Are Greeks and Italians different? I can't tell if they are

Are Greeks and Italians different? I can't tell if they are

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griko_people
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Una faccia una razza

Que?

this

Ionian and Aegean Greeks are similar to northern coastal Italians while southern Greeks are similar to central italians

What are you talking about? Islander Greeks are more Middle Eastern than mainlanders by far. They cluster near Sicilians in the direction of Cypriots and Lebanese.

i was in shitaly you asian subhuman
can confirm this

You're basically admitting that Modern Greeks do not descend from Ancient Greeks at all

What? Ionians and Aegeans were barely under any Turkish or Arab (like Cretan) control at all, they were under Venetian and Genoese who didn't give a fuck about them.

Don't be retarded. Their affinity to the Middle East is much older than that. Turks didn't have an effect on Greek genes.
Mainlanders are much more "northern" than islanders by faaar. Probably a mix of Slav genes and maybe older Euro admix.
Just look at the genetic studies on the subject. It's not hard to find. Idk why you assumed islanders are more 'euro' when they're obviously quite swarthier for example.

stupid subhuman

get fucked you subhuman

Your map doesn't mean anything, it just shows the areas where Ancient Greeks used to live. Then you and claim that Greeks are like Central/Northern Italians, who have nothing to do with Ancient Greeks, instead of Southern Italians.

Let them be,they just like to pretend they are white

your post is so stupid you ossetian subhuman
fly to shitalia if you dont believe me

I approve of this message

Italians are Arabs and Greeks are Asiatics from Turkey.

It gets confusing because Arabs and Turks look identical.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griko_people

What? I just said that they behave like Italians and their culture is like that, not that they are 100% italian genetically
I wasn't even talking about DNA

I am Greek

Oh if you weren't talking about DNA sorry then.
But then your post is more confusing lol. What were you talking about? And why wouldn't be Greeks be closer to the actual parts of Italy they controlled, which are in the south?

>And why wouldn't be Greeks be closer to the actual parts of Italy they controlled, which are in the south
I think he says that because Ionian Islands and shoreline of north Ionian sea was under Venetian rule for centuries

t.ikibey
They are different but they have shared history over the ages.

wtf linked the wrong thing
was supposed to link two of ikibeys posts

t.Schlomo

Do Greeks and Italians see each other as Brothers or more liek Teacher-Student realtionship?

I personally see italians like distant relatives(cousins or sth),while i see most of europe as annoying new neighbors

What about us?

same, (closer) brothers

We put Greek cross on our flag and made Greeks our patrons. I like Greece

best bros forever

thanks for raising the question, bump

We're closer to greece desu fampai, but this doesn't mean we're not bros