>brought architecture

Mexicans
>bring crime
>made America even more non white
>non-Westerners that can't assimilate

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillermo_González_Camarena
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboy
unesco.org/culture/ich/en/RL/traditional-mexican-cuisine-ancestral-ongoing-community-culture-the-michoacan-paradigm-00400
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Irish_sentiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did shart in mart die down? I want Americans out.

""""mexicans""""" built miami, you're welcome

Italians built much of NYC and New Jersey

Then never eat tacos, burritos, celebrate 5 de mayo, watch color tv, never drink tequila nor say anything about cowboys ever again

You are banned from totopos and guacamole land.

Why does Mexico use the Italian flag?

>Italians
>not bringing crime
>who was Al Capone??

Nigga you have to give us at least some years to catch up (and stop drug prohibition)

Mexico republic is older than the Italian republic, our flag is older

>New Jersey

Italians are shit tier immigrants, probably the worst European immigrants.

I don't know Mexicans.

Italians are God tier

Feels superlative.

Why are you even making this question?
IT can be serious since Mexicans are well known bad immigrants, but if you want to shitpost or be racist you could actually try to make a funny thread.

Banter threads can be good, straight out hae threads are never good.2643

Loads of Mexicans assimilate, and Mexican cuisine is superior. Maybe they don't assimilate in gangland LA

yes my friend

That's how America is meant to be

The Mexican mafia and cartels are way worse than anything Italians brought over

isn't the 70% of ""american"" foods are actually mexican ?

Good.

>watch color tv
redpill me

There's lots of Texmex dishes. New Mexican food is its own thing but has some Mexican influence here and there.

>Then never eat tacos
He could eat HARD SHELL tacos ;)

>burritos
Not mexican
>celebrate 5 de mayo
Literally what?
>watch color tv
Actually that was pretty cool, Ballpens are also mexican right?

>never drink tequila
Tequila is absolute shit

>nor say anything about cowboys ever again
Not mexican

What a mess.

blacks are pretty stable

>other

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillermo_González_Camarena

it's not a white country, after all

Italians increased the presence of Western Civilization in this part of the world

Mexicans are only making it worse.

Have a good slice of pizza or some gnocchi and tell me Mexican cuisine is superior

Kek.

t. pissco

t. Mamoud

Want me to prove you wrong?
Se llaman burritos porque los vendedores transportaban la comida en burros de carga con tortillas enormes de harina, en vez de platos para comer. Se inventaron en coahuila o durango, en la frontera.

No, it is most definitely a white country.

Like any effective lie, each is constructed around a fragment of truth, in this case, the section of the Declaration of Independence which declares: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

However, it is also self-evident that a secular atheist Jew, such as (((Ekaterina Jung))), who does not believe in a Creator, cannot credibly appeal to the Declaration in order to claim to be an American. And it is documentarily evident that, like the U.S. Constitution, the Naturalization Act of 1790, the writings of John Jay, Ben Franklin, Alexander Hamilton, and other Founding Fathers, and the Alt-Right nationalist position, the Declaration of Independence itself is directly opposed to the revisionist interpretation, as the document also refers to:

>the connection between [the United Colonies] and the State of Great Britain
>the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages
>large Armies of foreign Mercenaries
>the present King of Great Britain
>the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners
>the free System of English Laws
>our Brittish brethren

To cite one phrase of a document in contradiction to the central theme of the entire document, which is that the People of the United Colonies are an English people, unique and distinct from foreigners, Indians, and the English people loyal to the King of Britain, is an outrageous attempt at deceit that relies entirely on the historical ignorance of the audience. To say that anyone can become an American because “all men are created equal” is a shameless lie. One might as readily cite it as evidence to claim it means anyone can become Chinese.

what do you think they want?

Cowboys viene del español vaquero.
>The historic American cowboy of the late 19th century arose from the vaquero traditions of northern Mexico and became a figure of special significance and legend
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboy

>HARD SHELL tacos
""""'tacos"""""

Why did 19th century Americans think Italians were so bad? Compared to Mexicans and Arabs, they are not nearly as bad.

And Italy is a rich country so assimilating to another rich country would be easy.

>implying italians didn't bring anarchists with them
>implying first gen italians didn't refuse to learn english

people are the same no matter where they come from. nobody wants to give up their culture my dude

Sad.

I feel like that shit taste like tostadas

The Italian Flag was adapted from the French Tricolor of the Revolution. It was adopted when Napoleon placed his sister Elisa on the throne of Lucca in 1805.

In Spain, Napoleon Crowned his brother king of Spain in 1808. Mexico declared its Independence from Spain 2 years later in 1810 and finally achieve this in 1821.

Both cuisines are human patrimony... Unlike the american cuisine.
unesco.org/culture/ich/en/RL/traditional-mexican-cuisine-ancestral-ongoing-community-culture-the-michoacan-paradigm-00400

america is a country, not a race

>brought """cuisine"""
>brought """culture"""
>decreased wealth because most of them were impoverished farmers from the south
Italians were shit tier immigrants and the people of the time knew that

100 years later, Italians are pretty much typical White Americans
100 years after Mexicans started immigrating to the US, they still retain their Mexican features and have not assimilated

In fact, most of us think they're worse than niggers

>100 years after Mexicans started immigrating to the US, they still retain their Mexican features and have not assimilated
Oh, is it the 2060's already?

