What does Sup Forums think of this country?

what does Sup Forums think of this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KfJrV3esPSc
youtu.be/qNX1256eVw8
tubevids.tv/t/365535/dutch_welfare_mommy__humped_for_20_bucks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/balt/.

cute

They speak language similar to Ossetian.

interesting language

It's pretty much a shittier version of Poland.

it belongs in Africa

Not 30 years of independence and already this..
At least they're flying our flag and not ISIS'

this

Wtf, I want to hail Perkunas now.

Welcome to Europe.

I always think of Rasa. Former hooker addicted to smack and it really amps up the epileptic attacks while she is terribly fond of burning coal.
youtube.com/watch?v=KfJrV3esPSc

el boliviANO

Lithuania is an example of what a true nation should be

Rightful Polish clay.

they will either run away or die

never change

hmmm
youtu.be/qNX1256eVw8

a bunch of basketball dunking niggers

I always think of Kimberly.
tubevids.tv/t/365535/dutch_welfare_mommy__humped_for_20_bucks

explain

I don't know the difference between Lativa and Lithuania except for Lithuanians like Basketball.

Fake county full of samogitian slavs in denial who have stolen identity from Ruthenia/Belarus.

T.autistic pole in sweden

well Sup Forums doesnt like us

samogitians are more latvian than lithuanian, tbqh

Both are slavs in denial.

Deal with it.

cant unsee

but we don't speak slav

Lithuanians are the aborigines of Europe except Lithuanians aren't native to Europe, they're from Asia.

Probably the best eastern euros in the UK, far better than Poles.

mixing us up with eesti
Lithuanians actually descend from Ptolemy IX's unnamed child born to a black male slave. The young lad was exiled at birth to the great unknown north with a retinue of his own slaves and a chest of gold to support himself. Over time he and his descendants were able to conquer vast areas stretching right to the Sea of Japan, covering much of present-date Russia, before eventually losing much of its lands in successive wars against the Retro-Neo-Neo-Finnish Khaganate.

A fun little fact for the day

>Estonians are the aborigines of Europe except Estonians aren't native to Europe, they're from Asia.
ftfy

pic related
Lithuania at it's peak

My wife's son loves it

Looks like youve made a basic plot story for an anime, but I dont know if that will fit, dont watch any, just sounds like it will.

This is incorrect Lithuania is the most loved per capita

meant for

I liek you. No more becoming one though.

Her majesty

We stand with Lithuania.

I will never take seriously countries that have that hideous shade of yellow on their flag desu

t. Bolivian flag hater

thanks

>you were born too late to take part in the Northern Crusades
>you will never wear teutonic armor and battle hordes of Baltic pagans and cannibals

What's the point of living.

banditeutons not welcome itt

Prussiaboos, everyone.

Poor guy for putting up with her.
Poor Rasa for existing. She can OD and end it all any time she likes, if only she had the courage.

Do everyone actually thinks Lithuanian flag looks bad?
Its official colors look elegant, it only looks worse when they're plain yellow green and red.

I like Lithuania. Except for that degenerate artists' colony in Vilnius and Panevezys.

I don't.

thanks

>tfw i don't have a tall lithianian gf to watch basketball with

Also,

Vytautas tastes like carbonated saltwater. What the fuck is the deal with it?

Very touching video. Made me sad

They should use Pogoń tbqh - it looks 100 times better and isn't africa tier

BIG GIRL

Why would you want that?
Do you enjoy watching girls cry, you sadist?

Damn, she's cool

it's not a flag

fix'd it

holy shit
petition fucking when

Why this horse is so smug?

>Britshit doesn't think
Why am I not surprised?

Isn't that Belarus's coat of arms too?

Don't say anything. Everytime there's a FIBA world cup or Olympics i want Lithuania to win so bad.

Please other basketball countries. Please let Lithuania win something. It's their national sport!

Europeanized quasi Poles pretending to be real Balts

Really makes you think

close
but no

Bit different but yeah, there's also a whole school of Belorussian historians who claim we're not true Lithuanians™. Hence posts like .

I love Balts, and I thought they were all pure, honest, intelligent and open-minded posters

And then one day.... tragedy struck. I was bullied by a Lithuanian poster. I cried IRL a little, all those hours spent defending the honour of the Balts was betrayed

A lot of commong words like Aš/Æž, Kard/Kardas and similarities in grammatic cases (like "in Moscow" will be Maskvoje/Mæskuyjy or "in English" will be angliškai/anglisagau). For me it's enough to say that Lithuanian is close to Ossetian

It's Grand Duchy of Lithuania CoA

derek is that you

thanks

MY

It most likely that it was an immigrant from one certain country

i just wikied it
two milliom peole
20 in moscow for example
i just do not know whot to say

BYLI

nothing

gib back flag btw

PANY

Well Lithuania did rule their lands. Now, after all those years, they still use our heraldry because without us their history would be even lesser or be nonexisting at all.

Moscow becoming Polis when?

How do you know?

>0
test

Don't you have a muslim problem in Moskwa though?

>hussars

Lithuania is fucking cute. If you touch her I will personally put a vodka bottle in your anus!

I

CHUJ

Wow, what is this flag again?

I tell you, Ossetians and Lithuanians are similar.

I know one muslim guy. He's an alcoholic and typical chad. I never heard him talking about religion but one time when he didn't wanted to eat pork crackers

>a polish novel set in PLC times
>the only character from GDL is an autistic virgin that commits suicide by tatars
never change, lads

Although sometimes she act like she hate us but we all know she is just tsundere and deep in her heart she love us.

gib