youtube.com/watch?v=lRJeKX-kZco
youtube.com/watch?v=takSt9uOTiM&list=PLP6bL2jU1j3SNxzNHRBPfkEoBvbRqWIKL&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=QvGiEpw-OY4&t=35m14s
youtube.com/watch?v=b1RKaRgVFKk
youtube.com/watch?v=GwDfegpArPw
youtube.com/watch?v=4FNkyLM9cvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But I like riffs and atmosphere.

What the fuck is your you problem with me you dipshits?

Posting delicious atmo just to piss off op
youtube.com/watch?v=kvksnl-i6V4
youtube.com/watch?v=9jlDI3VBaQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=tVJCWgmOcNg

Glamour > Riffs > Atmosphere > Wankery

Fuck off and kill yourself.

Go away

>tfw not glam qt3.14 fuckbuddy

go away please

>he doesn't listen to terror squad splits
youtube.com/watch?v=91TR5ZNNfWc

Have a (You)

Answer my question or don't even respond at all

i hope chicks with big hair make a comeback in fashion again.

>still giving him attention
dumb fucks

>implying you can't be both glamour and wanker

I'm not even fucking asking for attention retard. I'm asking why you lot are being pieces of shit to me

who let someone from Sup Forumseddit make the thread

Fuck off and_ fuck it I'll just filter you, you're easily the most obnoxious tripfag and general, still kill yourself tho.

Thoughts on this Ultra thrashing brutality?
youtube.com/watch?v=uq8zQIP5sxY

I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing wrong. Stop spamming buzzword shit and tell me

show me the illegal big boy riffs

youtube.com/watch?v=MsqlhsFKrA0

Drop your tripcode and stop doing this shit. We don't care who you are, stop shitting this thread.

only faggots don't

xth for trve and crushing riffs of botswana

youtube.com/watch?v=lRJeKX-kZco

nice demilich
Stop doing what?

I already dropped the fucking name in compromise, I'm not dropping the trip anytime soon. The only ones shitting the thread are you lot with your edgy buzzwords

>this thread derailing attention whore will never get banned
God do I hate these mods

>that album cover

currently getting into napalm death. i listened to scum and about to listen to FOTE, whats next?

that's actually good

I don't fucking ask for attention or to derail threads. I only posted in here because you lot were being assholes in the previous thread

The only people you have to blame for ruined generals are yourselves.

Chronologically

I'm late but fuck it.
Though I guess nothing changed.

All tripfags ask for attention, no exceptions.

Leave already.

Stop this shitty meme generalization

See

commit seppuku you fucking rice goblin

I wonder if we Hiro could implement a function that allows the OP to filter trips from posting in a thread, it would definitely improve these threads if we could get rid of Proge Mon and djentspammer (even if he only appears when threads are already shit)

See

fuck off xey you colossal faggot

How much attention do you need before you leave us alone? Will complimenting your wise contributions to this thread suffice?

>nice demilich

Hey Demilich is a really good band, it's pretty cool that you know of them!

>Chronologically

Thank you for helping that user out and steering him in the right direction.

When will trips learn that their sheer presence is what derails threads, not even necessarily the things they say?
This is an Anonymous imageboard and trip users are simply not welcome because it defeats the purpose of the website, it doesn't matter how well you contribute, people will call you out for being a tripfag, which is part why they are so hated, they provoke others and then act like you could just ignore them.

youtube.com/watch?v=takSt9uOTiM&list=PLP6bL2jU1j3SNxzNHRBPfkEoBvbRqWIKL&index=2

Still the best metal album I've heard. Coroner is holding onto 2nd place. Can anyone top them?

DO YOU REMEMBER "FASCIST WHORE"?
IN MY ASS
DO YOU REMEMBER THAT?
DO YOU REMEMBER
THIS SONG?
WHEN SHE SODOMIZED ME?
WHEN SHE SODOMIZED
MY ASS?
DID YOU LIKE IT?
DID YOU LIKE IT?
DO YOU WANT MORE?
DO YOU WANT MORE?
KINKY WANKER
FUCKING KINKY WANKER
FUCKING WANKER
FUCKING KINKY WANKER
FUCKING KINKY WANKER FUCKING KINKY WANKER
IN MY ASS
IN YOUR ASS
IN THEIR ASS
IN ALL THE ASSES
youtube.com/watch?v=QvGiEpw-OY4&t=35m14s

See No, I'm asking why you're being pieces of shit towards me for no reason at all
It's this shit again

He is so fat nowadays

when will you retards learn not to take the bait? never

>be a fag
>get mocked for fag action
>WAAAH WHY R U SO MEEN
>causing more faggotry
You are literally proving why trips are a cancer and need to be gassed.

