Eu army

defensenews.com/articles/italy-eyes-financial-incentives-to-kickstart-eu-army

The pastas want an EU army, your thought about it?
It look interesting, as long as Poland & the others micro-states aren't included.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-europe.asp
uk.businessinsider.com/these-are-the-worlds-20-strongest-militaries-ranked-2015-9/#20-canada-1
theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/07/germany-military-hardware-disrepair-exposure
express.co.uk/news/world/659988/German-army-pulls-out-NATO-training-exercise-exceeding-overtime-limits
thelocal.de/20160826/eastern-europe-pushes-germany-for-joint-eu-army
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EU army= meme

Don't do it. It will be used to suppress countries and enforce rule from Brussels. New USSR.

Good, I don't want an army that will be send against it's people when they rebel against muslims taking over.

Hf with it tho.

But isn't polish army actually fairly strong for european standards?

an ""EU"" army would be the french army controlled by germany

Terrible idea. Glad we left t.bh

Poland's army is the only one that would actually put up a fight. French and British have firepower but they are cowards as people. German army is a joke and has to use sticks to train with because they do not even have enough guns.

fuck that shit, we got NATO

pointless and retarded,much like the EU itself

britshits are scared, can only mean its a good thing

>scared
more disappointed at the fact countries would just hand over their security to the germans

thanks
also this

>German army is a joke

At least its a funny joke

good. its time europe is numbah one!!11

This is how it goes.

>Create a "EU" army
>Station Germans in Portugal, French in Slovakia, Poles in Germany, Czechs in Greece, Greeks in Sweden etc.
>When the popultus revolts against opressive EU laws and overwhelming terrorism and high taxes that are used to fund muslim immigrants send the army against the citizens
>Since the army is from another region than the citizens that are revolting they have less scruples and a bigger % of them will actually obey order to pacify the protesters
>EU regime survives fiancing the leftist from Bussels

This is the future you want.

b-but nick clegg said this wouldnt happen...

>meddling with the continent

FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
fucking snakes, sink the britshits

It certainly won't be used to defend EU from outside threats.
Don't fucking do it.

This.

why are you supporting Germany when they tried to flood you with muslims?

And I thought anime in Germany was dead

he is german diaspora

Calm it lad. Take this, your not you when your Hungary.

excellent post lad

>sink the britshits
Sorry, but they're called eternal for a reason m8

you seem to be a special kind of retard

If being realistic is considered a trait of a retard by you than I might be. But than again you might be suprised how many people who oppose the destruction of Europe can be considered "retards".

The article does not tell, what the EU army is really needed for. Seems to be one more totalitarian hallucination, aiming for an EU federation. The only use for that army I can think of, is that it can be used to control the rebelling member states.

So my answer is: No fucking way, not on my watch. They should be dealt with just like always before: Armed enemy soldiers can be shot on sight, no questions asked.

Fortunately it's those surrender monkeys again, all you need to do is to clap your hands together and they raise the white flag.

Italy right now has the second strongest army in Europe (behind France).

We simply don't like to mess up things with sandniggers. But with a european army... Who knows

MUH RUSSIAN AGRESSION

>Italy right now has the second strongest army in Europe
wait what? I thought it was the french, us and then germany?

Just stop.

wot

easy to handwave when you live on the other side of the continent, and on a fucking island

If you'd border Russia this meme wouldn't be as funny as being on a island few thousand kms from them.

>EU flag
>American soldiers

What did they mean by this?

yes, take back Britain (not that they will actually leave)

you actually have to be a retard if you think the EU, and the all the countries that have to give their OK, would send its EU army against on of its country. And that "inside-army" would be able to outnumber the host-army, and be able to logistically survive all alone and besieged in said host country.

Nope.

France ranked 6th in the World, Italy 8th, United Kingdom is 9th. then Poland 17th and Germany 18th

Or at least this is the ranking made by Credit Suisse and the factors under consideration for military strength and their total weights are: number of active personnel (5% of total score), tanks (10%), attack helicopters (15%), aircraft (20%), aircraft carriers (25%), and submarines (25%)

Well, EU can be much more of a threat to itself than Russia at the moment.

Why the hell does EU have to pretend be one happy family, when many of the member states have nothing in common?

>when many of the member states have nothing in common?
you can only think this if you've never left the EU tbqh

M8 are you serious?
We are number 1 on the Russians nuke 1st in europe list. Our airforce intercepts Russian bomber on average more then once a day, its not a meme and its not funny.

Well I understand you point.

But I think you never did service.

Service looks like this. You get called and than you're send to a city of their liking. For example if I'm from Olsztyn there's a big chance I'll land up on the other side of Poland in Szczecin or Wrocław.

The same would be applied here. The stationed troops would be mixed at best and let's say the army stationed in Lille would consist of 10% Germans, 10% Italians, 10% Poles, 10% Spaniards, 5% Greeks etc. and barely any French.

They'd do the same with professional army sending them on drills, if needed, on the other side of the new European Suprestate.

But fear not. We have a wanna-be-nationalist government that already accepted it.

I got my list from here
globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-europe.asp

They won't invade you doe mate.

First they'd have to go for Ukraine, Belarus and Scandis and with bases in Scandis than you'd be on the same level of danger as we are here.

i'm being sarcastic
lol

why would russia want to invade you the only reason they care is because you've been whoring yourself out to america and staging military drills near the border with kaliningrad

>globalfirepower
lmao

It's not invasion, it's suppression.
Meet the new EU Caliphate Riot Dispersal Army.

