What does Sup Forums does for a living?

What does Sup Forums does for a living?

is the /lit/ thread not good enough for you, faggot?

nothing

master of the custodial arts

Solve captchas

student + part time salesman

program smart homes

>living
im dead

Nothing, any tips?
>inb4 kys

Hikki here.

Trump told me we got all these jobs available but I can't find a single fucking one

I collect traffic data for the government.

I got all the way to the drug test and I was told corporate would call me but they never did. What do I do, Sup Forums?

beeing a chef

Full time student and part time pizza delivery driver.

Graduating with associate of applied science in cybersecurity, any tips (besides get certs)?

I teach undergrads.

Pest Control

Shit pays surprisingly well all things considered and has good hours other than the once in a blue moon 7am or 6pm stop. Gonna move out to Washington DC with gf this December/next January. Will either go to a trade school or go back to college for accounting. Not sure yet ATM

>full time and part time
explain how you are full time + part time
that is full and a half time

28 years old neet

not regreting it a single bit, let the goys work desu

the only thing that makes a man want to work is pussy, and I don't care about women at this point of life

i datamine on Sup Forums

It means I spend 40< hours/week for school and

what's wrong with pest control?

I work in an architecture firm. I'm pretty much just here for memes, memetech and cool shit. I really don't understand about 2/3 of the shit posted here but I've been learning a little over the past 2 years of lurking.

newfag code corrector

What will you do when she turns 14, brings a boy and he fucks her in your house?

Nothing, my mom gives me food.

How do you eat?

Cross that bridge when the time comes :^)

I’m a transgender camwhore
Yes I regret my life

Full time cryptocurrency trader

Full time student living at home. 100% of my living costs are covered by my parents because we're not poor.

I don't understand neets. Don't you feel bad for all the stress and disappointment you're causing your family?

Well I was hired as an office admin but I've sort of accidentally ended up becoming a trainee will writer. It's pretty interesting. I need to do something on the side though, need more money.

Where's Robert?

Not enough money to be made. Currently at 45k. Boss straight up told me during my interview that the cap would be 60k, maybe 65 if I was lucky. The company I work for is amazing and hands down the best job I've had, though after I move, I don't know if I'll be able to find anything like this again. I'm here mainly because IDK WTF I wanna do yet in my life.

Safety management in mines. I’m happy to have this job considering I have no university education. Currently salary is at 270k AUD before tax.

You are evil.

Amazon Mechanical Turk

Pentester full time.

Recommend me a pen model

Pilot G2 .38

Fulltime part-timer. I time networking parts for a living, so the joke works.

probably nothing after tomorrow

Tard wrangling (aka project management)

Full time student
I believe in you user, do it for her

Your mother and your mother's mother got fucked by Chad too.

>G2MR
Monika

Trump's chickens coming home to roost?

I'm a webmaster. Was contemplating to start my own Chan, but everytime something major happens on Sup Forums, that idea seems more and more like a bad one.

more like our country's chickens, Trump only prepared the bed

youve been alive for 28 years, living for free with internet, and you still make no income?

wow

Is it fun?

fuck off, where's robert?

ty user, she's why I keep going on. I want her to have a better life than I have.

For her i hope you succeed