Opinion bread

Curry nigger here, I'm curious what's the general perception of brown countries? Be specific if you can. Be brutal if ya need to

>inb4 malaria infested or crap along those lines

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4hRFNf_5tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>brown countries
That's a lot of countries.

The whole brown mass of India and the surrounding non-Arabic/Iranic countries is just "India and the likes" to me. I think that the mythology and history of the region is probably interesting, but I never looked into it. I like the traditional architecture. I think that they're poor and disorganised. I prefer them over China. They seem more moral and humane than their neighbours. Also, I prefer Ceylon black tea over others.

India has a lot of great bands but they can't into toilets.
youtube.com/watch?v=s4hRFNf_5tc

I wouldn't like to live in one. I don't have a problem with the people unless they live in white countries because then they're causing white genocide

Weird and unbalanced, not able to deal with difficult situations, sometimes violent but always in a cowardly way.
Also smell like curry.
Can be westernised much easier than many others though.

DESIGNATED

Yeah our tea is good, glad you like it.
The problem with especially Sri Lanka is what a shitty name India and Pak give us. To be honest we are considerably more civilized than most of India. I'm Tamil/Sri Lankan, basically the ones who were being killed off during the Civil War here, so im kinda Indian but I would rather shoot myself in the foot than identify to that country and social culture/habits.
The civil war really put us back tho, we're a lot better organized now tho. I invite some of you to actually check our country out

Yeah I tots get exactly what you mean,indigenous brown people put way too much emphasis on 'hey i have to look cool and acting like a dumbass/faux bad ass in front of people' will get that respect; the casual societal behavior amongst certain economical strata follows that rhetoric, sigh

Do you guys have any specific queries about brown countries that you've always wanted to ask but you've feared you'd get skewed answers or just wsnt worth the time checking out? I'll try my best to answer. I've lived in a couple of parts in India and Bangladesh.

As far as South East Asia, LBFMs

India is a big country

Iran is the only brown country I like

I kind of like them and i dont mind the people living here as long as they integrate and respect the culture.

bump

Utterly alien and fascinating, while loaded with a fair share of problems but quiet optimistic for the future I never came across a reason to antagonize them.
ok.. Pakistan because I dont like sunnis and they are an awful minority in england.

Does your general brownie know events happening in the western world?

What was Bangladesh like?

Is Sri Lanka a hellhole or pretty cool to live in?

Hello Taprobana

Most Indians have I met have been very polite and western, even if they own a corner store or an Indian restaurant. And yet they are still fucking stink to high heaven.

>LBFMs
little brown fuck machines

The main problem with brown countries like India is that they are simply too overpopulated. No offense but If Sri Lanka only had a population of 10 million max, it would be a lot better (and there would be less shit)

Good post

Dirty, corrupt and with a poor majority who in the Democratic countries just keep voting in the same corrupt officials.

UNCOMMON

Brown is the colour of shit

Need to stop flooding us, boatloads of illegals and dead bodies in the swamps is not funny.
Sri Lanka is ok except for the Tamil Tigers export which is not welcome.
Also why are there so many barbers?
Folks from Mumbai and Karachi overrun all my local barbers.

>sri lanka
all i know is this guy is based

>please like us white people

Sri Lankans are the biggest house niggers in Asia

>little brown fuck machines

They're not so good to live in, but they have a shitload of interesting stuff that's really nice to learn about. Brown countries have cool languages, interesting culture and a really nice architecture. Except for the flaws that come with being not so developed, brown countries are okay to me. 10/10 would visit a place like India.

t. 50% maori 50% white

Here? Math professors. Lots of them. Usually professors and sometimes medical doctors.

Over there? Dirtiest place in the world, but that's India. That may not apply to Lanka. I don't know.

burma, thailand, malaysia and indonesia is not indian

Nope they do not, they're horribly informed and barely give any shit about the outside world desu.
I'm different because of my specific friend group and my family and cuz uni is in Canada

Its fun living here, they drink alot, they party alot the place is clean and everyone is nice

>New Zealand, where your white ancestors were basically britain's degenerates and unwanted
fuck off, i dont give a shit about being 'accepted' by white people. You realize white culture is an oxymoron right? Get off your high horse.

Indians have been living there since around 1025AD, kinda like how niggers came to the US and now they're American.

Bangladesh is even more backward ma man, I wouldnt go back even if i could. Everything is frowned upon and its super orthodox. Sad really

You actually seem to get it, thats in reality what happens with Indian politics, Sri Lankan politics kinda follows suit tho

LMAO

Over population is definitely a problem but in reality its actually how terribly the population density is. The concentration of people in certain areas is disgusting. Nobody cares tho... typical

Are you counting Arab countries brown or is it just South Asia?

Curious if Sri Lanka has as bad of a raep problem as India

In general people here would say
Iran, Pakistan are dangerous terrorist shitholes
India and Bangladesh are dirty and poor places where impossible things happen (people with extreme deformations, slumdog millionaire shenanigans, etc)
Thailand, Malaysia are kinda good
No strong opinion about the rest

We actually do not, not after the Civil War but the thing about rape is alot of it can go undocumented
Do we have a rape problem as bad as India? No, India is just way over the top fucked up

You could count Arabs? but people these days have strong opinions on Arabs already

still not indian, there's some minority but very few, less than 1% at least in my country, we're south east asian, so culturally quite influenced though

>You could count Arabs? but people these days have strong opinions on Arabs already

Ain't that the truth.

They could be really fine.
But actually they couldn't achieve since their heads of nations are extremly corrupted just like other undeveloped cunts.

You are not muslim even. so you could achieve your own fine reputation

He doesn't mean ethnically, he means culturally. In the past these countries were heavily influenced by the subcontinent but not so much in the present

what happens in the north of Sri Lanka ?

Sri Lanka is very very similar to South India, Colombo reminded me of Chennai and Visakhapatnam. North India is a different story altogether

In a way feel like your cunt is the South Asia version of Taiwan. (geographically)
the difference is Sri Lanka is a country and Taiwan is...well, other things.

It's a great country, I actually wanna retire there if I can. People are nice, prices are cheap and it's pretty much India culturally

What is that flag ?!?

Hideous. The population is like dogs in human shape, everything is dirty, everything having poop on it, everyone constantly stink, and there is no law or order whatsoever.
Cockroachs are more humane than curryniggers.

Do nepal and bhutan not fit into this group?

Nepal does, dunno why it's not included. It's pretty much the only Hindu country in the world

>Taiwan
You mean Chinese Taipei?

f
o
r
y
o
u

They are shit

Except for Malaysia and Indonesia, they are OK despite being muslim

The north of Sri Lanka is pretty uneducated and that group is fucking rural. Ugh theyre scumbags.
If you visit dont go to the extreme north, its disgusting with nothing. Stick to central and south west

I know 2 Indians who grew up here. One is shy and quiet, one is rather extroverted and chubby. I'd fug her.

>iran
terrorists, ex persians
>oman/uae
oil barons
>pakistan
muslim gypsies
>india
gypsies
>bangladesh
more muslim gypsies
>burma
no info