Cloud computing without a credit card

I'm 21 and from Europe so I don't really need a credit card for anything in my day-to-day life but most cloud computing providers only accept credit cards for payment.

Is there any way to get around this? So far the only options I've seen are using Entropay or some other virtual credit card but I'm not sure I trust Entropay or any of the other ones for that matter.

If it's trustworthy I don't mind using it. I'm not looking to spend much anyway so it's not too big a loss if it turns out to not be legit, but I'd still prefer not wasting my time and money.

host it on your own computer

do you even know what "cloud computing" is?

I'd love to, but although what I'm trying to do isn't necessarily computationally intensive, it's still going to take several days if not weeks to finish running. I'm not interested in keeping my PC on for that long.

Build it in Ethereum and run it on the Ethereum network.

Not possible, my program is going to be downloading a bunch of stuff, which takes a long time so I can't run it on my PC the whole time.

Some cloud providers take bank transfers, if you have a bank account. You may have to provide some ID for this.

There is a lot of fraud/scams and other bad actors that take advantage of cheap virtual servers. So the providers have to protect themselves.They run your card + name + geolocation against several fraud databases and if something pops up they'll flag your account until you provide verification.

Sup Forums autists always bitches and gripe about this when they sign-up using a VPN or something and their account gets flagged. The provider has to do this to protect their brand. If a lot of their IP's get blacklisted then legitimate businesses using their platform get affected by the blacklists and they lose their customers. It is 2018 getting a new block of IPv4 is difficult.

>downloading a bunch of stuff
Good luck with that, cloud storage is expensive unless you're offloading to something like Box or Spideroak.

I'm in Europe and I use a debit card.

It's not large in terms of size, it's just a lot of separate requests that aren't that big but it just takes a few seconds per request. Even if I parallelize it it's about 3 requests/second and I'm trying to send about 12 million. I think at most it's going to be about 10GB downloaded, which seems to be within most cheap tiers.

Do they have prepay debit cards in Europe? Could just use one of those.

I'm fine with that.

My bank card has Maestro logo on it but no Mastercard. Google cloud says they'll accept all cards with the Mastercard logo, will mine be fine or does it have to be exactly that?

Which cloud provider?

Can't you just get a credit card? Doesn't banks want you to have them so they are free?

I could, but I don't really need it plus I don't really want to go through the hassle of figuring out all the paperwork. You can use debit for just about anything here. No one really promotes credit cards here either, so I don't know if there are any rewards programs or perks like there are in the US.

Which is more important your project or your laziness/paranoid state of mind? Grow up and get a credit card.
Besides, if you have privacy concerns, it's much more easier to cancel things you didn't bought with your CC rather than claim someone used your debit card and have your whole account frozen and wait till someday they get your money back.

Just tell us exactly what your program does

But a used server and host it in a servers farm in your country.

playoverwatch.com has a search feature which returns a list of players in a json file. This json file has "" as its name so if you just request that specific file, you can just get the file straight away. I'm just sending a request for all usernames with 3-5 characters from the alphabet.

Using aria2 I can reach about 3 requests/sec, so it's going to take a while to complete. I figured I'd just rent some cheap computing so I can run this 24/7 to get it all done.

Dude, this would literally be the only thing I use it for, for a few years at least, it's just not worth getting right now. I'm not interested in carrying around or remembering where I left another card which can be used to take my money if I'm rarely going to use it.

Either you overthink too much or not think at all. Try to get some bitcoins, most vps accept them anyway.

Oh and btw. Use someone's cc and pay them upfront.

Stop being an autistic German and get a fucking credit or debit card.

>Maestro
Spotted the Kraut; never seen one of these issued outside of Germany.
Anyway, I've never had problems paying anywhere with debit, sometimes even for stuff that claimed to require a credit card, as opposed to debit. Usually most of the places that accept MasterCard accept Maestro too, but I'm not sure what's the situation with online payments.

What makes you think I don't have a debit card? I don't think I'm the autistic one here.

Alright, I'll give it a shot. Thanks dude.

wtf? ive never seen a provider that doesnt accept paypal. alternatively many accept bitcoin.