Storage Not Detected

My Nexus 5 storage can't be detected after twrp factory reset and internal storage wipe

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/google-nexus-5/help/camera-app-insert-sd-card-using-camera-t2652621
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Permissions faggot.

How? In file explorer in settings menu i get kicked instantly

Camera app permissions...

forum.xda-developers.com/google-nexus-5/help/camera-app-insert-sd-card-using-camera-t2652621

No no man, the storage is also not found in the system file manager, i get kicked by instant

Read the XDA thread I posted. If that doesn't help you have to flash factory image from Google.

Can I do that from TWRP?

No! You have to use ADB in fastboot mode.

Don’t buy phones with shitty Operating Systems

you probably need to resize or rebuild your partitions using twrp

No problem, just take it to the Appl...oh, damn. Sorry buddy, gonna have to buy another phone.

How?

And he will probably brick the phone.

i'm not sure exactly desu ive had to do it a few times search on xda whatever android version youre using and something like 'partition sizing for android $version' you can probably find a script which will do it for you

shouldn't be playing around with rooting if he cant take five seconds to search xda on how to fix his issue. I could do this shit when i was like 12 it's really not hard

I don't know. I told him what to do and that he must flash the last factory image for hammerhead from Google. He refuses to do it. Or simply doesn't know how to do it.

Surprised that he managed to unlock the bootloader and was able to flash a custom recovery though.

Lol I did flash the stock image once actually, will do again this time

>nexus 5
thats what you get when you buy shit phones

It's my old one, I also have Galaxy S4 with LineageOS, Z1 Compact with LineageOS and Moto X Pure running NucleaRom based on LineageOS14.1. Getting a Xperia XZ1 Compact soon.

Also the storage is fixed, thanks anons

Not your personal tech support. Gtfo.

Restore your IMEI backup.
You did backed up your IMEI, right?
right?

>N5
>Shit
Bitch ill shank u

reformat the partition