This is the only place I can ask without committing social suicide. Is this a "real" girl?

This is the only place I can ask without committing social suicide. Is this a "real" girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PhZghcHnGf8
youtube.com/watch?v=KaJeAkikuBE
theguardian.com/music/2016/feb/26/anohni-boycotts-oscars-ceremony-transgender-diversity
dailymotion.com/video/x2ke4nq_free-speech-justine-tunney_fun
scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/
newscientist.com/article/dn28582-scans-prove-theres-no-such-thing-as-a-male-or-female-brain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah tranny girl
Aka mtf

No such thing

all things in the world are real

he has or has at some point had a dick

Are they transsexual or transgender? If they're transsexual, they are a real girl. If they're transgender, you should be respectful and refer to them by their preferred pronouns just to not be an asshole but in reality they're "just" crossdressing, which shouldn't really affect how you view someone's "real" sex.

xe used to be called Anthony

>anohni getting the 9.0 bnm
>Sup Forums going through an extremely edgy alt-right phase right now
THIS isn't gonna go over well......

They're not passing and they're not trans

Her preferred pronouns are she/her. She was born with male genitalia and used to go by her birth name "Antony".

Trans, also i don't care for the voice

said the cripple..

trans, mentally ill male

you said female first haha

So its a he. Thanks.

it's a man baby

RUDE AF

i hope you get drone bombed desu

Anti american shite, what is it 2005?

she's a real girl

It doesn't matter. When it comes to trans people there's no reason not to just refer to them by their preferred pronouns. It doesn't hurt or take away anything from you to call someone by the pronouns they want to be called. It's not a big deal. Being trans is not hurtful to anybody. Of course I'm of the mindset that gender roles are fucking retarded and don't matter at all. People are way too invested in the differences between the sexes when it seriously doesn't matter.

One day she'll grow up and be a beautiful woman

What's funny is that you'd never say to a tranny in real life. You'd get gang-raped by trannies, one would stick her huge cock in your throat and ask if you like it, and make you say "Yes ma'am" with a mouth full of tranny dick.

Fuck you. He should say whatever he feels like.
Transgender is a fucking joke.

BADDA BING BADDA BOOM

This is a mentally ill fag. Shout out to all Bernie supporters itt; y'all dipshits have no understanding of economics btw.

The timing is absolutely intentional, given that the schism widens every day.

HAHA
WHAT A MUSIC RELATED THREAD AM I RIGHY

yes it is. it's a relevant musician being discussed.

SURE IS FUN TO DISCUSS MUSIC IN THIS BOARD
LOOK AT ALL THIS TASTY DISCUSSION MMMMMMM

I don't care if someone is trans unless it becomes their entire life and identity, though with mtf's, at least, it almost has to because they so rarely pass as biological women. Ftm's seem to be able to pass better for some reason.

I've never listened to this albums, so I don't know how heavily it leans on the trans thing, but I assume that the p4k article did, because p4k always does

GUYS WOULD RAPE BE LEGAL IF EVERYONE WAS A MUSICIAN??????? LOL MUUISSSIIICC

his early albums are okay, wouldn't give them above a 7 tho.

music
donald bernie

no one really has an understanding of economics, i was an econ major at a very respected school for it and it was complete bs. profs all had different ideas on what should be done and most of the really smart ones were into proving theories incorrect rather than positing new ones. i should have been a math major

that being said bernie has even less of a clue than most people. but hes not expecting people to actually look at the numbers

JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS (music) JEWS JEWS JEWS

HAHA
I LOVE THAT ALBUM

Not him but I'd never talk to a tranny in real life so I'll never have that problem

The songs I've heard from the album seem to be about issues as disparate as possible from the gender politics discussion.
The lead singles were about drone warfare and global warming after all.

DUDE WHAT SONG IS THAT FROM????? MUUSSIIC LMAO

this

who is this? worth checking out or not?

and how's it feel knowing my trans ass is here ruining yalls board.

it's from this song youtube.com/watch?v=PhZghcHnGf8

I'm sick of all this SJW bullshit. You got 5 year old kids getting sex changes, it's fucked up. everyone wants to be transgender. I'm voting for Trump someone needs to put an end to this bullshit..

but your name says that you're gay. i don't know what to believe.

How would we know you were trans? I would assume people just think you're gay. People know that lauren is trans, but only hate her because of her excessive shitposting

I appreciate you senpai. Fuck fragile sensibilities and weak character on all sides of the political spectrum.
And yeah, Antony And The Johnsons is decent, and he's contributed vocals to some neat albums in the past.

>worth checking out or not?
see also
homosexuality is a sin

wow thanks for the enlightening post socrates

It's a Bird Gerl

It's not only Sup Forums US in 2016 is like Weimar Germany+Autism. You are either an alt-right skinhead or a degenerate commie SJW

>gets invited to the grammys
>demands to play a song there
>is refused
>accuses them of being intolerant bigots because he's a tranny
this would be funny if it hadn't been supported by david tibet. now it's just sad.

And we're all basically poor.

this is what degenerate commie SJWs believe
youtube.com/watch?v=KaJeAkikuBE

Did that actually happen?

>tfw I am a bird now is one of my favorite albums and i love that Antony is getting attention
>sad that it is for the wrong reason

Or a reasonable person

i'll look em up then I guess
and yeah i know i'll be rotting in hell

yeah I guess I should have picked a better trip but my secrets out now :^)
lauren's okay

RYM Genre tags:

>Art pop
>Electropop
>Glitch pop
>Alternative R&B

Most people probably don't care if you're trans but will probably piss you off anyway. Who gives a fuck?

