UBlock origin R.I.P

uBlock origin R.I.P

Other urls found in this thread:

antiadblock.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great explanation of why I should switch, nigger.

fuck off jspenguin2017

fuck off jspenguin2017

fuck off jspenguin2017

fuck off jspenguin2017

>just another adblocker

he said it

fuck off jspenguin2017

I cringed at his nick name, literally a meme developer, cloning and making shit.

t. ublock esporadic contributor

fuck off jspenguin2017

fuck off jspenguin2017

the funny is about this fag, he not just copy it, but still asking support (problem) from gorhill. fucking faggot

>I cringed
12 btw

Shitty thread but I do like genuinely like Nano Adblocker. Gorhill isn't Jesus, he's been wrong on a lot (like that whole resource expiration deal).

Also, having Nano Defender integration is nice. uBlock Origin never really integrated AntiAdblock Killer solutions into the application and it's nice that Nano does so by default.

Welcome to Sup Forums, jspenguin2017.

tits

Fuck off jspenguin2017

>2017
Happy first birthday jspenguin2017

>uBlock Origin never really integrated AntiAdblock Killer solutions
Umm, you can enable adblock warning removal filter on ublock. I agree about with you though on Nano adblocker, this thing is actually useful unlike the adnaus shit.

The Adblock Warning Removal unlock Origin supports is outdated and superseded by Nano's solutions.

You can get Nano Defender to work in uBlock Origin since the former is a fork of the latter, but Nano supports that integration out of the box.

Garbage

>uBlock Origin never really integrated AntiAdblock Killer solutions into the application
The filters work flawlessly. Unless you're using a chromium browser in which case there's no point in using an adblocker.

fuck off jspenguin2017

antiadblock.com/

Try getting past this with the default filters.

TOSHINOU KYOUKOOOO

I missed cute smug anime grills (・ิω・ิ)
Are Sup Forums frogposters finally away from here and the good ol' Sup Forums back?

What's next?
Pico Adblocker?

>uBlock origin R.I.P
Because of a random extension for a dead web browser? Sure thing.

Not him but i'm not getting any warning about adblocker when I open the site. Did you mean blockadblock.com?

thanks!

I also love sucking dicks

quality samefagging, senpai desu
teach me

Yeah I forgot which utility was itself locked down by their script.

MICRON ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT UBER MICROEST SMALLEST

Kevin, did you give up on shilling solus on Sup Forums and decided to make a firefox add-on?
Also what the fuck dude, jspenguin2017 is such a shitty username.

blockadblock.com detects both nano and uBlock, even with all filters enabled. The ad detection code is in the css, disabling css on the domain is the only way to avoid this. So I guess if you find any more sites simply disabling css there will work, which is why you need uMatrix.
So again, what's the point of nano?

It's intended that uBo doesn't work around Concept of proofs sites.

Actually, this is interesting. Using uBlock with css removed still pushes a warning. So I guess nano does have some method of preventing the anti-adblock script. But it still doesn't work without uMatrix.

We had a thread about the website

Actually that's the thing, there are plugins and utilities that work alongside uBlock Origin and Nano to circumvent this code. With uBlock Origin, you have to go through a lot of setup to integrate stuff like Nano Defender, which does this and has superseded the old methods since it's the only one still maintained. With Nano Adblock, this solution is already available and preconfigured.

I wouldn't say a lot, after intalling nano defender, you only need to enable and add some custom filters

>comic sans logo

disregarded

No. Fuck you fucking beta weebs. This is a mens board.

fuck off jspenguin2017

>take uBlock
>change icon/name
>change bit of ui on the options menu
>try to promote your garbage on Sup Forums
>WOAH R.I.P uBlock Origin

kek

This thread is bad and you should too

fuck off jspenguin2017

fuck off jspenguin2017

Works here. You just need to add a custom filter

All I did was add 1 line in ublock origin. You dont know what you're talking about.

what filter?

blockadblock.com##script:inject(bab-defuser.js)
blockadblock.com###babasbmsgx

BASED ANONBRO

fuck these jews

Dumb frog posted
Dumb Javascript queen
Dumb anime poster

>only blocks the script on that specific site
>won't work if any other site implements this
Definitely not a good solution.

>blockadblock.com
Works fine with UO + nano defender.

fuck off jspenguin2017

You can make custom filters for different sites if needed. If you're going to use a site a lot its worth it. Its a solution nontheless.

>UO + nano defender
Isn't that just nano adblocker?

No. The filters are there but there's probably some functionality lacking. Works flawless for me.

fuck off jspenguin2017

fuck off jspenguin2017

it strangely works though

>jspenguin2017
>JSpenguin2017
>JS
ffs, user!

/thread

Should I see something ?

Because there's no warning whatsoever

Pic related for my settings.

sorry i dont speak surrender.

Remember, it's up to (You) to keep anime posting alive!

>jspenguin
>being this uncultured

he forked ublock and does better things with it

fuck off jspenguin2017