So did he actually kill someone or is that just an exaggeration?

So did he actually kill someone or is that just an exaggeration?

bruhh he bodied dem fuckbois f a m we eatin out here neffew

this ain't a post telling you that Kendrick did it
but after that song I been looking at him different

I doubt it, honestly.

he saw someone soon after their death, that's it

It came from below

He KILLT that nigga dead
In the streets like Trayvon
Put that trigga to his head
Now another nigga gone

I feel like it was more of a situation where he and some other guys got in a big fight with some other guys and one of guys in the other group ended up dead

He killed someone.
I can't say much more than that

JUST

why do hip-hop artists pretend that they kill people?

almost all of them have never done this - everyone knows this

most of them have never even been shot, let alone shoot someone themselves

most of them were never actually involved in violent crime

are tracks about "the streets" and "that life" just to hip-hop what love songs are to pop music? an easy substitute for content?

im white and what is black culture, the post

>black culture is killing other people or pretending that you have killed other people

hes commenting on this exact state of mind that society feels towards blacks

>killing people, doing drugs and stealing shitwhilst acting like an imbecile

nice "culture" you got there, pal.

Id say its the culture of people in poverty, yes. You're white, male, upper middle class, and under 25, so no fucking shit you cant relate. People fuck with gucci so heavy cause hes a killer

Also

>white culture is posting condescending reaction images when in reality i know very little about the topic im "reacting" to

right back at you pencil lips

>blacks have no culture
>...
>because i dont like it, its not culture

Nice goalpost moving

Blacks kill for drugs, money, territory, respect

Whites kill because they got roasted 1 too many times picked last in kickball and susie went to prom with bobby

I said hip-hop artists, not black people

lots of white rappers do this too

This entire thread is exactly whats wrong with the world. Black fucks and white fucks cant figure out how to live together without demeaning the other. It's ridiculous. Good hip hop is a commentary on life in poverty, not necessarily always promoting it

I feel like Kendrick Lamar is the kind of rapper who can't fight.
He's a studio gangster

He's not a G to begin with, user.

That shirt cannot be reaI.

He did not. the whole purpose of the "if I said I kilt a nigga at sixteen would you believe me?" line was to highlight the fact that we might believe it based on where he's from, and his ethnicity. He later goes on to say that he never has.

>Thinking anyone beIieves any of the buIIshit his ghost writers give him

IoI

wrong rapper user

Don't kid yourself, blacks kill over petty shit like women and minor insults. It's called not being able to see beyond the walls of your ghetto.

He killed someone unliterally

Now Google is telling me he's actually 5 foot 5.

a lot of white rappers (arguably all), are taking part in black culture

He just killed someone ironically

In black culture, or in African American/Jamaican culture? Is it your culture if you are black from Samoa, or from Sudan? When the question is "why do hip-hop artists pretend that they kill people", why is it relevant whose culture it is in the first place? Is this just some roundabout method of palming this off onto black people because it is "their culture", despite hip-hop being a worldwide phenomenon, with extreme diversity in styles globally, and an immensely broad genre?

Genuinely do not understand. Culture is not just born from an egg and held in possession of the people who birthed it. It is a societal construct constantly evolving and shaped by all those who participate in it. Don't talk shit.

Gucci mane killed someone.

Nah but they wuz kangz and sheeit so when it was all stolen they only had hip hop so they own it, ya digg.

Unless you're korean black people don't ppreciate the stolen culture, naw'mean, see'im'sayin?

He's never really claimed to be either t b h

They're entertainers user.
The real killers or whatever are behind the scenes, or bodyguards if they're there at all.

Back when Tupac beat up those directors for firing him from Menace II Society (I think) he goes on Yo MTV Raps and boasts all about it.
Guess what happened...

>the taller they are the more shitter music they make

what kind of pottery is this?

Good hip-hop is about anything, it's not Blues.

black people who haven't had rough upbringing like to make it seem like they did
see Drake also

Of course not. There were probably some naughty kids in his school but he certainly wasn't one of them. He is a pretty normal kid who was lucky to grow up in an area he could rap about for the rest of his life.