Actually, no. It was the Oscars
theguardian.com/music/2016/feb/26/anohni-boycotts-oscars-ceremony-transgender-diversity

My bad

you have talked to trannies and not even known it

I am certain that that is untrue. I currently live and always have lived in a rural area that's good distance from a big city.

true, true, our fascists also happen to be degenerate scum. Islam is really our only hope.

I do to, and there are trannies here.

>Of course I'm of the mindset that gender roles are fucking retarded and don't matter at all. People are way too invested in the differences between the sexes when it seriously doesn't matter.

i think this too, that's why i don't understand why tumblr kids / whoever get so furious when you don't call them whatever they want to be called

gender roles aren't real but woe betide the person that forgets to call me gender liquid panromantic non binary etc etc

Checked

>It's only 4 degrees baby

Good thing there are none where I live, at least not in public.

because gender identity goes past bullshit gender roles and you should respect a persons basic rights
esp when most of the time it's just changing one word in a fucking sentence

but anyways none of this is Sup Forumssic related so who cares

>he thinks the communist takeover is not happening
>he hates 'the right'
wew lad

Yeah, and it is understandable that she was pissed because she got nominated but they wouldn't let her perform. You should think before you post.

just fyi i use the pronouns that people want used before you accuse me of being an evil bigot, but having your choice of pronouns employed by all and sundry does not fall within your basic rights at all

if i feel strongly that everyone call me madame and insist that it's my identity it's absolutely on me and nobody else is obligated to indulge my wants

But he complained that he was the only one of the nominees that wasn't asked to perform. And that is bullshit.

even the so-called sane moderates, ie. Hillary Clinton, the bussiness establishment and Washington are psychopaths bent on enslaving everyone or starting WWIII. maybe the most logical thing we can do is accept the march towards total annihilation

Same. I'm a singer and Antony has been a huge influence on me. Seriously one of my biggest idols.Now everyone's going to jump on the progression bandwagon.

It's a man. Basically like that trip lauren.
It still has ️its wang

Was a great man. Continues to be a great female?

Supremely talented. Let's just get those ducks in a row.

Gender dysphoria is a real mental illness, the problem is it's treated like it's an okay thing and supported instead of being treated like any other mental illness.
This is the country we live in

What went wrong?

I do use correct pronouns and am not a trans bigot but being nice to people is not "basic rights" it's common courtesy, and there are people who do and will have objections to trans people being trans, and whether that's incredibly stupid or not they have the right to have that opinion, just as others have the right to tell him he's full of shit. And of course some people will have objections for different reasons, you can't just expect it all to stop dead when trans people becoming a more significant part of mainstream media is a legitimate shock to some people who have never even met or thought about them before.

montie you're literally a meme

wasn't trying to accuse you of anything but i'd have to disagree with you on some of this

but thanks for not wanting to murder me for being a girl everybody

it's biological marxism. The feminist/Lgbt movement is not about 'equality' but about destroying 'gender' and the family which they see as 'oppressive' 'social constructs'. Many prominent leaders of the movement openly admit as much. What's scary is they are getting billions in funding from big government and marxist billionaires like Soros.

explain santa claus mother fucker

i suppose the difference is that gender dysphoria stems from the physical configuration of your brain, which is similar to that of the opposite sex in certain ways in trans people.

this doesn't go away through therapy or the like.

more, transpeople don't see their own condition as something undesirable or something they'd prefer to be rid of, since feeling like the opposite sex is part of who they are as people.

Their is no "gender identity".
Only biology.

looks like that It Follows chick if she was obese

I know you weren't accusing me of anything, but I thought it was necessary to preface my comment by pointing that out as some people may take me the wrong way. Although I'm actually not entirely sure what you disagree with in what I've said. Is it that you believe trans people being called their specific pronouns a human right? I see why you would disagree with that and I haven't though too much about it myself but I think the rest of my post was basically describing reality as it is.

dailymotion.com/video/x2ke4nq_free-speech-justine-tunney_fun

Recent studies pretty much confirm that men and women's brains are the same

>your argument rekt

wanna listen to dis shit so much

well, but it's the left who denies basic biology and respect basic rights like freedom of speech or the right to do whatever you want with your property

We are not our bodies.

>be obese
>but really look like chris hemsworth because we are not our bodies
>mfw grills aren't throwing themselves at me, shitlords

relax, user.
there are lots of studies on this, and differences between male and female brains are real.

scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/

what do you count as "in the world"?

>studies
>doesn't even leave a link
classic leftist argument

Post them there studies then kid.

newscientist.com/article/dn28582-scans-prove-theres-no-such-thing-as-a-male-or-female-brain/

god that picture is stupid

i guess "human right" isn't the best word for what i'm trying to say and yeah you have a point there will always be some fuckheads out there. sorry i'm pretty awful with wording things, discussions about this never usually come up in my daily life since i'm out to like 5 people i know including my dog

American right and left are equally liberals and mercantilist shills tho.

Unlike you shut in fucks I've met a tranny at the dive I hang out at and sometimes a couple will walk in for a beer. I never asked if they were transsexual or transgender because that's a weird thing to ask, but the one I actually met was just a really chill person. We chatted while she kicked my ass at pool and that was that.

I say "she" because it's the socially correct thing to do. You don't get to decide other people's gender. Yes, she has an XY chromosome, but your biological sex does not dictate your gender and frankly it's none of my business and I'm not one to attempt to regulate other people's lives