/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.
Free of proprietary safe-chat referral link spam edition.

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>News
• user got some gel pens • user's EDC is complete • user's new joycon shells are transparent • user got memed into some earbuds • user's mailbox is under the sea • user tested a bunch of new USB floppy drives • Chinked, hard, • Mailman stole user's waifu! • *chink rubbing hands*

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/3MfaimmA
aliexpress.com/item/CH341A-programmer-USB-motherboard-routing-BIOS-LCD-FLASH-2425-burner/32599473821.html
clyp.it/jkxxxqce
imgur.com/a/1UEh7
s.aliexpress.com/nIrqaIzE?fromSns=Copy
pyleaudio.com/sku/PP999/Compact-Ultra-Low-Noise-Phono-Turntable-Preamp-with-12-Volt-Adaptor---Preamplifier
aliexpress.com/item/SUCCEST/32663686898.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4X-mobile-phone-Snapdragon-625-Octa-Core-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-13/32794443007.html?spm=2114.search0104.3.10.18d6e9cfDC3oyC&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10065_10344_10130_10068_10324_10342_10547_10325_10343_10340_10548_10341_10192_10190_10084_10083_10618_10307_10301_10303_10313_10059_10184_10534_100031_10103_441_10624_442_10623_10622_10621_10620_10142,searchweb201603_40,ppcSwitch_3&algo_expid=cab0b2fe-5573-4932-adc4-ce175c4bbe9a-1&algo_pvid=cab0b2fe-5573-4932-adc4-ce175c4bbe9a&priceBeautifyAB=0
a.co/dAix5C9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats a good preamp i can use for my turntable? I was thinking of grabbing this one:
s.aliexpress.com/3MfaimmA

What chink arduino clone should I buy? :^)

if you are getting into this, then any uno clone will do.
if you want to make smaller stuff, or cut costs, ask yourself, do i want to use it as a "fake" usb device (keyboard, mouse, joystick, etc.)? if not then any will do. i usually get chinkduinos based on mega32u4 for stuff that needs to be "fake" usb devices, and mega328p for stuff that doesnt. mega328p needs an external usb-to-serial for programming.
aliexpress.com/item/CH341A-programmer-USB-motherboard-routing-BIOS-LCD-FLASH-2425-burner/32599473821.html
works great with the selection pin in mode 2-3 TTL

Any rad T shirts r baseball caps you guys can recommend. Already got this one and the DO NOTHING CLUB cap.

forgot to add, that ch341a doesnt have a dtr pin, so you have to hold reset on the chinkduino before data upload during flashing (release once data starts uploading). if you dont want to bother with that, either develop on an mega328p/168p or get an ftdi serial-to-usb clone with the dtr pin instead (the ch341a does come with the added bonus of also functioning as a eeprom reader/flasher in 1-2 mode, nice chink software too)

I've only bought things from Gearbest but is there any other site where you can buy many things and have them all sent in one package?

tinydeal?

look here for a sample recording from the chink mic I mentioned recently in a couple threads

banggood

was deleted so
still on about the microphone I bought this week that I mentioned in a couple previous threads
I found a way to obtain a usable sound out of it, here's a piece I recorded
the mic was used on vocals

clyp.it/jkxxxqce

New chink shit arrived.
Cat approved it.
Comfy/10.

Anyone have any good cheap watches to recommend? I got a couple of Nomos ripoffs from DHGate that keep good time and look really nice for the pricetag, but I'm looking to expand my collection with a few different watches.

There's some silly shirts and caps here
imgur.com/a/1UEh7

>mods in charge of deleting the right thread

So you delete the obvious samefagging posts in this thread and instead delete the thread with actual news and a higher unique poster count? Makes sense

This thread was made first you fag.

>created first means it's the right thread hurr
Your thread has shit news.

>the right thread
How is this thread wrong? Which btw isn't even mine

I get nanos for about $2 ea. Good enough for many things. Get a bunch of usb cables to hack up for power.

-not made by RegOP
-no link to Discord
-no Mitu OP pic

>Whats a good preamp i can use for my turntable? I was thinking of grabbing this one:
>s.aliexpress.com/3MfaimmA
You're going to need something that is marked specifically as a phono preamp, since it needs to have RIAA equalization. Without it, it will have absolutely no bass and sound like crap due to the way that records are pressed and mastered. What is your setup?

got some ching chong bing bong for my ding dong

Pretty good and identical to their $20 CK counterparts

Perfect.

I hope no one sees that waistband user.

Are there any less shit ones?

