What does Sup Forums think of South Africa?

What does Sup Forums think of South Africa?

Wealthy white South African checking in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qv-Q4vUOgFk
youtube.com/watch?v=kwC_IaY3BmY
web.sabc.co.za/digital/player/1.0/rsg/index.html
youtube.com/user/Jacarandavideo1/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=gSoA01Xwih4
youtube.com/watch?v=fTr3ZNLJt-U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>talk to safa immigrant
>yah south afreeca is the greatest country ever
why? You left that crime shithole you can admit it now

Wat maak jy hier op Sup Forums? Dis mos middel van die dag daar aan jou kant van die wereld.

Verveeld na werk

>>yah south afreeca is the greatest country ever

But this is a true statement. We just go abroad to make foreign currency that we pump back into our luxury properties and cars that we enjoy once we're back in South Africa.

Alles sal reg kom oetz.

what's the best relatively large city to live in?

hou jou fokken bek laarnie
ek sal moer jy

i loik et

Either Cape Town which has quite a European vibe to it or Johannesburg which is where most businesses and stuff are. I've lived in both and prefer johannesburg but Cape Town is nice if you want to just smoke pot all day surrounded by beautiful scenery.

Johannesburg or Cape Town.

>ek sal jou moer

Jy moet beter Afrikaans leer skryf laaitie.

bang naai

niggers

I also prefer Joburg these days.I like what they've done to the city.

Shit country with niggers and white retards.

Ek skop jou binne in jou ma se poes. Jy moet nie met my speel nie laaitie.

>white retards
>from Netherlands

Okay.

go back to europe

ek steek jou vrek poes

What's your point exactly?

The world coup coverages showed what a shithole south africa is

It seems like beautiful countryside in photos. The major cities seem like shitholes. But if Coetzee's depiction of the South African countryside in Disgrace is in any way accurate, then it seems as if you're fucked there too. If someone told me a few years ago that I won free plane tickets to South Africa, I would have gladly gone. Now, not a chance.

South Africa is Germanic

Leer eers hoe om reg Afrikaans te praat voordat jy kak praat. :DDDD

As far as Africa goes I'm sure it's... alright.

As long as you stay in the white areas it's mostly fine. Crime is a problem here but I personally have never been the victim of major crime, lived here my whole life.

>South Africa
>Germanic

K E K

E

K

You guys are scum.

Fuck this board/website for getting ape shit when someone talks about what colossal cunts you are. Just because niggers are kicking your shit in doesn't mean you aren't dirty little fucks.

Please stay away. South Africa doesn't need more retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU

Quite a lot of you live in my city, including Athol Fugard. White South Africans must be running away from something.

Shut the fuck up. My waifu Candice is from there.

>major crime
what did he mean by this

It's just frustrating because I know you. I don't know you personally but I know everything about you. You believe you are intelligent but have no real expertise or anything concrete to show for it. You don't really challenge yourself and debate without really thinking or going outside of your comfort zone. In the age of the internet this is easier than ever and at this point the short bursts of affirmation that posting on the internet gives you are an addiction, the only tether of causality between your identity constructed around "being smart" and the material rewards or respect that this should bring. Most importantly, subconsciously you realize that you are not really intelligent, just intelligent enough to get by in a system that encourages stupidity and lethargy. In any real kind of debate or intellectual environment you would wilt. But that's not the worst thing, you secretly know that the people around you (friends, family, acquaintances) don't really think you're smart, they are just conflict averse and they do not construct their identity around "smartness" so don't really care.

That's what I'm here for. I'm an actually smart person with real expertise in an academic field and I'm telling you that you're stupid. Your whole identity is a lie, and while you already know this at some level, which is of course the real impetus behind posting sarcastically on the internet among people you don't respect, the ego is not so easily broken

ek sal altyd kak praat en
ek sal nooit suiwer afrikaans leer nie
probleme?

Should've kept apartheid

No one I know has been murdered or raped or the victim of armed robbery or anything like that. I've had my car broken into once before and I know a couple people that have been mugged and what not.

Stay butthurt pasta fag.

The kek is real

my uncle was in a pick and pay during an armed robbery but came out unscathed

my cousin had some gamsters hijack him at gunpoint but they didn't do anything, just asked him to drive them around somewhere

South Africans go to America because we dominate you in any field we are in. People the world over know we are competent and pay us accordingly.

Athol Fugard moved back to South Africa permanently 4 years ago after raking in money in America.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv-Q4vUOgFk

"south" bros
hornorary white was disgusting
poor blacks with separated rich white towns
world highest rape crime rates
rodriguez
beautiful white south african girls

that sounds scary. i don't know anyone that's been a victim of any crime.

youtube.com/watch?v=kwC_IaY3BmY

Ek praat nie eers suiwer Afrikaans met jou nie. Jou "vocabulary" is "weak". Is jy tweede generasie?

yea my afrikaans exposure consists of my mum yelling 'gaat slaap' at me

ek verstaan beter dan ek kan skryf of praat
ek kry fokol oefening

I was in a lidl once when some lad robbed it at knife point. kek

There's lots of Afrikaans stuff on the internet nowadays. You could listen to this radio station but it's more geared towards suiwer Afrikaans web.sabc.co.za/digital/player/1.0/rsg/index.html

There's also a bunch of funny recent movies you can get on torrent sites.

youtube.com/user/Jacarandavideo1/videos

There's a South African girl here in Finland who's getting quite famous youtube.com/watch?v=gSoA01Xwih4

>tfw a lidl opened in my town a couple years ago
this towns going down the shitter

die andere problem is dat ek het in nederlands vir drie jaar gewoon, dus ek meng tussen die twee talen (en dat meestal maak my afrikaans erger nie beter nie)

That can be confusing yes. You should show your mother this trailer youtube.com/watch?v=fTr3ZNLJt-U