Dental care is technology. What is user doing to defeat the cavijew?

Dental care is technology. What is user doing to defeat the cavijew?
I have a Walmart brand mouth dildo (resoldered cause China QC), floss picks, and some fancy toothpaste and mouthwash. Thinking about pick up a water flosser.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/manga_Boku_to_Boku/Boku to Boku v01 c07#page/n1/mode/2up
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brushing my teeth twice a day and not eating tons of sugary shit seems to have worked for me.

I brush every other day, brushing every day wears down your enamel.
Also make sure to use a firm bristle brush if you want the abrasive action to have ANY effect.

I didn't floss, and I regret it every day. I got health problems that go beyond teeth issues.

Anyway:
- no sugar, ideally eat high fat low carb
- floss. more important than brushing
- regular descaling at the dentist

Basically everything I didn't do.

Are water flossers any good? Or electric toothbrushes? I need something gentle.

i want to FUG hestia

If you brush with a hard-ass toothbrush all the time you might, just get a soft toothbrush and brush lightly 2-3 times a day and you'll be fine. Also avoid drinking soda all the time if you don't want to get cavities, doesn't matter how good you brush, if you drink soda all the time you're going to get cavities.

>he drinks soda with actual calories

>He drinks soda with no calories
May as well just pour shit into your mouth at that point, tastes about as good

>drinks sugar water
>talks about pouring shit into your mouth

Can I still drink coffee? Is French press generally less acidic?

Yes, it may still technically be shit, but it doesn't TASTE like shit. You could make a drink that was literally watered-down dogshit and I would still drink it if it tasted good enough

You would actually ingest watered downed dog shit if it tasted good enough? The literal state of Sup Forums

Brush your teeth twice a day using a soft toothbrush or electric one. Use a toothpaste with fluoride. Stannous fluoride is more effective than sodium fluoride so try to find a toothpaste containing it. Do not apply too much force as this can harm the gums. Mouthwash is not necessary, just avoid rinsing your mouth after brushing your teeth since it removes the toothpaste and thus the protective fluoride.

What you eat and how you eat play an important role in dental health. Less sugar means less food for the bacteria in your mouth. Take 2-3 hours between each meal so your teeth have time for remineralization. If you consume something high in sugar, it is best to do so quickly (i.e. do not sip on soda for hours). End your meal with a glass of water, something with a high pH (e.g. cheese, milk) or even better take a piece of chewing gums with fluroide and chew it for at least 20 minutes.

Now, something many people do wrong is drink fruit juice in the morning and then brush their teeth immediately afterwards. DO NOT DO THIS. The acid will dissolve the enamel and the brushing will slowly remove it. Wait 30 minutes between eating and brushing your teeth.

Even if you currently have no dental problems please DO make an appointment at the dentist regularly. I think the general recommendation is twice a year but I personally think once a year is enough unless you currently have problems with your teeth or gums. Dental disease can take years before they become a problem and as you age you become more prone to dental problems so even if your teeth are fine at 25 the situation might be completely different the next year due to age, changed lifestyle, different diet etc.

Who else here uses a waterpick instead of traditional flossing?
Fuck traditional flossing desu.

What is it, just a high pressure water jet? Is it effective?

>first result is
archive.org/stream/manga_Boku_to_Boku/Boku to Boku v01 c07#page/n1/mode/2up
>this will be archived for all time

Yes. It'd probably be better for me than regular soda, honestly, and tastier than diet.

Is it possible to get toothpaste with stannous fluoride in it that doesn't make your mouth peel off that gross white stringy shit? Everytime I use it the inside of my mouth feels like someone's jizzed inside of it for the next twelve hours

Not as effective as flossing, but nice placebo.

Stannous was kill by Brienne and is no longer available.

Drinking soda forever, zero teeth issues

Same until I turned 21 and got three cavities in the space of two months.

Goddamned asshole with yer thick fuckin' teeth. I chipped a tooth biting my fuckin' nails once, my teeth are weak as shit.

>mouth dildo
that's just a normal dildo, user.