A finnish nightmare

A finnish nightmare..

How real is the autistic Finn meme?

autism

Every time. Then get a little bit angry because you can't leave just yet and have to wait.

I don't think that It's a Finnish thing since I'm doing it too

Get it? fins are akward! XDDD

I'll be guessing very real, I mean, just look at its memes, clearly there something very wrong with them

I'm not a social person at all but that's legitimate autism

it has happened to me several times. Im not gonna waste time smaltalking with my neighbor. Better to just wait until he is gone..

Fuck these are cringy

>Im not gonna waste time smaltalking with my neighbor.
>Better to just waste time standing around like a lemon

THEY ARE ALL TRUE.

THAT'S THE SAD PART.

Yes we are autists, are you happy now?

>having to give a bus a sign so it stops
This irrational social norm causes autism

Finland is so relatable

Happens to me every time. All the shops put their shirts in some stupid shape like a pyramid or something so there is no way of getting one of the bottom shirts and those are usually my size. I'm forced to wear wrong sized shirts because of that.

lol xd so true

Yes

I do that too.

No, this is racist filth

2nd world problems

My mom buys all of my clothes because I don't know how to buy them.

You can sit down and wait a few seconds too.

Why not just order your clothes online if social interaction is this much of a problem for you

Please tell me you're underage

What if you want to try it on?

Because then you don't know if they will fit.

I'm 20.

Different manufacturers have different sizes. I got four t-shirts: one L, two XL and one XXL. They're all the same size though.

Are free returns not a widespread thing? Just send it back if you don't like it or it doesn't fit.

I don't know where to buy underpants and socks because my mum buys them for me. I'm 23.

Takes too long.

My mum buys my underpants too.

>I got 4 t-shirts

Are you saying that in your entire wardrobe there are only four t-shirts? What the fuck man

>tfw American
>tfw buy everything from shart mart
It's so easy even I can do it.

Fuck I think I'm autistic because my first thought was that's impolite

I agree, the easier solution is to just go to a store and try the clothes on. But the russkie specifically said he ends up buying the wrong size because he can't talk to the salespeople to ask for his size

Why would one need more?
4 t-shirts
4 underpants
4 pairs of socks
2 hoodies
2 pars of jeans
2 pairs of trainers

>russian """""""""""""""""""living standards"""""""""""""""""""

I just leave it to my mom. If it doesn't fit, I don't use it.

How often do you do laundry?

Yes, that's clearly the superior solution

literally me

Every 4 days, hence 4 pairs of socks.

Relieving to hear.

None of the russian buses got the stop button. You have to yell every single time.

Sometimes I feel like moving to a vacant seat, but then I won't because I'm afraid I'll offend the person I'm sitting next to.

do you have autism?

Once I thought this was happening to me, so I yelled at this bus driver.
It turned out that that bus stopped in another spot right around the street corner for some godforsaken reason

Maximization of personal space on public transport is always the priority. Your fellow passenger will understand.

Wow, are you me?

t. a person who has absolutely the same set of clothes

my mommy buys my clothes too and i'm 22
all my t shirts have drawings on them even if i tell her to take simple ones, like just glack or grey

>he's organized therefor he has autism
I'm the same way, except I have 7 of everything and do laundry on Sundays

Does she wipe your bottom after potty time too?

>I'm forced to wear wrong sized shirts because of that
lmao no one forces you to wear anything
you wear wrong sized shirts because you're too autistic to ask for the right size, that's entirely your fault.

I can't pick my own clothes
I don't know what to buy, it is so stressing
the clothes my mom buys are shit, but at least they're better than if i'd chosen them myself

Haha same :DD

It's pretty autistic to have a rigid cycle of clothing you wear tbqh

I bought at least 80% of my clothes together with my mom when I still lived at home. I live alone for three years now
Everything else I got is band shirts and stuff I absolutely HAD to buy because something else broke.

and you wonder why you don't have a girlfriend

I only do that when I have to take out the trash.

Why? Are you ashamed of your trash?

is there a correlation ?

It can be smelly, etc.

