What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

7-1

=6

if you like numbers so much Germany how about this one:

it's 1.2 now, please use the correct numbers.

fuck man, i'm really sorry for you and your children

Oh no you kurwa didn't....

no need to feel sorry. If the people keep on being dumb, they'll sooner or later get what they deserve. They wanted it this way, now they can live with the consequences. Maybe other countries learn from our mistakes.

Germany is trying to destroy Europe again for the 3rd time.

I thought it was at least the 5-6th time but I guess that depends if you include Rome

you overestimate us. We aren't the people we used to be until 50 years ago.

well you'd be welcome to find lebensraum in england - but i don't think it will get that bad for you

I appreciate it. I hope things won't be too bad in the future.

>you overestimate us. We aren't the people we used to be until 50 years ago.
I guess that's the real point, because even though you find yourselves at the weakest and dumbest point of your existence you still manage to destroy not only your own contry, but also the whole of europe along with you
Maybe that's just your nature as a nation, you know, like japanese people keep killing dolphins and whales without any reasonable reason for doing it

Gothic 3 and Arcania.

>find yourselves at the weakest and dumbest point of your existence you still manage to destroy not only your own contry, but also the whole of europe along with you

If that's so it casts a bad light on the rest of europe (and especially on you france).

>Germans
>having children
Lol, good joke bong.

Guilt.
Nobody knowing what nazism is about thanks to Poe's law.
If they treated the refugees as immigrants instead of tourist everything would've been fine

"we have not inherited this land from our ancestors, we have borrowed it from our children"
- native american proverb

Start making children once again dear kraut, otherwise you'll be forced to give up your future to those that do

I'm autistic and the only women worse than german women are maybe arabs and americans.

Fuck I should rewatch married with children
Good shit

>I'm autistic and the only women worse than german women are maybe arabs and americans.
That's the point, better having an autistic breed with german women than millions and millions of arab males in fighting age fleeing war for living off welfare money

If you can't do it for yourself, then do it for your neighbors
It's sad seeing the pressure you're putting on eastern europe and all of the consequences of your declining demographics
Europe and western civilization are not supposed to pay for your mistakes once again

>800.000
Lol, i wish
It's between 1.2 and 1.8 million by now
Racewar when?