Where do I start with her Sup Forums...

Where do I start with her Sup Forums? I usually listen to most inaccessible album with a new artist and then go chronologically. So what album would you say I should start with?

Maybe start with Homogenic or Vespertine, but chronologically is good

thanks I'll check those 2 out. I heard a few singles and was interested. Why does her first album have a bunch of mixes on it?

her first four albums are her best anyway so listen to them in chronological order. Debut, Post, Homogenic, Vespertine are all so solid.

I agree on first 4 albums, debut is more poppy than the others, after those listen to Vulnicura it's her most recent and very good, pretty experimental. Notget and Lionsong are stellar tracks

Most inaccessible?

Medulla

motherfuckers asking this question every day, just go look in the archive lol

medulla is most unusual but still accessible. Biophilia is most cocoonish, closed and standoffish and therefore most unaccessible imo

Thank into account this map desu.

Drawing Restraint 9 is the most avant-garde work from her.

nice dude

You forgot to include her first 1977 album.

Listen to medulla or the b sides of vulnicura. Medulla is a very difficult album to get used to at first but it is definitely the most unique. Bjork's less famous works are lot more complex and challenging which is why b-sides are interesting.

She's a meme. Literally Enya for hipsters. Her music was forced on this board by one person.

you skip her discography and get into a female musician who doesn't just have other people produce every single bit of music they do other than vocals

>hipsters
she´s pop as fuck what are you talking about

bad bait

You cant compare enya to bjork the two are totally different

Lowest level of baiting.

>le i don't understand her so i have to drop shit

Sometimes I miss you retard guys like you which make me laugh a bit, thanks.

lsamefag