Did you see this?

Did you see this? nbc.com/the-tonight-show/video/grimes-flesh-without-blood/3030712

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/164942263
youtube.com/watch?v=gbCQKudXzBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Came here to ask this.

I love her, but this kinda sucked -_- She's still a goddess though.

Anyone watched the "pirate documentary"? it's amazing

vimeo.com/164942263

just go back to your kpop thread fuggot

Seems like somebody did a "rework" on the instrumental of the track "David"

youtube.com/watch?v=gbCQKudXzBE

Those dancers she has on stage with her are annoying. But as for the music, I think the vocals sounded too weak. The volume should've been raised for her microphone. Outside of that it was pretty good. Its neat to see Grimes playing on network television.

the microphone was a prop tho.
you can tell by how she holds it near or futher away from herself but the volume stays the same

ok, but however it works, I just think it would've sounded better if her voice was amplified somehow. It sounded drowned out by the music.

this makes me think all grimes posters are just master baiters

THIS IS TERRIBLE

Sounds uninspired as shit, barely any parts played live,
The synth arpeggio goes out of key at one point, she fails the timing at the pre chorus

Like she's basically a non-musician who decided she'd rather not grow up because men who want to get in her pants have encouraged her. Fuck Grimes.

Fuck you. Do it better than her. If you can.

I'm sick of all this negativity surrounding Grimes on this shithole called mu.

Soon I'll drop an album that blow grimes out the water

Dream on. I swear I'd listen to that album if it's even 1/4 as good as Grimey's albums.

she is amazing

Just watch this documentary She's fucking amazing

Agree. She's amazing and so underrated on this board. It seems like everyone is hating her.

that was a matter of her having a weak voice, they could have made it so loud it peeled the paint off the walls and it would still sound thin. Her studio vocals rely HEAVILY on a fuckton of delay and multitracking to sound decent.

everything good she has done was just an accident inspired by actually creative people she once surrounded herself with. This became apparent with the mess that is Art Angels, when she removed herself from such company and was inserted into a major label poptimist echo chamber; the result was insipid directionless crap that sounded like the shit rich white girls buy studio time to record and post on yt, eventually being posted in cringe threads.

>tattoos
>autistic lisp that you emphasize because you have your own autistic birth abnormalities
>mentally ill dyed hair/cut
>goddess

>grimes

This is completely wrong. Art Angels was very well received so what the fuck are you talking about? That "insipid directionless crap" featured on multiple AOTY lists. It became her biggest album so far, it gained her a whole new audience. You're just incredibly biased against this album and most probably hate anything pop.

>everything good she has done was just an accident inspired by actually creative people she once surrounded herself with.
You know shit about Grimes. She wrote and produced all her albums by herself. That wasn't an accident, but pure talent. Haters gonna hate.

What the fukk do you mean with this picture?

>WELL YOU DO IT BETTER THEN!

another fantastic argument on Sup Forums

>chubby black diva backup dancer
>autistic backup dancers

I'm going to marry Grimes

I do not "hate anything pop" and I don't give a flying fuck how a record was recieved critically because a) it means fuckall b) I'm not an impressionable retard.

She produced and wrote everything herself, yes, but only when she was surrounded by actual talent to keep her from indulging her shitty-ass wannabe pop tendencies, give her feedback, etc was her music good. She came up through fiercely DIY ambient/electronic/noise scenes and communities and abandoned that immediately as soon as she saw a few bucks on the horizon. Grimes is awful.

lmfao that resonance arpy sylenth1 preset that comes in at 1:06

idk how someone can look at grimes and be like yea i wanna listen to the lyrics that this individual has concocted through their 'journey in life'

>"you claw, you fight, you lose,"
what did she mean by this?

>autistic hand gestures going along with the drum fill-ins at 1:35

Grimes is beautiful

Ffs there are people right now enjoying a lot to listen to Art Angels. You're just not one of them. Not a big deal.

>She came up through fiercely DIY ambient/electronic/noise scenes and communities and abandoned that immediately as soon as she saw a few bucks on the horizon.
This is false. Grimes always loved pop music. Watch older interviews with her, you'll see her praising the likes of Mariah Carey and Beyonce. The singing on the song Skin is very pop-R&B. She just did the right album at the right time and avoided making Visions 2. That would be too predictible since Visions was her breakthrough album, not Art Angels.

She's not awful, you're just a bitter hateful troll.

post yfw you have to clap at the end of grimes permformance on jilly fallon

She has always had shitty taste in pop music, yes. She still cane up through those DIY communities. Stop saying "hater" and "troll" every time someone disagrees with you, you sound like a horny assblasted retard.

I'm 100% sure that you're the horny assblasted retard right now. Cheers.

>stimulating your prostate
>believes in the transgender meme

autism

cringe