The idea that kendrick lamar is a murderer or has even been in a real fight in his life is absolutely beyond absurd. It's all marketing and PR. That's it.

im a tripfag and what is an anonymous message board, the post

Things black people do: struggle to read/write, neglect their children, deify murderers/people who lie about murder, completely destroy any area they congregate in

But white people do that too user.

in self defence

Seeing as they guy you were talking with is an absolute moron, Id like to point out this is one of the best posts I've seen in this shithole for a while.

rappers are just actors. they havent done any of the shit they say they did . this short ass nigga couldnt knock out a wank let alone body a nigga

was this image made as a satire to make fun of black people? they're not actually this retarded, right?

Things poor uneducated people do*, stop generalising and letting you teen angst anger shape your opinions and worldview

nah just to make light of peoples deaths

why can't tall people make good music?

>tfw im higher than west and lamar
my confidence is rising

maybe he can't fight, but I'm sure you'd still be scared of him and let him fuck your girlfriend if he was into horses

>post containing hilarious stupid things that silly crackers do
>"study abroad"

so glad i'm white loool

No its to make fun of the 1,500 racist white fucks who drowned and froze to death

>you are racist for being white and using a boat

are you a troll? i think your opinions belong on the 'woke' areas of twitter and nowhere else you stupid freak

>build treehouse
>"no niggers allowed" sign hanging on door
>invite all your friends in for treehouse party
>lightning strikes the drywood, you all get trapped and burned alive

"OMG WHITE PEOPLE DIED DEY WERENT RAYCIS DEY DINDU NUTHIN"

okay i understand that you're joking now

Im dead ass i dont like white people and think its funny when bad things happen to them

Are you new? Its like, my thing

i don't pay attention to tripfags but i know there are plenty that play funnier characters than you do

Not a character just h8 whites

haha yes you told me already

why do white people pretend to be black on Sup Forums?

underrated post

fucking hell just saw it, majorly underrated

all one person btw

This made me laugh hard, idky

fuck off senpai

eat more mayo whitey

>Are you new?

ls there a probIem with not having been wasted our Iives on here patheticaIIy for years? Why wouId we know who you are or even care, user?

Black culture

I don't think he matters. He just wanted to show you what life is like for an average guy in Compton.

This whole smoking and taking "artistic" pictures trend is gay and should stop. It's as if that's their only selling point because they know kids will follow them if they smoke. We get it you smoke.

If you listen to kendrick and interpret his lyrics as him bragging about killing someone, then you aren't really listening.

Also, a lot of rappers have actually killed people. Gucci mane even killed the cousin of another rapper and then made a diss song referencing it afterwards.

Yooo, this is Theodore Tugboat

>higher

I bet you are you junkie.

That's because they want to live that shitty life no matter how rich they are, they still want to be a "gang bangin gangster hard real G"!

What a fucking joke, rap is terrible,

Kendrick the kinda nigga who cries when the shot goes off cause it was so loud.

>despite hip-hop being a worldwide phenomenon, with extreme diversity in styles globally, and an immensely broad genre?

Just because a certain culture is has popular traits people appropriate , doesn't make it okay

You're gay

>Taking everything so literal

Poetic license, people. The race baiting was funny though.

why does this faggot have a trip

>black culture is gangsta rap and nothing else

yeah right

based on this post it's most likely because he actually thinks people pay attention to trips

He rly short

Wiz is 6'4"?! Get outta here

>right back at you pencil lips
>pencil lips

Most hip-hop being discussed on Sup Forums is American so I guess it's safe to say it refers to black culture in america.

I don't know any hip-hop from Sudan so I can't say if sudanese rappers also claim to be cappin niggas tho

holy kek

as a white, I would like to know whats wrong with any of these things?

>Its like, my thing
lmoa he thinks he's montie or somebody who's actually annoying

Kendrick is music for white fags who watch the Daily Show and read Slate. He's obviously overcompensating for this by pretending to be hard.

he also witnessed a murder at the age of 5

Nice

Yes he fucking did. He's all about "muh gang culture" and how he used to be in it but lifted himself up and out of it through the power of poetry but his hood tendencies still trouble him and give him second thoughts.

That's his entire fucking discography.