If something as mundane as choosing your own clothes vexes you...

>take a walk on the frozen beach with a friend
>a runner tries to pass by us on a slope
>slips and falls, gets back up
>we ask him if he is alright
>"yeah I'm okay, thanks for asking"
>he starts bleeding really bad from the forehead
>must have a laceration or something
>his whole face is covered in blood now
>"Are you sure? You have a lot of blood in your face"
>"Yeah it's okay, no worries"
>just keeps running

Their trash is smelly too, I'm certain. I live in a house with 160 or so people, I can't avoid anyone in the hallways and on the stairs. I just say hello everytime I see someone, wether I recognize them or not.

could I have a gee ef if I become a big boy and buy ly own clothes ?
no, seriously, I really do not know what to pick, I bought two sweaters and two pairs of jeans a week ago alone, in the store it seemed like a good idea, but turns out it's shit

>but turns out it's shit
Why, did your mom say so?

Buying good clothes takes years of experience, you should have started when you were a teenager. The key is to avoid impulse buys, especially when something about the item bothers you slightly but you're willing to let it slide because it's on special. Because that will come back to haunt you.

Start off with nice plain clothes, grey/black t shirts, plaid shirts, denim jeans, simple tennis shoes. Good quality material makes a lot of difference. You'll feel like a million bucks as opposed to some shitty K-mart tshirt with an ugly generic print on it.

holy fug are they literally japanese??

How can jeans turn out to be shit? There's not a lot of room to miss.

They're the Japanese of Europe

no, she thinks it's ok
but it doesn't feel right to me

I guess you're right
I should lurk moar on /fa/, but they're 90% of hipsters with their "comfycore" or other trends like that

???
You'd rather walk and watch the bus go by?

don't ever to go /fa/ it's the Sup Forums of clothing

I assume buses stop by every stop in Germany

Pretty weird

Lol what? You mean мapшpyткy? Cause all buses in Moscow have stop button

Weird, i thought you germans were all about efficiency. By doing this, the driver will know if he can continue without stopping or not, saving everyone time.

idk, some people told me it looked "sad" to quote them, they're kinda slim, but not entirely, I didn't know what fit to take

any place on which i could lurk ?

Yes, except that they are not pedophiles.

What is your body type? Don't wear slim jeans if you're endomorph; stout or bulky.

You motherfuckers even copy our comedy

i've been asking around in hopes i'm not the only idiot who does this, turns out pretty much everyone feels uncomfy when someone is in the hallway

On bus stops with multiple spots where a bus can stop, each line just stops in one place and you can find out where you need to go by looking at signs and stuff.
In all other cases, if you stand at the sign or sit on a bus stop seat, any bus that comes along will stop. I've seen people wave off and shake their head if they don't want to take a bus, but the need to do so arises only very seldom.

These are all kinda true 2bh.

Don't really see what's so weird about them.

t. finn in the netherlands

Post pic of you wearing th jeans

different culture. when i was in the states my neighbor used to always come out to the hallway to say hi when he heard me open the door. fucking bastard.

>tfw sent that video to some friends and none of them laughed

>*waves at person*
>*they wave back*
>*leaves*
How is that hard?

In Finland you need to signal the driver with your bus card so he knows to stop
Otherwise he'll keep on driving and sometimes even if you signal the bus to stop it will not stop anyways

A Finnish guy at my university used to work out without shoes at the gym. Is it cultural or did he do it to have a better technique when lifting?

They're a little long, cuff them and buy shorter ones next time. Also personally I'd go for a slimmer fit, but that's up to preference (and how fat you are)

>Not watching Kummeli with friends while emptying a kaljalava (24-pack beer?)

>Instead sending it to sober people who aren't there with you

>Otherwise he'll keep on driving and sometimes even if you signal the bus to stop it will not stop anyways
O fuck
When I was a little kid waiting at the bus stop with my brother once, a driver looked right at us and just kept driving along
Fucking bastard, made us so mad

probably better feel for balance or something. btw, there's this guy at my local gym who consistently wears speedos like a complete madman.