There 2 million muslims in Brazil (1% of the people)

There 2 million muslims in Brazil (1% of the people)...

Why don't we have any terrorists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=027WM1t4_5I
youtube.com/watch?v=2D_hjbw4ZEs
youtube.com/watch?v=0FRXNTLiMZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too degenerate, mudshit gave up.

Idk it's already a shithole, what's left to terrorize?

That's bullshit

There were 30 thousand in the last census (2010)

you do, they just are quiet and waiting
never trust muslims, they are filth

Glorious western hemisphere forces integration

Shitholes still get attacked. Look at the Phillipines, Thailand, and France.

I'm sure there's terrorism there, the world just doesn't give a fuck about you guys

This man was muslim.

youtube.com/watch?v=027WM1t4_5I

youtube.com/watch?v=2D_hjbw4ZEs

I'm far right but I don't see an enemy in muslims like he was.

nothing worth of value to blow up

nah they dedicate themselves to raise money and send to ISIS instead, it's on the CIA report

>No beard
You're a dirty liar.

you have favela niggers

Because his was secular, Ahmet.

youtube.com/watch?v=0FRXNTLiMZY - song in his national language

maybe the favela niggers keep the terrorists at bay?

Then he wasn't muslim, was he?
You meant he was an Ayyrab.

Less contact with muslims from the middle east, we've had muslims for centuries and they're ok as well.

He was a muslim, but he wasn't an arabian nazi and didn't have a beard.

He was conservative in his life, but was looking like an european and he was right.

Philippines and Thailand have muzzie separatists, that's another thing.

Do not believe in OP's lies.

people of ethnic groups in the western hemisphere don't cause as much problems as they seemingly do in Europe, various ethnic groups are much more integrated.

>Católica Apostólica Brasileira
whuut

Some heretic shit idk

Liberal≠Secular.

We are the masters of assimilation.

You probably do, but their behaviour doesnt differ from other brazilians.

Based Pajeet.

cause we're not invading their fucking lands, that's why.

And France?

Neither was Belgium.

similar skin color.

but they're white, so there's a high possibility that they support the same ideas

reeeeeeeeee
why do people think it's true when I posted proof it isn't?

It's part of NATO.

no CIA support.

Trump got this one right.

kek
based Indian

post it full lol

>indonesian flag
but why ? indonesians are pretty peaceful and passive everywhere

If they want to impose their religious morality on us, why don't they attack Brazil?

It's almost as if it wasn't about religion at all, but about something else...

Gee... do you think that, maybe, the Americans and Europeans did something to anger them?

Would Brazil or Mexico even notice terrorism?

> indonesians are pretty peaceful and passive everywhere
whyboner.png

regular muzzies

it's Poland, simply upside-down

Poland is always upside-down in polandball comics

w-what ? i-i don't get it

Isn't weird that ISIS don't go after israel?.

Brazil is a shithole, no offense. But with great resources, much space, the opportunity to do something

The only people who'd deliberately go there are there to build something.

The people, who go to Western Yurop go into tightly packed, very well built up, rich societies. They go there to suck them dry, take over and steal something that other people built.

This is the difference.

for thousands of years, we've been conditioned to believe that we're threatened, that we're cornered. and it always leads to white countries

sissy Asian bois :3

too poor to buy bombs

why would they go after their own boss ? you're ridiculous

>mfw people are so brainwashed by alt-right propaganda that they literally can't understand my point.

You don't have a point buddy

the right don't do propaganda. it's a commie thing

No m8, this guys gets it.

percentage isn't high enough

POO

>the right don't do propaganda
lel literally everyone does various degrees of propaganda mostly by flooding you with information regardless of truth and doubting the information of the other side

Weather there's 2 million or 30 thousand of them it's irrelevant. The question remains: if they are "islamofascists who want to impose their values on us", why don't they attack Brazil?

The terrorists all die in random street crimes, or the acts of terror can't be told apart from the random street crime.

Taqiya

Because Brazil is irrelevant.

Because they don't have any power, because they represent 0.02% of the population you retarded monkey

the first one
poor terrorists, they never knew what hit them..

chun chun

they don't need power to carry out a terrorist attacks, you insufferable autistic faggot. All they need is a small group of fanatics and some guns or bombs or a truck.

because there is nothing to attack in Brazil

Aparently even fanatical muzzy terrorists aren't as retarded as you and your shit point

really makes the neurons cogitate huh

RUBY A BEST

Eli is the raibu of choice of the educated man.

it doesn't exist. no muslim knows what a taqiyya is

>fanatical muzzy terrorists aren't that retarded
taqqiya'ing a lot today, are we?

I love Hanamaru-chan

lol the brazilian right is so stupid they can't even make their own propaganda, they need to copy American and European discourse.

Muslims may not be violent but they are still preety rude around where I live

What would happen if you dropped some muzzies in the favelas?

They would get high and fuck prostitutes, give 3 weeks and he will not even rebember all that Allah stuff

Umi and Maru are bests

So what would that bring them?
They get vilified in a poition of weakness and their interests get blocked.
As they have their foot in europes door they can do terrorism and actually profit from the tensions because they have a strong base here to enforce their interests in the future-

Umi will never accept you if your not aryan

The Syrian-Lebanese community (specifically the one from São Paulo) has been managing the whole process on who's entering the country from the Middle East. This image was on FB 2 years ago iirc, and you can find some documentaries on YT as well: refugiados Sírios no Brasil.

Basically they're not allowing religious extremists and single men to enter the country. They're also prioritizing Christians and whole families. Also keep mind it's a Constitutional law in Brazil that in order to receive Brazilian citizenship one must have the ability to speak and write Portuguese and have sufficient personal or family resources to support themselves. The Syrian-Lebanese community is also taking care of the Portuguese classes, so it's all doing breddy gud.

*honorary aryan
>implying umi would a howaitto piggu

all asian girls want white cock in their yellow wombs

in other words they only bring their relatives in

>they have a strong base here
last time i checked muslim immigrants were a minority compared to white population
maybe you're all a bunch of faggots. i think that was the point

>he literally thinks there is some sort of organized process that excludes extremists from entering Brazil, but not the US or Europe.

You have a fertile imagination, don't you?

but umi is a nadeshiko, not your average shibuya slut. baka amerika san

They don't profit from the tensions in Europe, faggot, they are harmed by it. What kind of retarded logic would lead someone to believe such idiocy?

all those elliot rodgers

Considering we have the second largest Muslim community in the Americas yet never had a single terrorist attack or even a single assault crime committed by a Muslim, yeah.

I want to hug Maru. I bet her body feels really soft.

>assault crime committed by a Muslim
there's plenty of arabs doing heists and then using the money to import drugs and guns
they just don't do jihad

I already gave an explanation for that: it's because they have no reason to attack Brazil. We haven't been fucking them in the ass for 200 years like the Europeans have.

Cool, now go back to where you came from
>

Pajeet knows what's up

Same thing in the balkans tb.h

>pro-muslim
>Sup Forums

>being this new

but Balkans are saved for the same reason we are at South America: nothing of value to blow up

>this shitty bait gets 100 replies
gullible retards

This, never ever trust muslims
Muslims and jews

Brazil is 50% favelas and 50% tropical jungle, quite literally nothing to blow up, and even if they tried to they'd have to deal with narcos and FARCs everywhere.

> Sweden getting butthurt after someone tells the truth about muslims.

Really makes you think

Why aren't they dead yet?