POP

POP

Pop

I'm glad every single coin is down. There are a lot of ignorant people still thinking their favourite meme coin is going to be the way of the future.

Pop

Good. Now the market will crash and nVidia will actually have a reason to release Volta. There's no fucking way I'm buying a Pascal card, that tech is old as shit.

MY EYES!

>.jpg

POP

Do not buy from these ppl
Let they sink and resell to miners

Can someone explain me why this huge crash?

Chink exchanges will get closed so the chinks realized they won't be able to cash out their fake money and started selling asap before that happens.

>hahahaahahabababaahahaahaaha
>anything not made last year is OLD brah!!!!

Die

No they wont

Nobody can. This whole thing is a massive Ouija board that just decided to go kaboom this month

Its just as likely to go full crash or to explode to 100k next month

Volta is just a minor iterative improvement on Pascal. We already have a consumer Volta card and know this. Enjoy waiting forever, dumbshit.

Couples that crypto together strick together!!! ;^)
#cryptocouples
#smugaf
#goodcreditloans
#yungNwoke

>#goodcreditloans
That dumbass reddit couple made their inefficient mining business on credit?

This is far from the worst crash we've had

Its actually one of the only ones where you can keep trading consistently during the happenings. Except on kraken.

its like you've never seen a market

Do you have the shitty pic of they?

It's still profitable just like 1/4 compared to when they bought.

it doesn't really look like a crash, it might actually be a very good time to buy if you missed the wagon a couple years ago

what did they mean by this?

It means bank transfers you fucking moneylet

POP POP POP
WATCHING BUTTCOINS DROP

but why a cash advance?

buy buy buy.
buy 1000 ripples for peanuts.

I don't understand. If you guys are this funny why do you keep saying you don't have irl friends?

POP POP POP
WATCHING COINERS DROP