Buy apple product

>buy apple product
>breaks right after warranty period
Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jan/08/france-investigates-apple-over-claims-of-planned-obsolescence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Planned obsolescence.
amp.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jan/08/france-investigates-apple-over-claims-of-planned-obsolescence

>get on Sup Forums
>constantly repost the same shitty shill threads over and over about fruity toys instead of discussing actual technology
Why is this?

any chance you could frankenstein all of those into one or two working macbooks?

Aside from the 3 dead motherboards he can probably get 3 of them to work.

>>get on Sup Forums
>>constantly cry that Sup Forums makes fun of your gay fruit religion
Why is this?

>posts gay fruit shit on Sup Forums and bumps it to the front page constantly
>tries hard to keep the gay fruit on everyone's mind and remind them that it exists
>projects on others when called out on their fruit worship
>still doesn't post about technology, just the gay fruit all day long
>forever and ever
>until the end of time or they're GR3'd
why is this?

>>>pretends to speak for Sup Forums who is too busy discussing technology to worship the Sacred Fruit with (you)
Why is this?

I have 2 MBP's, both still work.

>obsessed with sodomy to the point that they project it on inanimate objects
why is This?

>cry about the fruit
>constantly project it on the people making fun of you
why Is this?

>things that never happened

My sister fell for the apel trend and got an air
The piece of shit didn't even turn on out of the box
The store gave me a retarded excuse about the charger even though the machine got hot while I had it plugged in
Lul

My 2010 MacBook and 2012 MBP still work fine though.
Only use them for shitposting in bed because the nice touchpad, that's all they deserve.

see

My friend got a 2009 i5 MacBook, then he maxed out ram and an put an SSD on it and works perfectly fine for basic office stuff. The display is still phenomenal compared to todays standards

Everything is tested on how much wear and tear (abuse) anything can take or last. Engineered to fail so you can buy another one and another and another. Plan seems to work on you!

Tim Cook.
>tfw 2008 Macbook is still just werking

Mobile core i5 didn't exist in 2009.

havin some cognitive dissonance there, fren?
haha HECK ya same

2008 Macbook still working wanker.
Just becuase you don't like it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

The rest of the image

next time buy extended warranty. capitalism always offers fixes. just don't be too poor to not be able to afford them.

>My sister fell for the apel trend and got an air
she lied. that's what they do.

Retarded message desu. I've worked for companies that provided thinkpads to employees and hardware faults occur, same as with any other manufacturer. I'd expect apple and lenovo to be slightly better than industry average, but not that thinkpads are significantly more reliable than macbooks

Because companies set the warranty length close to the expected time before failure. This way, the company can advertise a long warranty, but not take losses due to warranty claims because almost all of the products will fail after the warranty has expired.
Apple is just really good at determining the optimal warranty length.

>uses windows
>has the gall to call out mac users

So you need to buy new one.

>Have powerbook from 1994 that still runs on original battery and works for IRC
>Have powerbook from 1999 that still runs
>Have powerbook from 2000 that still runs
>Backup laptop is a powerbook G4 with the original battery
>Basement computer is a LC575 that survived a rainstorm
Meanwhile I'm constantly dealing with broken thinkpads since people are too retarded to treat their electronics right.
Try not mistreating your electronics for once.

Gfs 2010 macbook pro is still going strong. Added 8gig ram and ssd. All she does is watch movies online and check emails anway.