>no namefagging/tripfagging
>no degeneratecord
>no furfagging
Thanks for confirming this is the right thread

Send link pls

Actually both pairs had the correct CK lettering

Which might of been why the ali shop is no longer open

Haha I spoke too soon. If it's no longer open, I guess there's others with the same boxers..

Just found a pair

2017 NEW Summer dress Caienkeni Cotton Underwear Men Boxer Shorts mens underwear Male Panties
s.aliexpress.com/nIrqaIzE?fromSns=Copy to Clipboard
(from AliExpress Android)

>tfw the review pictures all have the Caien Keni branding
lmao

about to order some, then noticed this.

Haven't chink shopped or stopped by csg in quite a while. Are sharks still the best and fastest SDs or is there a new meme in town?

JESUS
Is Wish for real? The prices are bizarre. So this is what happens when you cut out the middleman shekelisms?

Is there any way to vet electronics beforehand, to see if it's actually a decent manufacturer somehow? or should I simply disregard electronic shit if I'm not interested in explode-in-your-hand Beijing-KGB-surveillence devices?

No longer price competitive versus getting something locally most of the time. Gearbest sometimes has decent cards on flash sale. Also RegularOP made a new thread like half an hour after this one and just shitposted in this one until his got deleted, really makes you think about what motivates someone like that.

They're not worth it anymore. They cost $2 less than a name brand card now. Before they were like 1/2 price. I'm not sure if it is the popularity, or something having to do with actual memory prices.

Depends what you're looking for, only thing to really worry about is stuff that uses li-ion/po batteries.

right, thanks.

I saw like.. a 1TB hdd posted for like $11. and all kinds of other shit as extreme prices. surely it's a scam? what you'll actually find is a fake filesystem pretending to be huge, while it only has a 2GB usb stick glued inside of it?

can one expect everything with a usb connection to be filled with Chinese botnet malware?

Jesus, just checked and while big retailers are still expensive (60€ for a 128 class 10), amazon is the difference of 2-3€.

Must be general memory cell prices.

ha. I got lucky I suppose

Yeah, I wouldn't buy SSDs from them either, wish is probably one of the more dodgy Chinese websites, I woudn't order anything high value from there.

Got some cheap posters from aliexpress. They're pretty decent for the price and come with double-sided tape to stick it them to the wall with. They also sent me a few extra ones for free which is nice, although I'm not a huge fan of some of them so I don't know if they'll get used.

The material is interesting. It's pretty thick and a little yellowed, though the lighting in my room makes everything look yellow anyways so I'm not sure that will come across in the photo.

What's the jam jar for?

rec me some compact knives I could carry in my pockets

I am looking for a "back" massager, anyone got any good recs?

which seller gave extra ones? maybe he was having one of those promotion buy 3 get one for free

Technics sl-d2

What do you plan on playing it through? Do you have an amp or powered speakers?

Anybody a lockpick set? There are two popular sets one is a 5pc the other 10pc. They just seem like they'd fall to pieces the second I use them

Store is called small fish shop. They could've been having a promotion, dunno.

Through some speakers. Id imagine something like this would work, just would need a rca to 3.5mm connector pyleaudio.com/sku/PP999/Compact-Ultra-Low-Noise-Phono-Turntable-Preamp-with-12-Volt-Adaptor---Preamplifier

Is it that silk shit? Last time I ever order one of those pieces of shit.

About to place my first order, few questions

>Mobile number, does it really matter if I use a real one?

>PayPal, I'm going to be using PayPal rather than my card and assume this is the best way to go

>Buyer Protection, when do I need this? My first order is without tracking info purely just to see if it arrives, it's a hat for 2 dollars, do I need protection for this?

Yeah, that's the type that you'd need.

>Mobile number
I have been buying stuff for a really long time. I always put down my real phone number, and I have never gotten any calls.
>Paypal
Aliexpress stuff goes through alipay, which is essentially the Alibaba version of paypal. I think certain sellers and sites use paypal though. I use it on all sites except aliexpress if it is available.
>Buyer protection
On aliexpress buyer protection is free. It's just an agreement that if your item does not arrive, you can get a refund or a new one sent out, or if it arrives damaged, you can take a picture as evidence to get a refund or new one sent. Where are you buying from?

I'm yet to complete the order came here to confirm, it asked if I want to use my card or PayPal to pay, no mention of AliPay? The buyer protection is offered at a price of 50 pence. It might be because I am shipping to the UK but I doubt it

What website is this that you're buying it from? If it is from aliexpress, just putting in your credit card will make it go through alipay.

Are these craft paper?

All silk ones I bought were great. But the shop closed down. Haven't bought any more since then.

HOLY SHIT IT'S HERE

MY MOST ANTICIPATED /csg/ ARRIVAL

(package came yesterday but I didn't have time to open it until now)

Oh baby

Eiaosi X6?

