan, Futaba Channel. Different boards are dedicated to different topics, from Japanese anime, manga, and culture to videogames, music, and photography. Users do not need to register an account before participating in the community.
>Different boards are dedicated to different topics, from Japanese anime, manga, and culture to videogames, music, and photography
>Different boards are dedicated to different topics
>Different boards
Sup Forums.org/faq#what4chan

If you are too stupid to get the joke and instead need to resort to dictionaries, then you should drop what you are doing to save yourself the embarrassment.
*yawn*

I got the joke perfectly, it just makes no sense and shows your lack of intelligence.
God, I wouldn't even leave the house with a sense of humour so poor, and a brain so miniscule.
I don't see how you cope.

I believe this is the same guy spamming /vr/ don't pay attention to him.
He may be mentally challenged or has difficulties understanding simple interactions.

>m-muh games
yeah, I wouldn't be caught dead on your manchild board.

>got the joke
>posting Latin dictionary translations
>in a conversation in English which has multiple meanings
Let me break it down to you, advertising your chromosome to showcase your deformity doesn't translate to anything more than laughter Jimmy.

>m-muh informal nouns
not even trying are you?
Ad Hominem doesn't mean
>advertising to the person
>advertising to the man
So, again, your joke is invalid.
I'm sorry that everyone laughed at you, rather than with you in class buddy.

It's amazing when children with Down's Syndrome believe that Down refers to stupidity when it refers to intelligence. Of course you won't like a joke you were the butt of, which is why your opinions on it are the last which will be taken seriously by anyone on this planet.

>stupidity has no relation to intelligence
Keep posting dude, this is the best thing ever.
>Of course you won't like a joke you were the butt of
Just like the one's in class eh?
>which is why your opinions on it are the last which will be taken seriously by anyone on this planet.
Taking anything seriously on Sup Forums. Oh dear. Fresh off the boat?

Other question
Do thots and bimbos even know how a Smart phone works?
Do they know whats is ram, cpu, kernel and other computer stuff?

I take stupid people very seriously, since it's a pity to observe a child whining about anime yet not even knowing why its tantrum has no result whatsoever.
>keep posting dude
I did say i am entertaining myself from your genetic disability, so of course i will.

>I take stupid people very seriously,
Mm yes you do seem to take yourself very seriously.
>since it's a pity to observe a child whining about anime yet not even knowing why its tantrum has no result whatsoever.
Projection.
>from your genetic disability,
More projection.

You've already been disproven on the definition of things, you have been outwitted, outsmarted, outplayed, yet you are insistent that I am the one with malformed mental faculties?

>Projection.
We are still discussing anime as a topic with your continued posting.
When you belong the instrument in prolonging a topic you wanted removed, what will all the people see you as other than sublimely retarded?
Then again you have an extra chromosome, i shouldn't expect self-awareness from you.

Sticking to the same insult throughout, a dated one at that, really shows your cognitive limitations.
>When you belong the instrument in prolonging a topic you wanted removed
Excellent English, definitely the person that should lecture others on their abilities.

>Excellent English
>one's in class
You are no authority on English m8.

Babby appears to have run out of insults.
A typo is a little bit different to a complete grammarfuck (sic), just so you know.

>apostrophe is not grammar
I can see why you didn't use the auto-correct argument, because then you'd be speaking for both of us and not just yourself being stupid.

>when you belong the instrument
>an auto-correct problem
>not your pajeet-tier English
Okay :)

I can make mistakes all i want with autocorrect on mobile and not having a responsibility towards this language.
You being an anglo not knowing how to make proper use of apostrophe though, that's a pretty big embarrassment. :3

>continues with terrible English
>Uses ESL as an excuse
L M A O

>continue being bad at English yet lecturing others on it
The sweet taste of the extra chromosome.

Why don't you go belong the instrument, then do the needful, Pajeet?
Cya :)

Why don't you "Read it yourself rather than better", my little Down Syndrome friend?

No of course not

Buzzfeed dicksuckers are mass repliers too, who could have guessed.

>No, if they were actually autistic tabs vs spaces, they would do more research instead of believing [...]
checkmate autheists

This is a terrible post. Replies to everyone and has some cringy one-liners. I don't think anyone here would think you are an intellectual. Even an inbred hillbilly would probably come up with something more clever than this.

Protip: don't do that anymore, you'll look like an idiot. You're not going to BTFO anyone and you'll still seem like you tried to.
t. not anyone from this thread yet, I just got through it

As UV rays do, still people do move out their basements for some cancer.

Young women could benefit more from not binge drinking every weekend.

anime website

We should probably switch to using text based operating systems and with paper tty terminals or epaper

Too bad normies will make this impossible

Look at this embarrassing fag lol

>Anime talk belongs on Sup Forums.
You belong on >>>reddit

brb patenting phone facecream.