Why is America blamed for slavery when America even went to war to stop slavery?

Why is America blamed for slavery when America even went to war to stop slavery?

Other urls found in this thread:

fox25boston.com/news/ras-tell-umass-students-harambe-jokes-are-an-attack-on-african-americans/438139914
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They went to war to keep slavery alive

>Killing your countrymen to free black men who will in turn thank you by impregnating your wives and daughters and feminising your sons

Confederacy went to war to keep slavery alive.
They lost and their territories were annexed by the union, and USA is the legitimate successor state of the union

Because people blame America for everything wrong in the world

i know that feel
we also get blamed for all problems in the eu

>USA is the legitimate successor state of the union
you what

Radical SJWs twist everything to support the most extreme revisionism of history

The same types who are now saying Harambe jokes are secretly racist jokes about blacks

fox25boston.com/news/ras-tell-umass-students-harambe-jokes-are-an-attack-on-african-americans/438139914

She doesn't look very black. Hell, do I get reparations since one of my ancestors was a slave?

The current government of my cunt is the legitimate successor to the original Union of the United States of America.

As in, if the Confederacy won, they wouldn't be the legitimate successor because they formed a new government, whereas this one hasn't changed that radically.

the confederates went to war to keep slavery
the union went to war to enslave the confederates

The current government of the US IS the original union though.

Confederacy went to war to maintain their sovereignty and become their own nation.

>his country is so undemocratic and shit that people go to war for abolishing slavery

really makes you think

Shit, my ancestors were probably subjugated by spanish colonizers for hundreds of years
Where my free money at

You're leaving out an important part, though. Why did they want to leave?

inb4 "muh states' rights to do state things which I won't elaborate on because then I would have to admit that it was because of slavery"

HOL UP SENPAI I STILL GOT YOU COVERED

inb4 "they had a different culture so it was only natural they would end up seceding"

Cuckfederates are the worst, still justifying fighting for their slave-owning masters 150 years after the fact.

y..yes. That's what and I were trying to say but you didn't really get it.

Saying "successor state" implies that the US 1865-onwards is a different country then the US 1776-1861 and is a really strange choice of words. This is all meaningless semantics though.

Mate, we fought the entire world to ban slavery...

>Why did they want to leave?
Their reasons for leaving does not make the North's aggressive actions any more justified.

Likely because we were one of the last, if not the last, western countries to abolish it. The last state in the North to abolish it, New Jersey, waited until 1848 2bh.

they wanted to be free from northern oppression

No country on Earth would just let half of its land just go like that. Southerners place irrational demands on the Union for respectable conduct because they still view themselves as morally superior to everyone else.

This is the crux of the issue: Southerners are so stuck up and morally insecure that they can't handle the fact that an entire generation of men who didn't own slaves fought for slave owners.

>what is Roman slaves
Chick doesn't even look remotely black

Many of the Southern Plantation Owners had been Loyalist during the Revolution, as they feared the new American nation would free their slaves.