>succest hat
aliexpress.com/item/SUCCEST/32663686898.html
what is it user?
it better not be another loli pocket pussy.

No. I bought a silk poster and it smelled like shit and left ink residue on my hands. I ended up throwing that away.

Feels like it, yeah.

OH YEAH BABY

how badly did user get CHINK'd? will BangGood honor buyer protection? will it start a housefire?

What card was it sold as? What card is it in reality?

first look at the beast, lovin that bent PCI slot plate

GTX 750 ti, and we're going to find out soon (probably a 550 ti, the 750 does not need a power cable)

why is there no aggregate of computers related stickers

>Multimedia 3D Graphic Accelerator
>that car
I feel like I'm back to the 2000's.

Yeah it's AliExpress

How much and where can I get one?

nothing says quality like a silk screened Transformer on the PCB of your no-brand fake GPU

back of the card, fortunately the PCI plate is made of chinesium so I was able to bend it back into shape by blowing on it

you don't want one

Cool, thanks

OH SHIT IT'S IN

LOOK AT THOSE MATCHING COLORS

FUCKING WORTH IT

I got an AnyCast M4 as a ChromeCast substitute. Don't buy one. They are laggy and terrible.

what gpu is it
im dying to know

OH SHIT OH SHIT

LET'S FIRE THIS BITCH UP

Redmi 5 plus vs Redmi Note 4x?
Similar prices rn, should they? IDK which to get
Want a Xiaomi phone for less than £150 (closer to 100 than 150 but I'd stretch),
What to consider ordering to UK with customs and the likes on standard shipping?

post faster
im almost in the hospital now

xioami mi a1 >>>>>>>> everything else

it looks like a genuine GTX 750 ti GPU-Z, probably because I installed drivers off the CD because I couldn't get the latest from Nvidia's website to install

downloading a benchmark application now

Cheaper pls

just weird that it needs a powercable
and can you compare the temps to lets say a more branded card like an asus one or something?

>might of
might have*

Look at Nvidia spec sheets for Shaders are Bandwidth. It may not be to spec and may be an older 550 card.

UPDATE: It seems to have corrected itself. Wireless Display is limited to 30fps. Not a bad device tbf.

Ask the seller to mark the package as an mp3 player with a value of just below whatever £16 is in US$

He's too poor

do the chinks make any half decent + cheap bluetooth earbuds?

key word being earbuds, not an iem

can someone link some knockoff clothing

See what is actually under the heatsink.

What type of knock off clothing are you looking for?

I don't know really
maybe an adidas t shirt or some underwear
oh and if i live in europe (denmark) is it then illegal to buy from china

Don't want my request showing on packaging though
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4X-mobile-phone-Snapdragon-625-Octa-Core-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-13/32794443007.html?spm=2114.search0104.3.10.18d6e9cfDC3oyC&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2_10065_10344_10130_10068_10324_10342_10547_10325_10343_10340_10548_10341_10192_10190_10084_10083_10618_10307_10301_10303_10313_10059_10184_10534_100031_10103_441_10624_442_10623_10622_10621_10620_10142,searchweb201603_40,ppcSwitch_3&algo_expid=cab0b2fe-5573-4932-adc4-ce175c4bbe9a-1&algo_pvid=cab0b2fe-5573-4932-adc4-ce175c4bbe9a&priceBeautifyAB=0
They go on about DHL not charging customs but then only offer Ali's free shipping.
To get this sent to England for
£108.21
how much extra would I expect to pay with postage and customs?

Seconding, would love me some cheapo bt earbuds, but there's only IEMs everywhere...

How about you find out the legality stuff yourself

>is it then illegal to buy from china
No (I think, unless Denmark has some weirder laws than the rest of EU), but customs may make you pay VAT for the things you bought.

oh yeah it's the vat shit i fear

only thing i bought from china was the deepcool ice edge 2.0
was pretty nice tho

If the seller declares it as £108.21 then 108.21*0.2 + 6 = £27.64. The seller will probably declare it as a much lower value without you asking though if they are used to selling high-value items like this. I paid £9 on my A1 because Banggood marked it as about US$25 which was over the £16 threshold when converted to proper currency, so about £3 VAT plus Royal Mail's £6 fee to send me a silver card telling me that I owed them money.

a.co/dAix5C9

maybe we should just be using something like this with normal cheap wired earbuds?

wow it's real

what the fuck

not going to bother with that, even if it isn't actually a 750 Ti it's the same performance so I plan on using it.

$80 on BangGood, you might find something used for less. even so, it has a good price/power ratio, especially with the crypto shit going on.