Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/9Qx51XizTLM?rel=0&autoplay=1
youtube.com/watch?v=KnjUqRXHJ-o
patchdynamics.net/product/gsticker
s.4cdn.org/image/title/194.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would stick it to her if y'know whaddamean

I don't understand

There was some obese cunt at THE UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON that had a bunch of cliche feminist tech stickers all over her macbook. I wish I had taken a picture before I graduated. She was a walking stereotype with dyed hair and Hillary Clinton stickers and everything.

Cool story

lol sure

Easiest way to get people not to talk to you.

I just have a label on the underside of mine that says "Property of ___ ___". I might make one with my contact information but that has its own problems

no bully pls

>Racist frog
Get out

Any interesting sticker suggestions? Trying to build a small collection.

Oh my god, Sup Forums won you

Who is this semen demon?

Where do you fags get stickers anyway

delete this

I should have bought the lainchan stickers when they were still selling them.

underage detected/10

>Putting stickers on your laptop.

Sticker? Hell, I hardly know 'er

haha pepe funny frog man the meme from Sup Forums pepe frog funny sad frog toadmeme HAHAHA
nice trips though

>implying I would ruin the aesthetics of my brand new MacBook Pro with...
>stickers

i don't put stickers but a fedora sticker or a debian one might be cool

On that note, why do people bring their laptops to coffee shops? I've peaked at their monitors while I work at Starbucks fixing things for them and I've seen quite a few people in Slack or in an IDE. But, why work in the coffee shop?

I honestly prefer to take my drinks back to my house and be super comfortable. Trying to program/ dev or being in Slack isn't looking to be socialable, so what's the purpose?

like this but with le funni frogs (yeah, I go on Sup Forums)

>filename

Youths are our future, youtube.com/embed/9Qx51XizTLM?rel=0&autoplay=1

>vim
>chromebook

hmm

A while back I got a bunch of stickers from the fsf. It was nice desu :D

youtube.com/watch?v=KnjUqRXHJ-o

welcome to my personal hell

Because coffee smells breddy gud bro

Buy inkjet vinyl and make your own stickers

why are people only focused on the frog

>lol im from the internet

I'm going to cut something in my laptop cover to get a shining apple-like logo
Fite me

And my stickers

>katawa shoujo
>2 facebook frogs
just end it

I had a GOT ANIME? bumper sticker on my laptop in 2002 that I got from rightstuf in my high-time weeb days. I remember it having some OC anime chick on it to the right, but the message was the same.

oh shit a Igorrr sticker, nice

oh shit a Igorrr sticker, nice

L O N D O N

Those borders look kinda bad imo

is that the sigil for invoking gentoo

Do you skate BRO

Could never understand why people do this... to a ThinkPad much less, or even a mac...

I take the stickers and logos off everything I own as much as is possible without going to great lengths or damaging them.

Where'd you get these?

patchdynamics.net/product/gsticker

I'd fuck her ass until it gapes and cum on her stupid face if you know what I mean.

close :^) i should probably start clearing image metadata kek

cute girls, comfy shows. Unfortunately I could never put that on a laptop that I take places. My autism stays at home.

What the other guy said. Coffee shops smell great, and usually places like Starbucks have comfy couches and chairs. The smell and the atmosphere feel "clean" I guess you could say. It's actually helpful for focusing and being productive, believe it or not

Please explain what the fuck a Sup Forums toaster is.

Would Sup Forums be offended if I put these stickers on my 2010 MacBook?

So I finally got around to trying AWK after being intimidated by the examples I've come across with them on the web, holy shit why didn't I get into this before??? What would've taken me 150 lines to do with a scripting language to import into mysql, sort,compare,merge and export took me 3 lines to do with awk + q. I'm not even exaggerating. this is fucking amazing. Do you get paid handsomely because you know awk Sup Forums? is there anything better like sed or is it same shit?

ok

average Sup Forums poster

You have asked a question that caused me to think very deeply. I have spent about an hour now googling this phenomenon and reading about it. Here's a rather interesting answer, taken from a user response on Quora:

Coffee, tea and alcohol in their social guises are best understood as examples of social objects (or more strictly, the central elements of broader rituals that are the social objects). They catalyze social interaction by moderating the intensity of direct interaction (think eye-to-eye contact and staring contests) via displacement. I include as a kind of social interaction, convivial silence among strangers who don't actually want to talk to each other.

post feet ffs

holy Christ please you guys need to learn how to separate internet memes from real life. this just shows how little of a personality you actually have.

GRANNY

FFS

>unshaven legs
NO (>﹏

anime website

holy shit i just checked and they are gone

>Igorrr sticker

Niiiiice.

it means go away

>not a single Supreme sticker

Depends, how much of it's components are soldered on?

Yeah as you can see I tried to cut them off but it wasn't working so I gave up

r8

newfags trying to fit in, pepe was around before r_thedonald ruined him and they don't know that
also am I the only one who doesn't like putting stickers on my laptop or is this just a uni kids thing?

I'm upgrading to a x220 and need sticker ideas.

You're not alone. I think laptop stickers look tacky, but I see quite a few kids on campus with a million stickers.

>2010 mac book
>soldered
wat?

Pepe is like Undertale, Minecraft or the Simpsons.
It used to be liked at some point, it used to mean something. But it grew so much and it became irrevocably associated with a certain cancer, that now it's impossible to think of it without associating it with the group that embraced it.

It's like if someone had taken a shit right on top of your favorite meal. Underneath it is still a meal you love, but would you still be willing to eat it?

>Aborted

Nice. Never thought Id find another fan in the wild like this. Good grindcore my man

s.4cdn.org/image/title/194.png

wrong thread?

eff sticker is dope

More personality than the guy getting insanely butthurt over laptop stickers, apparently?

I stopped giving the EFF money after they went full SJW. I'll donate to the FSF or the Linux foundation or some other group that doesn't want me destroyed.

absolute alpha

One of my only sources of stickers my dude, I usually get a sticker with a new deck or whatever. My laptop and wacom tablet are filled with stickers.

I just ask companies politely if they can include stickers when I purchase their products. Otherwise I just get them for free from randoms.

big macbooks look retarded

>mfw my laptop is a motion computing tablet and the back is covered in silicone so nothing will stick to it

They're laptops not skateboarding decks. I bet you wankers wear clothing with big logos emblazoned on them, too, like a walking, breathing billboard.

You don't support your favorite band? I bet you pirate music.

>a digital album for $30
Yeah, they deserve it.

>putting stickers on a skate when it's just going to get thrashed and eventually snap

Unless you're outting stickers under your wheels to prevent wheelbite, you're doing it wrong.

It was moreso the mindset "k, I have all these stickers, where should I put them?" So I opted for a laptop I knew I was going to replace within the year. Colour me resourceful.

I too, want to fuck this granny

I don't think I can add anything without being forced to go full meme stickerbomb