What are parties like /fit/? Like, what do people even do there?

What are parties like /fit/? Like, what do people even do there?

[spoiler]How do I get invited to them?[/spoiler]

Start by /fit/ing my dick up your ass.

I got invited to an upper class Italian - Greek party in Melbourne with over 170 guests, you should come too

I mean Sup Forums

Pretty much every social gathering I've ever been to involves alcohol, talking, and then making jokes and laughing hard at them when you're buzzed.

Food and music makes them good too

I'm not Greek nor Italian.

Parties are so lame. Loud, bad music. Alcohol. Rarely any food. You can hardly communicate over the sound of the music and the subjects are always inanities involving more partying, women you don't want to hear about, stories about people getting totally drunk and behaving erratically or inappropriately. It's a living hell. I can't stand being in a party for more than 5 minutes.

There are a lot of kind of parties, m8

On weekends I usually pre-game at a m8s house, then go to the "botellon", a large gathering outside drinking alcohol and running into a lot of people you know, talking and shit, until you get drunk enoguh, and then you enter a disco and prty until it closes.

Sometimes we have hose parties, we go to someone's house, cook BBQ or something like that, drink, take a swim if there is a pool, and drink until it's dark, and then leave or stay if there are beds there

The towns parties are a mustin summer, you go to a town, there is music in the street, you run in to a lot of people if you know the town, you drink in the streets, get drunk, etc

To get invited? Get a friend who isn't lame. If you're a student, around this time of the year there should be new students coming to town looking to make new aquitances, aproach them and just try a bit.

normies are hellish

I'm glad I'll never go to one

Lots of fun at each that I've been to except one

So what? You're Australian

They strategize, OP.
They affirm their value before their peers by telling of their latest successes, the embarrassing failures of lesser people, showing off their perceptiveness by talking about out-of-hand topics, perhaps seducing people who are lower on the social ladder than themselves and thus suitable to being used without a stigma attached...everything normal people do is politics.
It's all carefully choreographed, all the laughter and fun and romance, and they constantly expect each other to fail. That's because real people, those that aren't robots, are dangerous and cunning animals who need constant conflict to keep themselves entertained.
It's like one big game of inflating your ego and showing off by putting other down.

Drink, talk to people, and do drugs.

But I'm not upper class either.

And I'm Canadian.

No one does this lol

Have you ever even been to a party? Everyones just having a good time. I'm autistic but I can understand why people enjoy parties and I've had loads of fun at each that ive been to

drugs, talk to drink, and do people.

The fox

&

The grapes

!!!

Any yokes?

This

your just jealous XDDDD le foxe le grapes XDDDD

few

Giza few

>Rarely any food
>Alcohol
>stories about people getting totally drunk and behaving erratically or inappropriately

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

You are though

You sound like a fedora
>m'lady I'm above these low iq plebs who wish to have fun by being social and enjoying themselves

And at what moment have I said anything about the people frequenting those parties, you dumb memester.

>"Hey everyone, look how normal and how not fedora I am."

>loud
aww poor little ears hurting?
>alcohol
gross! Yuck! Straight edge here only!
>can't maintain debates
oh no too loud

You're just a sperg, probably a virgin too

Full of drunk people with music playing on and people shagging next room
5/5 would go again
Also just bee yourself :^) Just kidding ;) Unless you don't have friends it's hopeless to get into parties

>Unless you don't have friends it's hopeless to get into parties
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What did you expect?

Parties were fun when I was in high school. I stopped enjoying them when I started seeing 14 years old in those places.

>Not being a normie

Lol you fell for the r9k memes didn't you?

>aww poor little ears hurting?
The music is bad AND loud. It's physically and psychologically painful. Why would I subject myself to that? And conserving my auditory health is a very good bonus, thank you very much.

>gross! Yuck! Straight edge here only!
There are better substances that aren't addictive, that aren't as destructive and that have better effects. Nowadays I only consume shrooms I grow myself (it's legal here).

>oh no too loud
Yes, it is.

>You're just a sperg
I probably am somewhere in the Autism spectrum, or have Asperger's. I'm not sure of the difference and frankly I don't care.

>probably a virgin too
Actually no, and I haven't been one for a long time now. On the occasional instances I feel the need to have sex (when masturbation doesn't cut it) I can spend half of what I would spend partying and hire a prostitute, and since I live not far from a big city, and given how common that is in Brazil, I assure you quality options are abundant.

I am currently dating however, with someone that thankfully doesn't like parties either, and we might get engaged (got to start thinking of raising a family once you're nearing your thirties). But I'm sure that is "lame lmao XD" for you too.

>He wrote out like 6 paragraphs to tell us why parties are bad even though he's never been to one

LMAO the delusion and grapes are strong

didn't read your post btw

How do I make friends?

More like /r9k/ memes fell for me. Love at first sight desu senpai.

Get off Sup Forums and talk to people for one

Kys

Lol hang yourself from your depression abnormie

You won't like it anyway.
You should accept that you will live your whole life and die alone

Stop pretending
You're on Sup Forums because you're a pathetic loser

Or...you know...go to a church or a mosque...

