BUTTCOIN BUBBLE BURST AFTER CHINA BANS BUTTCOIN

BUTTCOIN BUBBLE BURST AFTER CHINA BANS BUTTCOIN

THANK YOU BASED CHINA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4
youtube.com/watch?v=C7CBcc2rwkM
coinmarketcap.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=aZGWyhGXh9s
marketwatch.com/story/asian-markets-pull-back-following-wall-streets-friday-flop-2018-02-04
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

May I finally buy a new GPU that isn't double the original price?

kys gaymer manchild

Not yet. Wait for mining to not be profitable anymore, then you'll get them cheap. From what I've been seeing around, that's when Bitcoin drops to around $3500, and all the other coins follow it.

i'll buy if it goes to down sane levels like 100 bucks for 1 bit coin

Is it time to sell low and buy high now then?

Is it happening? Is the Wall Street Gang finally crashing cryptocurrency with no survivors?

>What is video production/editing

Ah yes, as opposed to the very mature activity of ponzi schemes.

>wat is a real job

cryptochilds BTFO

The sweet taste of the crash is upon us.
youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

>buttcoin collapses and chinks start flocking to the other currencies
Feels good man

Post your theme song to bitcoin's farewell

youtube.com/watch?v=C7CBcc2rwkM

lmao

CRYPTOCUNTS BTFO
R
A
S
H

I
N
C

Are you implying video work is less of a real job than mining cryptocurrency?

H O D L
O
D
L

>>/biz/

based china saves us once again, comrades.
cryptocucks btfo

Do you honestly believe a tripfag will ever say something constructive?

CAPITALISM BTFO ANOTHER VICTORY FOR COMMUNISM

>video """work"""

>those peaks in volume coinciding exactly with the recovering price
There totally aren't people trying to force the price back up guys.

what am i looking at here?

It's hilarious how it fits so nicely.

Price manipulation in crypto currencies.

thanks china

CINA NUMBA UAN

Cryptonigger

Hey, hey! GPUs have dropped in price! Get in here now!!

>owns $200 of bitcoin

buy the GPU dip kek

more like $170

$150? What you own $100 of bitcoin for? You can't do anything with $50 of bitcoin.

Which browser are you using fellow Sup Forumsentooman?

not him, but probably Firefox for Android

t. Firefox for Android owner with Ublock Origin installed

the real question here is how do we destroy buttcoins. i would like to buy a gpu sometime this decade.

At this point. Just wait for Volta

But I thought China owned like half the bitcoin market
Why would they ban it?

Chinese own half of it, but the Chinese government doesn't profit from that.

GPU mining is for ETH not Bitcoin. They use ASICs for that.

Kek. I love this meme

Sold out and going to buy back in to ETH when it inevitably hits $200. Bitcoin may be worthless but ETH has too many developers and working products behind it to fail.

>giving a tripfag (You)s

Gpus aren't mining bitcoin so little will change

why did the gpu prices skyrocket then?

pretty much all cryptocurrencies are affected
look at coinmarketcap.com/

They aren't mining bitcoin. They are mining etherium and other alt coin and converting to bitcoin.

ETH only has value while people mine it and turn it into bitcoin

>tripfag has "trip" in his name
Oh the irony!

You dumb faggots posted the same thing when it hit $1k.

>implying ETH doesn't have more value than BTC

Ya squad Senpai, Thats what Im doing Tbh, I wish Volta would come out already, I sold my Mining cluster late Jan and some in Feb But now I need new cards and it seems like Nvidia is ignoring Its user base for no reason BTW

>ETH

It's just chinese bailing out of crypto. Once the coins get redistributed to the people that can actually handle it, it'll climb back up.

You're just setting people up for disappointment by memeing "crash" and "cheap gpu" constantly.

What's the deal with Etherium?
Is it just a secondary cc that is more worthwhile to mine than Bitcoin but still tradeable?

Or does it have anything else going for it?

Hasn't it been like this for a year now?
>china: me ban bitcoin
>price dips a little
>china: loljk guis
>price goes up a little

what makes it different this time???

>Are you implying video work is less of a real job than mining cryptocurrency?

if you're worried about a couple extra hundred for a video card it's obviously a shit job

Ether is basically "run programs on the actual blockchain, with processing time paid by the currency"

>fewer people mining will mean lower difficulty
time to buy mining rigs, anons

so, it's distributed computation like folding@home, but you get compensated with e-dosh that is generated by the same process?
If so, will the value of ether increase with the increasing demand of the service?

