US "politicians"

>US "politicians"

>these people have nuclear weapons.

>US (((Media)))

This sucks for Libertarians everywhere.

No they don't.

who gives a shit if he knows the name of an irrelevant city in Syria. he understands the overall dilemma and addresses the question in a direct manner unlike Shillary or Trump.

Gary Johnson isn't a real politician

>This guy governed an area the size of a European country

That means nothing.

Most states make it extremely difficult to run as a libertarian candidate. many thus, choose to run as either Republicans or Democrats. My own congressman is pretty libertarian but runs as a Democrat.

>irrelevant
i'm a registered libertarian but gary johnson fucked up on this one. aleppo is a huge flashpoint in the syrian civil war and is a symbol of kurdish nationalism

he was literally a governor

he's not a libertarian, similar to how liberals aren't liberal. He's just another authoritarian globalist.

Of New Mexico though

libertarians focused on fiscal policy run as Republicans
libertarians focused on social policy (LOLWEEDLMAO) run as Dems.

>Aleppo is a symbol of kurdish nationalism
uhh... Do you have to be ignorant of foreign policy to be a libertarian.

The whole country is a clusterfuck, and Aleppo is no more important than Damascus or any place else. Referring to the entire Syrian crisis as "the situation in Aleppo" is pretty disengenous.

Besides, he answered the question perfectly fine when he was given context, it's not like he's ignorant of the whole ordeal.

It's the only to join the party

Don't they literally store nukes there?

You have to give him some credit for bringing Walter White to justice

Holy fuck that's the funniest thing I've ever seen :'D

How about this?

The New York Times immediately released a hit piece explaining to Gary Johnson "What Aleppo is" only to end up confusing it with both Raqqa and Damascus.

Basically

T. Libertarian who couldn't give a shit about some non-whites trying to get into Europe.