Why does Sup Forums hate this?

why does Sup Forums hate this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Jpqbftdrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PB is a fat virgin and he looks like a sad thumb.

no idea

I like Person Pitch and most of anco's stuff (besides MPP), but the album cover is so atrocious im not going to listen to it

I like it.

I don't know either man, i loved it. Way better than Painting With.

It's not Person Pitch,

Better than anything non Floridada on Pw. Boys Latin is great. I like crosswords too

Because of its poor quality.

Kek this is actually accurate

Hearing this album live gave me a greater appreciation for it, the songs really came to life. The Grim Reaper tour was fire.

>virgin
he's married with 2 kids
It's really enjoyable, a lot more than Tomboy.

Honestly I think the songs are boring and tend to meander around a lot without going anywhere interesting.

I liked it. Most people don't hate it, it's just not his best album.

The singles (Mr Noah and Boys Latin) are heads and shoulders above most of the rest. I still think it's decent, there's nothing I would say is actually bad but a lot of the songs are really trite.

it's not terrible, but person pitch is way better

Tomboy is actually great I kind of realized.

What do you guys think of the EPs? Should the album have had a different tracklist?

you take that back

yah its actually pretty good. I was kinda happy that when I first found panda bear (friend showed him to me before I found out about animal collective) I had no exposure to reviews or general opinions. Tomboy and its live versions are great. Panda's discog is pretty good in general imo.

I don't hate it because I have not heard it yet, but from what I understand its pretty bland and not like his older albums.

i love that album. probably one of my all time favorites

>that hairline

JUST

It's great. But then again I love dance music so I don't mind that the songs are super repetitive and not very progressive. The synths are lush, too.

After PW I'm also now more appreciative of the melodies.

>haven't heard it
>what I understand
You parrotting faggot.

i prefer the demos
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Jpqbftdrw

why are tripcode users always the most obnoxious pieces of shit

do you think people FUCKING CARE about you

Alright fine. I took the bait, here's your response, now you're filtered

Jabberwocky is my shit

It is perfect. Made me wanna go back to smoking weed again.

He admitted he's mad