What has become of muslim refugees in europe?

what has become of muslim refugees in europe?
the refugee problem was a popular topic last year but i hardly hear what has become of them these days.
the reception of immigrants was a good idea after all? have they assimilated well to european society already? im very curious

>have they assimilated well to european society already?

Sure.

The ones who got sent here already fucked off to Sweden. Top kek.

People welcoming them are hypocrites.
Our politicians are relatively red-pilled on the immigrant problem though, and I have faith that they will make sure that only a very small percentage of exceptionally well assimilated refugees will eventually be allowed to stay.

We ground them up and fed them to the Homeless.

70% have been deported from Finland.

Every week the news reports how many of those we sent back have been killed on their return to Iraq. Last week one guy was shot 60 times.

>ave they assimilated well to european society already?
No, they have taken over cities, towns, shopping malls etc with the help of the government, tax money and their numbers.

Our news report that we are preparing for the next wave.
As for what happened to the people that came here, nobody knows because the majority have disappeared from refugee camps.

We don't hear of them at all. Sup Forums made a fuss about something that has happened countless times in history.

yurop is dying because of mess migration

Korea's been dead for a long time haha

>i hardly hear what has become of them these days.

well that's your problem.

there has been the same steady stream of news reports detailing their horrific crimes.

they still committ tahharush or public gang sexual assault, a crime that was unheard of on european soil until these middle eastern immigrants started appearing in large numbers.

there have been at least 5 islamic terrorist attacks in europe this year , several comitted by recent refugees.

just because you don't pay attention to european news doesn't mean the immigrants have assimilated

who cares its sweden lmao
you guys have wanted this for so long

>doesn't mean the immigrants have assimilated
I've assimilated.

I'm not a refugee crisis immigrant tho.

Erdoğan stopped them for a limited amount of time. Not for long though

sure they did, they just assimilated into the islamic communities. europe yes

>assimilated
Unless you're a cute chink, get out!

>t.immigrant cunt

Am I wrong tho?

Your entire country is based on being as artificial as the plastic you insert into your faces to the point where the traditional Korean look (small eyes, piggish nose) is mocked in your school and entertainment. I've had a bunch of Korean friends tell me they like Australia much better than their traditional lands because Aussie society is much more accepting and doesn't berate it's citizens for things they weren't born with.

And no- no matter what you tell yourself it's not normal to get a nosejob or whatnot after school is over.

70% asylum request denied, you can't send them back, iraq only accepts them if they voluntarily go back.

Our already escaped to germoney.

>human beings

I never understood this meme. I mean people can hate other human beings. What's the point. No one implied they aren't humans. We said we hate them and if they try to come here, we'll fuck them up.

It's not like humans are supposed to have positive feelings towards other humans. Most people even hate their own neighbors, not violent savages from another continent.

>implying anybody even comes to Hungary
Why are you even in this conversation?

>implying anybody even comes to Hungary

post more of this sexy slut legs

>what has become of muslim refugees in europe?
terrorists, or simply nothing.
>assimilated well to european society already?
:^)

I haven't seen a single immigrant 2bh

Do you live in a comfy small dutch village/town? Post pics please.

A middle sized city in the southwhoch i would not call very comfy. Most immigrants/refugees go to the west of the country (amsterdam, rotterdam etc.) The south, east and north have had very few.

they keep a comin'

>have they assimilated well to european society already?

topkeke

This series proves that Brazilians are the master race.

meant to quote

thanks based BRs