See

You've been "le epic trolling xD" us for 40 minutes now, can you please leave?

Thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=b1RKaRgVFKk

I'm not trolling, asshole. I want a proper answer and I won't stop until I get one.

Yeah but he's faster

So, you'd rather come barging in and shit this thread up until you get what you want? And you're defending your acts as not being entirely about you? Fuck off, we don't care who you are or what you think.

>No, I'm asking why you're being pieces of shit towards me for no reason at all

Because you're using a tripcode for no reason at all. Your identity has absolutely nothing, I repeat, NOTHING to do with this thread, so the only reason to use a trip is for attention, which is exactly what you're doing right now by replying to everyone and whining like the little bitch that you are. If you think the people here are mean, you're free to go back to whatever hugbox you came from.

I would assume that it's better for you too if you stopped using the trip so you could post like anyone else without attracting negative attention, but you seem to be enjoying this since otherwise you would have stopped already, and that's the reason we hate you.

Putting on a trip attaches a name to your posts. On a website dedicated to anonymity (with the exception of a few boards) this definitely makes you appear out-of-the-ordinary. You are supposed to be judged post-by-post, the only exceptions are if you have a unique posting style that lets others know who you are even if you're anonymous (Texas thrasher for example). Thusly, any form of tripfagging, namefagging, IDfagging, and avatarfagging are forms of attention seeking on this site. You've outed yourself from the crowd by assigning an identifiable label to all your posts. Of course there are examples of acceptable tripfags, Preacher posts some unique shit from time to time, has helped make a chart, and does little to derail threads completely, he's a tripfag /metal/ has grown to accept, you on the other hand are not. Your value is based on the ID attached to your posts, not the posts themselves, and that value is quite low. What can you contribute? You've said it yourself, you're new to metal, you'll most likely learn more from lurking than you'll ever provide in these threads for the meanwhile. Are you involved within the industry? A trip would be acceptable if that were the case, assuming you'd be able to provide useful information to these threads. Most likely, you're a highschool kid fresh out of Reddit/Facebook who hasn't grown accustomed to anonymity, you're attracted to the culture of Sup Forums but are too used to your name providing your reputation as opposed to having your posts judged on an individual basis, as such you have went to the lengths of labeling yourself, and shitting up threads by virtue of your ID. You're a hindrance, an annoyance, it doesn't matter if you're making a harmless post, all that matters if that you're post has a trip we haven't grown to acceot attached to it. Take off your trip completely or fuck off, if we can discern who you are based on your ID then it means you haven't done enough, now comply or get out.

mighty fine autism you got there bud

Because you fucks started it in the last thread. If you weren't intentionally attacking me I wouldn't fucking be here.
Blame yourselves.

>Because you're using a tripcode for no reason at all
But there is a reason behind it.
>Your identity has absolutely nothing, I repeat, NOTHING to do with this thread, so the only reason to use a trip is for attention, which is exactly what you're doing right now by replying to everyone and whining like the little bitch that you are.
But that's not even what my tripcode is for. I've said this half a million fucking times but you fucks don't seem to get it.
It's for me to catalog my taste and track my posting on RBT. I've already gotten rid of the fucking name in an attempt to stop you picky shits from whining but no, apparently it's not fucking good enough.

I can't tell if this is some sort of ironic meme or you're seriously this autistic.

>If you think the people here are mean, you're free to go back to whatever hugbox you came from.
If you think le hugbox maymay is an excuse to be a blatant piece of shit to others you can go back to I'm not dropping the trip because a bunch of autistic manchildren on Sup Forums can't handle people doing things they don't like that don't even affect them, and I'm certainly not going to tolerate this bullshit either.

End this copypasta shit.

yeah but it's legitimate autism

But we like having you here. You're our punching bag.