>Everyone on Sup Forums is just like me

Lol kay

Is this how you cope?
>No mom you don't understand, milluons of people my age are kv NEETs around the world!
Just lol, I hope you realize 90% of the neet and "robot" shit on here is satire, the other 10% is saps who got trolled into it like you. Most people here are normal and functioning members of society you're just too malleable

Mosque parties? Havent heard of the those

I'm not a neet/robot
But you put too much time and effort in writing this kind of crap

I mean if you don't want to die alone but don't want to go to parties. Not that you have to resort to this to not die alone, there are irreligious women that doesn't like parties, but it's just easier that way.

It might not be an ideal way of life, but it's a way, and beats killing oneself I think.

You're trying way too hard.

Listen if you don't have any friends that can introduce you to even more friends you are going to have a hard time.
You should try soc or meeting people via hobbies...
BUT
If you can get a friend to take you into social meetings just get piss drunk, works for me but I don't know anything about the ways of the Australians.
I mean it's piss easy to make friends here, one time I woke up next to a random dude in a random place then he woke up made coffee and talked to me like it's everyday for him.

>>>/reddit/

>Going to church or a mosque to get a gf

Just lol

>Some fatass autist walks into a mosque, doesn't know a thing about islam or how shit goes

>Goes to church in jeans and a t shirt, has literally never opened a bible or went to Sunday mass

How do you imagine this would pan out?
Why do people even say "get a gf at church xD"

You can deny it but it doesn't make it false

It's just sad to see people legitimately fall for the social autist meme

>tries to use his nationality to prove him wrong

you are out of arguements

Hipsters parties are the best out of the bunch, they always involve interesting music, weed and some crazy alcohol mix, girls are particularly whorish if you don't act like a manchild.
The best way to know if you're in a bad party is with red flags such as
>beer pong
>bottles costing more than $80 USD
>they're only drinking beer (unless they have a keg)
>no one is shouting incoherent shit every now and then.
Oh and for god's sake, if people are dancing you just dance. You're the ultimate autistic if you don't stand up because "lul no I have two left feet XD".
>How do I get invited
If you go to college get into any kind of activity announced on flyers like dancing, capoeira, guitar lessons, exotic language. You'll fin interesting people in there. And you only have to ask people "any plan for the weekend?" and that's it. You only need one person to answer you and invite you in order to get involved in his social circle, and if you're not cringy enough they'll keep inviting you.

> "any plan for the weekend?"
I've asked people that before but I never get invited.

I know it's super autistic but I wish I was socially retarded enough to ask to come myself some times.

and you have a lot of debt that you have yet to pay

Answer my question in the other thread

keep insisting with different people.
You only need to land with one of them. Only one.

I could easily go, son

you're the reggaeton shitposter aren't you

they are objectively shit.

the only place where parties are nice are in the rooms where the music doesnt play where people go to "cool down" and talk calmly. Thats where you meet people and can talk about stuff.

the room.where the music and dancing and drinking happens though? cancer.

Parties are shit, not because of the reason BR guy mentioned, but because they're always the same shit and get boring easily, at least here in BR

and if you don't get girls it's pretty much money in the trash

It's fun when you get into it desu

I was thinking along the lines of marrying and constituting a family.
>How do you imagine this would pan out?
Walk in temple of the religion you're considering and ask the priest/iman/a monk/whatever to help you find meaning in life.

That's why they're there, you just do this "talk" thing.

people go to parties when they're not old enough to go to clubs 13-17, and when they're too old for them 25+. not my cup of tea really, as it means you have to talk to people and pretend to give a shit about their life stories.

And he'll get you a qt3.14 virgin gf?

To be honest I don't think a kissless NEET could ever do this. What exactly would they have to offer a woman?

The point is going somewhere to look for women that doesn't like having an active social life (think parties and situations that require an extroverted personality). This is just one example.

In other words, if you don't like parties and don't want to die alone, you look for women that don't like parties in other places and situations, situations that obviously aren't parties.

It's more important to work on improving yourself, the women will come in time

You can't just "look for women" when you're below average, unremarkable in every way and have nothing to offer

They're a blast

haha
get it
aaaahahaahs

I never argued against self-improvement, obviously not. But the idea that you can somehow change your personality and suddenly like parties (not the friends/acquaintance meeting kind, the loud let's-get-epically-shitfaced-xD kind) is ridiculous. I know all too well you can't make yourself like something you hate to the core.

You post seems to equate not liking parties to a state of inferiority, and that the women who don't like them are a lesser breed you seek when you've given up on being "normal", that is absurd.

be rich, bump

checked

wtf is this board really filled with losers who dont even get invited to parties?
This totally crushes my view of Sup Forums. Like, how can i take something that somebody posts here seriously, when he probably doesnt even manage to get to a party

Does your tard wrangler usually allow you on the internet?

eh, why not being accepted in society be relevant to arguments and discussions with facts and logic?

wtf is odnoklassniki

yeah true

Shit isn't for everyone, but is it really that hard to see why some people like them? I don't like a lot of things but I recognize why others might