Man child? More like defender of culture

It contradicts their recent green policies

>tfw loading up on VEN
I can't wait to be a billionaire

If you zoom in on any part of a BTC chart you'll see hundreds of these a week.

>All those minershits that plowed their money into new cards in December/January are up a creek

L O fucking L

The chinese goverment banned all cryptocurrencies that aren't based from their country

People just want a product at the price it should reasonably be. Stop being a bitch.

Predictions on when the divorce happens?

Why don't you instead of posting a meme picture?

OK, but why would I want to transact in something that can be price manipulated so easily and extremely? Doesn't that just kind of lend to the theory that bitcoin is worthless as a currency?

Sure, but this guy's image is showing the long term prices (You know, the trend that matters). You should Google "bitcoin" for more information about bitcoin

Oh my fucking god.

Buy on the dip

>You should Google "bitcoin" for more information about bitcoin

I was on Sup Forums when we were sending them to each other when they cost cents each, kill yourself, retard.

Of course there are similiar patterns when you zoom in, but take a look at the all time zoomed-out graph
Black line symbolizes the typical price.

ITT: Poorfags pretending they were too smart to buy bitcoins.

have you ever been on Sup Forums?

Yeah, crypto is dead, just look at the chart

here's a more zoomed out one. haha, idiots

They're a bunch of fucking niggers, it's worse than a ponzi scheme.
At least in a traditional ponzi scheme it's much harder to save the scheme when things start going south.

If you want to get the dead cat bounce but that's a risky business. Avoid it until it is semi stable a month or year down the line.

BUY LOW
SELL LOWER

That's my motto!

only one fate this couple deserves

youtube.com/watch?v=aZGWyhGXh9s

Here's another because you obviously don't understand what drove the 2008 crisis ...
It's called volatility and leverage.
Its never about the indexes. It's about the options, derivatives, credit default swaps, ETFs, ETNs, volatility that underlie it. When a market falls this much in one day, highly leveraged positions get blown up causing margin calls/sell to cover which cause more selling/price drops ... which cause someone w/ international exposure to sell their asian shares which triggers and asian sell off .. which triggers another round of US selloffs... Ad infinite :
marketwatch.com/story/asian-markets-pull-back-following-wall-streets-friday-flop-2018-02-04

It's never bout a static chart dumbass and what brainlet logic never arrives at is that yeah... Here is that chart zoomed out.. over 5 years. Nothing ever goes up forever or beyond a normalized 5-10%. So guess how far you have to fall to correct? Yes dumbass, showing a historic chart of an exponential increases furthers the case for an epic crash. The fact that it never crashed big time and kept going up means its eventually going to shoot down to hell.

So many uneducated dumbasses claiming they understanding market dynamics because they made some Cheeseburger money running mining rigs. This time it will smoke wallstreet and mainstreet alike because you're all a barrel of fucking idiots.

2008 crisis was due to fraud, user.

Cant wait to laugh at my dickhead friend who refused to heed my warning. Sent him a text telling him I dont even think the cat's gonna bounce

>bitshits actually thought they could replace the most stable currency in history, backed by the most poweful military in history

Oh boy, time to go to /biz/ to increase my pink wojak collection.

Does there exist a non-technical way to explain this?

Play dumb about what this crash will be about...
Won't change a dam thing at this point.
> Who could have seen this coming?
> Why did this happen?
> Ohhh my goddd
> BANG

England prevails!

>top of the chart is good
>bottom of the chart is less good
>comparing it to bitcoin charts where top of the chart is good and bottom of the chart is zero

The cat's gonna hit a lot of branches on the way down.

You really think that big companies that uses crypto exchange to evade taxes will just stop using it? They will make their way around to keep using it or make something even better.

Also comparing a 4% decline to a 20% decline for today and a 60% decline over the past 45 days.

Hilariously, about the 15th of December a news outlet posted an article about young millionaires that made their fortune off bitcoin and quoted on of them saying that "now is still a good time to get into bitcoin".

That was posted about 2 days before the 20k spike and then the tumble began. How many people do you think bought in then?