Soylent technology

>Ereader

Other urls found in this thread:

freep.com/story/news/2018/01/10/pink-pussyhats-feminists-hats-womens-march/1013630001/
archive.fo/gNm23)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw meme magic is real

how disgusting

Are e-readers that bad?

Yeah, I get that mordern tablets and smartphones have rendered them obsolete, but you can get them for so damn cheap.

>t. GNOMElet

>Steam on MacOS
What's the fucking point.

Ereaders are patrician tier when you stick to the e-ink stuff. Much less eyestrain and better battery life.

That's a nice mascot you got here.
Even in a nice, nice pose.

Can someone explain what the deal is with the switch having the soyboy association?
I've been thoroughly enjoying mine, does Sup Forums just hate fun?

What if I like Soylent? Am I a soyboy?

They don't have any soy connotations for me. Reading in general doesn't seem very soy, soy for me is all about video games and comics.

Konqi is the best thing to come out of freetardism in a long time.

iPhones
MacBook Pro after 2015
Juul

an 8.5"x11" color e-reader w/ stylus would be fucking fantastic for textbooks

but right now, they don't really fill a role unless you read a metric shitbutt of novels, which is only soy if you read non-philoshophical fiction

>taking a meme this seriously

Buncha bearded hipster stereotypes were making that face in the OP image while holding up Switches - it's a meme.

But yeah, Sup Forums hates fun. If you're not spending 23 hours a day contributing to open sores, you're a soyboy cuck.

they are generally shilled by reddit soyboys but also Sup Forums hates everything thats remotely fun. So unless you're a soy drinking faggot take what g says with a grain of salt

It's not just a meme imo. When people started saying soyboy I didn't think "Oh, look at this new meme those whacky Sup Forums users have cooked up" I thought "Oh, so that's what they're called". These people have always existed and there's always been a stereotype that accurately described them. This is just a good name for it.

Does soy sauce make you a soyboy?

Ah I guess I don't keep up with the beared hipster stereotype enough to know they'd taken up the switch.
I'll go back to having fun now.

only soymilk makes soybois a soycuck

Konqi is adorable, you fucking dolt

Processing
P5.js

node.js

b-b-b but I'm just joking

No, they're fine. They've got long battery life and e-ink is much better on the eyes and can be dimmed to a reasonable level at night. It's also nice to bring on the subway or commute with you since it can be one-handed and slipped into a pocket or backpack very easily.

If you don't see yourself reading many books, then don't get one, user. Otherwise, buy away.

Books in general are for soyboys.

Unironically kill yourself. I mean it. Purchase and utilize an exit bag at your earliest convenience.

Spend less time on the internet.

All of the soyboys I know are people I met in real life...

This. It used to be you had to give each brand its own variant tag, but now they can all be consolidated under one term.

Mechanical watches

i thought nu-male was sufficient. especially with the image of all the balding guys with glasses. great summation of a meme, that. soyboy is basically a synonym. soy wojak though cracks me up every time though

His beard is actually pretty good tho

blockchain anything

>star wars, but only after the recent movies
whoever made this is the true boy of the soy

Reminder there isn't enough evidence that soy lowers estrogen but low estrogen people still love soy

gnome
systemd

The meme is testosterone you brainlet.

If you are even a casual novel reader and don't care about piracy they are great. I've saved hundreds if not thousands of dollars over the past few years because epubs of almost every book are easy to find.

Oops

smartphones

here you go

>che
>hillary
not sure you quite get it

Unironically I believe we live in a simulation and Sup Forums broke the code.
Don't @ me.

>the switch had literally the best games this year
>Sup Forums crossposters can't handle it

every time.

Come on. The dude in the lower right corner and middle left are a bit of a stretch. Their parents just bought them a a switch for Xmas. That doesn't make them numales.

>n64 goldeneye bundle
right in benis

Do its true that stemfags have no soul

what is that pink hat thing

Its a vagina hat worn at the womens marches

Numales don't like thinkpads faggot.

It's like a good media franchise with a shitty fanbase.
freep.com/story/news/2018/01/10/pink-pussyhats-feminists-hats-womens-march/1013630001/ (archive.fo/gNm23)

I shun soylent technologies because they were people all along.

I'll admit amiibos are pure soy though

Women's March 2017.

make one with mechanical keyboard, lappy, headphones, celly, watch, and generic anime coding traps

What is the most soylent distro?

Mint or Ubuntu.

...does that 40+ year old woman on the left have braces?

elementaryos

topre and soy

che isn't soy, he hated niggers too

>arch user
>openbox user
>firefox user

have you seen the thinkpad retro

Gee whizz, not even the Young Turks like Hillary Clinton. This is obviously some Sup Forums shit

what the fuck is that bitch doing! That's for men!

>tfw 28 years old and don't get jack shit from parents

Come on, Sup Forums, you have to try harder than that.

RHEL

lost twice

I am concerned about my masculinity, so I make soyboy memes.

That's neet autism.
Pic related is soylent

That's the definition, you soyboy cuck.

Sup Forums

Overwatch, Rick and Morty, Got and that beer i dont know what it is so maybe.

>Mint
Since when is hating Israel soy?

t. soyboy

Here's some /o/ ones

They should make one with a Tesla.

i don't really associate soy with car ownership
unless you consider RCR, I didn't even know it was possible to be a car cuck, until he made a video about his childhood dream MR2, and how he found one in near-mint condition.
Then he proceeds to sell it a month later because he's too afraid to drive it and 'ruin it".
Why would he even admit he sold it? What a fucking embarrassment.

Daniel may be an utter soy boy but he's great at what he does, I watched some of his videos and he genuinely entertained me and seemed like he enjoyed his job.

>t. soyboy