SO, YOU HAVE ONE?

Other urls found in this thread:

xm42.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=GOWPtxUX-Us
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no
>snake oil sales man sales a torch as a flame thrower

Why, I can get two of these at the dollar store?

Imagine selling a propane torch for $600.

no, it's overpriced trash. musk knows how to market to an audience that's for damn sure. you can build a flamethrower that doesnt suck for around the same price

they make boring stuff desu

redditor

Yeah xdxd

>give money to snowcunt numeale

BUT HE SELL IT ON 6000000$
WE GONA CANCEL ORDERS?

What makes you think he's a Redditor?

>paying hundreds for this shit and not just getting actually fun milsurp

As a /k/ommando I have to tell you most of you anons can't simply afford an M2 because the few working ones which can be bought are extremely expensive.

Watch any of Ian videos when he talks to the flamethrower grandpa which is the last expert alive in the area about this kind of equipment, a replica will cost you 20k, the real deal, an M2 used in WWII or Vietnam will cost you 60+ grand.

Anyways the elon musk shitty flamethrower is just a butane torch wearing some mass effect cosplay, not really a flamethrower since a real one can proper any sort of liquid because it's pressurized by an inert gas.

Musk has somehow managed to make friggin flamethrowers Boring.

You can also get 2 Pentium 4 PCs for cheap, but that's no substitute for a real computer.

xm42.com/
Because why not?

The flamethrower videos are some of the best ones Ian's ever produced. Incredibly informative and entertaining.

It's still a shitty butane torch.
Compare with a real one and you will understand.
youtube.com/watch?v=GOWPtxUX-Us

I'd rather buy a Dye DAM with a bunch of box mag or a bunch of high cap mags with shitload of first strike rounds and a fucking large 4500psi carbon tank.

They are shit though.
Even the one I built with my brother when I was 14 did way better.

I can make a better flamethrower with a super soaker and windshield washer fluid.

There's better out there.

reddit LOVES elon musk you stupid faggot. And you visit reddit everyday.

Isn't it just a glorified lighter?

You can also get a legitimate flamethrower rather than a large butane torch.

would a flamethrower be a good way to deal with snow? i live in nebraska and i'm getting tired of cleaning off my car.

not

So, he had 20,000 of these on sale, right? For $500/piece?

That's $10,000,000. He made close to that much within a few days. How is your life going Sup Forums?

No that's a stupid idea and you are stupid for having it

Go to the hardware store and get a cheap butane blow torch. be like $40 for a really good one