Why do so many contrarians on Sup Forums pretend this is not the best Death Grips album?

why do so many contrarians on Sup Forums pretend this is not the best Death Grips album?

its literally a perfect album

why do so many contrarians on Sup Forums pretend Death Grips aren't a great band

they have several awesome albums

I've Seen Footage is too cringey + System Blower, Lost Boys and Bitch Please are not very good

Hi Anthony

you must smoking rocks if you dont love bitch please

wtf? those are all great songs

because their fanbase is pretty bad. people like to make fun of teenagers. myself included.

but in all seriousness, Death Grips make some awesome music. However, a lot of their stuff is kind of shallow, and I tend to indulge in their music like I would with pop music. they just make fun bangers

i was gonna greentext parts of what you said and say "no" but then i realized fucking everything you said was wrong

Ex Military have their most abrassive and awesome beats and Mc Ride's best flows. The Money Store can't compete whit such an awesome album. And some cool lyrics too

Exmilitary was ok
the money store was one of thier best

I went to a concert braced for awful shit, but I really only saw one or two memers. For the most part people were cool and maintained good concert etiquette. I just try to pretend the trash doesn't exist I guess.

>why do contrarians not liking the most sonically accessible album

well I think you answered your own damn question user

blackjack
fuck that
bitch please

>Exmilitary was ok
listen to blood creepin, lord of the game, clink, takyon, guillotine and beware again. some of DG's best tracks.

lost boys is literally the best song on the album you sperg

ill admit ive seen footage is a little cringey but its not a bad song

Then what the fuck are you doing listening to death grips?

Beware alone is superior to this Fantanocore chit

People bash on to this album too much :'(

Blackjack is my favorite

Pfft. Blood Creepin is the track that makes it a 9 rather than a 10/10.

Meh. It's great but there's a few weak tracks. Lost Boys, Double Helix and System Blower get old. I'd rather listen to any other DG album.

pleb alert