>I'm in the wrong
>people lash out against me because of this
>I lash back out against them
>Someohow that makes me right instead of making me even more wrong

>engayed

fuck off with your autism and be user like everyone else, you are not special.

>I want a proper answer and I won't stop until I get one
report these two posts for rule violation

>It's for me to catalog my taste and track my posting on RBT
That is the most transparent, crystal-clear, flimsy fucking load of BULLSHIT I've read in a while.

>I wouldn't fucking be here
Then leave

So now you admit that you're just taking out your insecurities and personal issues on me. Nice

Who are you quoting?

Read my post and come back to me.

>i don't agree with this or understand it so it's BULLSHIT
Cool.

>I'm not dropping the trip because a bunch of autistic manchildren on Sup Forums can't handle people doing things they don't like that don't even affect them, and I'm certainly not going to tolerate this bullshit either.

Then fucking leave, go get attention with your tripcode elsewhere. It's obvious that the community here doesn't want you. But no, you would rather feed your ego and try to save face as much as possible and drag this whole thread to the dirt with you.

But have you ever considered that I may or may not want to discuss metal music on here and discover albums and artists that I may enjoy?

I know Sup Forums is now cancer and shit but jesus, you people are image obsessed as hell.

I don't understand why you want to force yourself into a community that clearly hates you. You're alone here. I wouldn't want to hang out with people who hate me.

holy shit you're all fucking retarded, from the trip to the people who respong to him

it's because Sup Forums are a bunch of liberal pussies and he's used to the comfort of having someone to console him everytime someone is rude

You've explicitly said you were here to shitpost in the past. It was your reason for posting here. You came here to annoy us.

That's not a fucking excuse to be an attention whore
>If I accuse people of my own wrongdoings, then maybe they won't think of pointing them out!
>They can't possibly just say "no U" after that!
wrong, faggot, YOU'RE image obsessed as hell.

If you don't want to discuss metal then why are you here? If all you want to do is discover more metal bands then fucking lurk, you posting is actually impeding upon whatever discovery you could be making.

I'm not forcing myself, I don't even post here that often. I just want to clear this shit up so that next time if I do want to find something or discuss something I don't get shit flung at me.

>having the slightest bit of respect for people is liberal pussy and blah blah blah Sup Forums buzzword and that's why i'm an uncalled for asshole to everyone

>in the past
>in
>the
>past
You said it yourself. Not me

How am I image obsessed? I post with this tripcode like it's not even there. Hell, most of the time I forget I'm even posting with a tripcode.
You are the ones that bring it up all the fucking time, not me.
Stop paying attention to what the hell people put in their name field and start actually listening to and talking about music

So now I'm not allowed to discuss music? Cool.

If you want to post or discuss something here; do it anonymously.

Wind of creation is not a meme

And why should I? Because you autists can't handle the fact that my name field isn't empty?

Why not we try something? Let's fucking pretend the tripcode isn't there. If you want I'll even put in Anonymous as my name so that it looks like a standard user poster at first glance. And let's see how that goes? Shall we?

you're making it a meme by posting "winds of creation is not a meme" you dumb fuck, but I'm sure it's "le epic falseflaggin XD meme"

WOMAN OF DARK DESIREEEES

It's not a meme

I never liked bathory

youtube.com/watch?v=GwDfegpArPw this is you

>i'll do everything to look anonymous but i wont actually be anonymous and i'll continue shitting up threads
Just be fucking anonymous oh my fucking god

See I don't even see how that video's related.

Texas Thrasher's distant cousin

>Riffs
lmao grow up kid

>Muh feelsy atmosphere D---x
Grow some CHOPS

Let me make this clear one more time:

I'm not the one shitting up the threads. I don't ever mention that I have a tripcode on and 90% of the time I don't even really pay attention to whether I have a tripcode on.
YOU are the ones shitting up your own threads by mentioning that I have a tripcode. And due to your blah blah blah all trips are attention whores bullshit you're essentially derailing your own threads just because you don't like someone having a name field that's not empty.

I already compromised by dropping the name a while back. That already gets rid of any excuse for attention whoring because let's face it, it's incredibly difficult to become a trip attention whore without a name.

Now leave me the fuck be and ignore the fucking tripcode.

Thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=4FNkyLM9cvs

not this time

>Enfacial

You've mixed up the picture

>No visible cargo shorts
Incomplete