Bottomless Pit Virgins

Thread for people who waited for full quality to have a reaction thread

I missed the feeling of freaking out when a new Death Grips album comes out, so everybody who waited (or if you didn't and are still fucking with the album), lets talk about it

Other urls found in this thread:

www11.zippyshare.com/v/jCRnaZ8q/file.html
dubtrack.fm/join/listen-along-of-deathgrips
thereisnothinglikecoldwater.blogspot.ca/2016/05/live-review-death-grips-bottomless-pit.html
www56.zippyshare.com/v/ZM7PRazK/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My first impression a couple tracks in: Holy shit, they're actually using guitars in more interesting ways this time around. Jenny Death guitars were really cool but these riffs are much more imaginative so far

It is good. Not their best but good.

I'm 'that guy' that gets really overhyped really easily like every time an album drops, so for me this is blowing my mind and its what i think Jenny Death should have been, but we'll see how i feel in a week or two

also holy shit i just got to the last verse in Bubbles Buried in the Jungle, that shit was crazy

BB Poison is best track.

Link for a good quality download that isn't FLAC please?

Currently going through the discography
Is their a way were we can listen together?

Eh

dubtracks.fm is a ok site for these things

Where do i go to preorder? I don't want to miss it

Best DG album

SPIKES SPIKES SPIKES SPIKES

6,5/10 I'm really disappointed, expected more songs like Giving Bad People Good Ideas and Bubbles, it's decent but imo their worst

NLDW>JD>EXMIL>TMS>GOVPL8=BP>>Filler Arc

really? Giving Bad People Good Ideas was cool and all but really sounded to me like a Jenny Death retread, it was probably my least favorite song

Three Bedrooms in a Good Neighborhood best BP track.
JD>NOTM=BP>NLDW>TMS=EXM>GP

I need to listen to BP more but right now I'm feeling

NOTM>NLDW>BP>TMS=JD>GP>ExM

i havent listened to anything past NLDW, this is quite.... different. is this what all their newer stuff sounds like?

i like it though.

Glad I am not the only one who rates GP low.
I never understood why some people consider this album to be the best DG album.

i actually like GP a lot but its insane to say its better than any of their fully realized albums

JD (with NOTM) are my two favourite Det Grip records maybe that's why I enjoyed them most. Tracks like eh, trash, houdini sound so cheap, maybe I wasn't hyped enough

I like some tracks like Birds or You might think he loves... but GP feels like 3-4 good songs and the rest is a filler.

that makes sense i guess. i really like pop music and shit, Get Got is what got me into DG originally, so I was psyched to hear Ride a little more reigned in and the beats accessible and catchy

>notm isn't cheap filler

wish i had waited for the full quality download. 4 days' worth of rotational velocidensity has really put a hurting on my download.
for the most part, yes. i think JD is a lot more like their early stuff though.

this is a stupid opinion

at first i was slightly disappointed, but over the past few days it's really grown on me. it's probably their most listenable album that isn't boring poprap like money store is, it has a bit of all of their previous stuff in it. probably in terms of just sound it's maaaybe their best actually, but i haven't gone through the lyrics yet

Same happened to me. At the day of the leak I was rather disappointed.

Now I can't stop listening to it.

it sounds so much better in 320

wheres the 320 leak?

listening to this for old times' sake. enjoying it more than i thought i would based on the steaming pile of shit that is Hot Head

this is a transcode

Money Store
>>boring pop rap

Nigga how jaded are you

This. Hacker is still the best DG song.

id be down for ths, someone wanna set up one album per day listenalong?

Houdini is still the 2nd best track believe me.

you mean Bubbles Buried In This Jungle

You mean Spikes

320 LINK WHERE

you mean Three Bedrooms in a Good Neighbourhood

you mean ring a bell

You mean Bottomless Pit

(You)

No because that's THE best track

Basically this album is fucking packed with bangers

I thought I liked the new Hothead at first, but that bassline... it just doesn't fit

Hey everyone

Shut the fuck up

bb poison -> three bedrooms -> ring a bell is a fucking killer run

anyone still up 4 this?

I know you're baiting hard but it would be hilarious if someone actually thought this seeing as NOTM is easily their most experimental

fuck its so good

Yep. On my second listen back to back of the FLAC. Warping is pulling ahead hard. The filthy synth

This is what Jenny Death should have been

dubtrack.fm/join/listen-along-of-deathgrips

here is room join me pleas, we decide what album to listen first in chat

I can't believe they've released 7 albums since 2011

This has the new mixes, you idiot.

just finished it, feeling about a 5 or 6/10. really not much of an evolution from their sound on JD, which i found terribly boring

>not much of an evolution from their sound on JD
lol'd

So this is definitely AOTY right?

>tfw you realize 2011 was 7 years ago

FLAC DL LINK WHERE

Listening to the new Hot Head makes me poo.

Right here

new hothead mix is dope
p

how do you think their sound has progressed?

thanks niggers :^3

Am I the only one who's actually blown the fuck away with this album? Besides Hot Head every track is rock fucking solid.

Hot Head is one of the best tracks you goof.

>hot head isn't solid
wewewewewewewewwewewew
ohh no
bad taste

Nah. The way it falls away into those twiddly bits fucking annoys me. Reminds me of a shitty tech death song.

WHERE CAN I PREORDER THE RECORD TOMORROW?

I wrote some first impressions thereisnothinglikecoldwater.blogspot.ca/2016/05/live-review-death-grips-bottomless-pit.html

>I know you're baiting hard
You wish lmao

so much better in 320
so much so that it's bumping up my rating from 8 to 9

Not sure if I should keep the old Hot Head or not. I'm not feeling this bassline...

>Holy shit, they're actually using guitars in more interesting ways this time around.
>these riffs are much more imaginative so far
What? There's only like 2 songs with guitars. And they're not really playing riffs, just playing 2 chords really fast.

how do we know it's not a transcode?

my favorite track is spikes

www56.zippyshare.com/v/ZM7PRazK/file.html
Here is the WEB FLAC to V0

It's the same size as the what.cd upload, so it should be fine.

I'm an audio engineering student
I can tell because it's listenable compared to the first leak which sounded like ass the second started gbpgi and closed it

Muh dick. So much better

Spectrogram analysis

Not that good desu. Pretty underwhelming.

wtf Hot Head sounds so fucked up now

the vocals sound like they're getting sped up at points

this bass line

???

>only 39 minutes long
Dropped. I'll never listen to it once in my life

>on Sup Forums
>doesn't want to listen to FLAC

xd lel pleb

I got it from wcd then uploaded it here for you guys

we could use rabb.it, its a pretty good website for that kind of thing, id be down.

FUCK i got three diferents zips with the album and idk whats the legit, i got the 320 WEB that is almost 90mb, the v0 thats 75mb and the FLAC
WHATS THE LEGIT ZIP MU???!?!?

Whats the difference between this and regular FLAC release?

Its a lot better than JD

the flac that's doing the rounds here is the one I grabbed from wcd and uploaded here for you guys
it's legit

Exmilitary = JD > The Money Store > No Love Deep Web > Bottomless Pit > Niggas on the Moon > Government Plates

v0 is a type of mp3. Its small in file size. This is closer to what you would get on Spotify or iTunes (You're getting 320kbps with those which is pretty comparable to v0).