This is all kinds of fucked, EU already proved to not give a fuck about the will of the people and this would ensure that they can strongarm their plans and suppress any dissent.

Well it's actually a very likely scenario in case the authorities of the host state lose control of the situation. I suppose that in many states the local military cannot be used for riot control.

It might sound like a meme but you won't understand the mind of a Russian. They don't think the same way as Europeans do. And I say it as a person who has spend 6-7 months in Russia.

>Credit Suisse
never heard of it

I'd argue being nuked is worse then being invaded desu

That depends on how much Fallout games you've played.

from a logistical standpoint it makes zero sense, what would they want to invade you for?

i know there's a lot of blyadlo in russia but they aren't the ones running the country

Mine from here:

uk.businessinsider.com/these-are-the-worlds-20-strongest-militaries-ranked-2015-9/#20-canada-1

I think that I can trust this ranking cause Swiss hate us so probably they were honest with our position

Fallout Uk would be shit though. We have no guns, it'd just be raiders ruling the waste of Britain with deadly spoons.

Not really, they hate everyone.

"Hey guys now we have got pretty strong army but we should to choose a commander. There are 3 ways here: Spainish (no way), guys who love to surrend and ex Nazis"
That EU problems...

>japan at 4
sounds like bullshit

Fuck the EU.

>Poland 17th and Germany 18th

Fuck the EU too

Why do you hate us liberashka?

>EU Army

You mean France handing over its army to Brussels ?

>above germany

wtf

>If germany try to invade poland, Poland would invade Germany

They are better off the way they are now.
They all train differently, they all have their own specialties.
It doesn't really make any sense to me, they would have to pick a lead country in this, they would all have to know a common language, coordination could be difficult.
Also this way countries could decide on their own about where they send troops, or what they are used for.

N-no we are peaceful people.

That sounds pretty soviet kek

I said to leave it the way it is now?
How is that Soviet?

Do it polan, you know you want to

German Army is laughable at the minute

>A parliamentary report leaked to the German press last month and obtained by the Washington Post detailed the shocking state of disrepair of Germany’s military hardware. Only one of its four submarines is operational. Only 70 out of its 180 GTK Boxer tanks are fit for deployment. Just seven of the German navy’s fleet of 43 helicopters are currently flightworthy.

theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/07/germany-military-hardware-disrepair-exposure

>Italy wants France to put their army under the German command

AXIS
X
I
S

We should make V4 army just for sure.

>they would have to pick a lead country in this

That is soviet as fuck.

KEK

Do it after 4.30pm, German soliders dont get overtime

express.co.uk/news/world/659988/German-army-pulls-out-NATO-training-exercise-exceeding-overtime-limits

No, really. Most EU member states have nothing in common. We have about as much in common with Greece as we do with China.

I don't hate Spainish. I didn't want to be rude, I'm apologize. I mean you can't command a big army.

Do this. Kill the germs, poland stronk

fuck off, gas all Germs

We cant a command an army with thousands of nationalities but can command a big hispanic army perfectly. Remember, We were the second largest empire and our army were not little.

You probably never went to China.
Or Vietnam.
But even just Turkey.

I started to understand the meaning of being European just after I lived in those places.

That is why I said not to do it, this way each country controls their own military.

I remember this, my friend

I haven't been to Vietnam or China, but I've been to Turkey. It was a lot like Greece. Different in some ways, but not necessarily in ways that made them more different from us.

Idiotic idea, with the only beneficial factor being able to cut back on defense spending. Most of the European countries don't even meet NATO's target of defense spending, so decreasing it even more would completely hollow out the combined military strength of Europe. Italy should just set up a shared NATO fleet of transport aircraft if they need it so much. Or you know, spend a bit more on your military.

Also Russia being a threat is the funniest meme I've heard in a long long time. Russians must be laughing their balls off that there are Westerners who are actually scared of Russia doing something.

>inb4 Crimea
who cares
>inb4 Russian bombers in European airspace
NATO does the same, only with frigates, submarines, missile defense systems and putting troops near Russia

>We have about as much in common with Greece as we do with China.
You gotta go back senpai

Yeah, just go a little bit further from the west cost of Turkey (like Istanbul or Izmir) and tell me again that there's no differences.
And this is just a country right next to the European Union.

Again, being European has a meaning.
Not really related:
It is also actually funny how young people from Asia can't really understand that Europe is not an actual country. Like they know that exist Italy, France, Sweden, Germany... But then they always say or refer to you as "european"

thelocal.de/20160826/eastern-europe-pushes-germany-for-joint-eu-army

fuck europe

How about you stop being this delusional. I've been both to Turkey and Greece. The difference is like night and day. Unless you are a cockroach with a Swedish flag.

t.ikibey

long time no see my slimy and smelly friend

1v1 isis fite us

if the EU formed an army i'd have no qualms with teaming up with russia to destroy it

wait wut

our census estimate on muslims in Poland is like 50k

that'd mean over half of them is isis

Because I don't post in your gypsy thread when the Greeks leave it.

>slimy and smelly
You described bulgarians who are wearing their clothes for many days until they was them.

Wow, the first crearive pun with our name

There are more muslims in Russia than in the EU.

he wasnt talking about muslims fag

We have enough other problems in the EU that we should solve first. We have a democratic deficit.

Thanks to you the German flag is a joke on Sup Forums.
I don't know how the real Germans can stand having a cockroach with their flag posting around. It is a miracle no one has doxed you yet.

But give it time ikibey. I am sure we will get you one day.