Mexicans started immigrating en masse because of the Kennedys. They're still a relatively new group as a whole

Do you have any faith at all that the Mexicans are going to assimilate? Because I don't

And Mexicans started immigrating here in the 1910s during the Mexican Revolution. 100 years later, they're still speaking their ghetto language and brought their shit customs here.

trump will win and less mexicans will grow in the united states

kek.

Unless trump makes spics have less babies and whites have more nothing will change.

Whitey would rather let jamal cuck his girl and do anything else other than breed.

Those are called chicanos.
You should shoot them on sight.

illegal immigrants bring in their families, that's why, i guess. but when the border is closed (for illegals) i think changes will be felt

There are groups like the Minutemen who are bravely defending our borders.

I personally enjoy seeing families get shot by one of our patriots.

>do you have faith that they'll asimilate?
Considering that we're still dealing with first and second generation immigrants, I wouldn't rule it out. It took a long time before the Irish and Italians effectively integrated

>And Mexicans started immigrating here in the 1910s during the Mexican Revolution
Which was a trickle of people compared to today. We didn't have many distinctive hispanic ghettos outside of the Southwest before the 1960's-1970's wave of migrants

This will be the downfall of their superpower status

Italians brought mafia = huge crime

>this is how the chinks will win

The Irish assimilated pretty much right away. Most Catholic churches in the US were started by the Irish.

Soon Mexico will take whats rightfully theirs...soon. While we chill in the south : ^ )

>The Irish assimilated pretty much right away. Most Catholic churches in the US were started by the Irish.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Irish_sentiment
Most Americans hated the Irish

>Columbian immigrants and Cuban doorsailors
About as Mexican as a goddamn snowman

>Italians didn't bring crime and non-whites that can't assimilate even today.

>Cuban doorsailors
God bless

What crime did Italians bring? The mafia wasn't that bad

DEFINITELY not
they at least keep the crime relegated mostly to Mexico and Mexican communities.
meanwhile mafia crime was significantly worse and caused wider corruption in major cities.

yes it was lmao
worse than the dinky cartels who at worst kill a few mecxicans.
just because its considered romantic now like Cowboys doesn't make them not niggers.

Hispanics excluded from this how?

>The mafia wasn't that bad

What's with that empty spot in cali

This reminds me of how the Polish are looked at in England at the moment. In time no one will care as much and their children will be fully assimilated British people. However, the blacks and the south Asians will always be different

There are a shitload of blacks there

I can't wait until we bring Africans by the millions here to put the Spics in their place

Every African immigrant I know speaks good English and is well educated

you hate everyone but every significant thing usa has done has been by foreigners. meanwhile your core fatfuck population is bathing in mud and acting like niggers. even now it works like this, its funny to be honest

Couldn't care less m8

that'll show'em eh?

swedish immigrants were also considered niggers, essentially, until actual niggers started to come out in larger numbers and being white became more of a special thing

the rich will always find someone to tread on

>Africans by the millions
The only reason our African population is so successful is because we don't bring them here by the millions you retard

Considering that Africa has less of a homicide rate than Latin America, and many actually speak English or another closely related European language (like French), I look forward to it.

The only real thing you have in mind is that they're not white.

They decreased labor costs and made american businesses more competitive and have higher profits.

But instead of thanking them all your racist brain has is >muh white.

You can't compare the hatred of the Italians or Irish to how much we hate the Spics and Sandniggers nowadays

The hate we have now is real, not some stupid tribal bullshit that didn't even make back then. Most Americans back then knew they were going to assimilate.

>You can't compare the hatred of the Italians or Irish to how much we hate the Spics and Sandniggers nowadays
It's no longer legal to discriminate against a person based upon ethnicty while hiring and we aren't currently building a railroad that the Mexicans can kill themselves on. Mexicans are much better off on an institutional level than the Irish were

Mexicans make pretty good immigrants. Most small businesses and manufacturing are alive because of cheap labor supplied by mexicans. NEETs don't do shit so not like they'd know. Also they have been known to gentrify shit areas but they also have made some cities near me quite shitty. The good news is that they typically work for a certain number of years then go back to mexico. The assimilated ones stay while the others typically leave because they actually want to be in mexico. As well as hopefully the cash they bring back to mexico and increases in their economy will hopefully benefit the US economy by importing our service sectors to their economy.

there are very few mexicans in miami mate. Miami is full of cubans colombians and venezuelans though

>pretty good immigrants

LOL tell that to our crime rate.

In California, Mexicans make up 40% of the prisoners while Blacks only make up 27% of the prison population

Really makes you think.

Op confirmed african american. Why do you hate latinos so much?

According to pic related we aren't that much better also I think the crime committed is due to gang violence so it dosn't effect those who don't live in shit areas ie not mexicans

Arents spics like 40 percent of california though.
Numbers like right to me

might be because there are many more latinos then blacks in California. It actually looks higher in proportion

ahh right, blacks are 7% of California's population yet they are 27% of the prison population, really makes you think

>>non-Westerners that can't assimilate+ 0 post omitted.
Funny you say so because
>at first Italians weren't considered white
>now most mexicans are white (or mestizo), white hispanic, that is

In America people brag about being 1/64 navajo. Guess what, most mexicans are 1/4 Aztec

Still way higher than the white rate

>Aztec
Disgusting

At least Blacks speak pretty good English

Mexicans don't
Italians and Irish learned English quickly

Italians were always considered white Europeans

Mexicans are definitely not white Europeans therefore not part of our cultural heritage

Italians are fine here, one of the few good immigrant groups

English is not an official language in the US, they're's not obliged to speak English. Also, there's already a sizeable Spanish speaking population so they might not need English in their day to day life