Countries by recognition of Palestine

>Sweden
Well, of course.

>South Korea recognizes Palestine
>North Korea doesn't
oy vey

jew puppet map

We didn't recognize Palestine. Shitty map.

Oy vey, I'm blind!

>We didn't recognize Palestine
But that's exactly what the map says, this is why you guys have no jobs.

>recognizing SJW/muslim meme
No thanks, the Jews are right about this one. All blue countries are cucks or butthurt at Israel because they were dumb enough to fight the jew and got shoah'd.

good way to tell which countries the jews control

SWEDEN YES

Red: Cucked by Jews
Blue: Nation states that respect sovereignty

wtf i love sweden now

Basically if your country is red, jews control it. There is literally no better indicator than this image. Thanks for posting, op.

how deluded do you have to be to even consider colombia is remotely comparable to spain

Colombia recognizes Palestine tho. We have a Palestine embassy. It's just that our government supports a two-state solution.

are you under the impression jews don't controll us? All our media companies are owned by jews.

Israel is a way better ally than Palestine no offense

that's why he only showed a single sentence favoring Colombia

Yeah, i wonder that too

Bruh... I'd rather be unemployed in Spain than employed in Colombia. And 99% of the people in this planet would agree with me.

And you are 40 times more likely to be murdered. I can live without a job, can you live without your life? lmao

I'd rather be unemployed in Spain than rich in Colombia.

Yep, tons lf unemployed colombians in Spain.

Sweden with the big brain and hot girls right?

>notugal

This must be the reason why like 30 thousand Colombians returned from Spain in the past years and Colombia is one of the top 3 destinations for Spanish emigrants to Latin America.

Kek at SADR, shouldn't they if anyone vote yes? Or are they hoping for some Jew help by voting no?

>Spanish emigrants to Latin America.

You said Congolombians who got the spanish nationality because of "muh heritage"

>and Colombia is one of the top 3 destinations for Spanish emigrants to Latin America
You're retarded if you don't know those are just sudacas with spanish nationality coming back to their countries.

Well, there sure aren't a lot of Mexicans coming back from Spain, and we do have some of you here... not that many, desu, because who the fuck wants to come here, but they are enough to make the third largest immigrant comunity here, after chicanos / old gringos and Guatemalans.

No. Spanish born citizens according to the INE.

With regards of Colombians abandoning Spain, it is much worse than what I thought. 140.000 people ( half of the Colombian community in the country) abandoned Spain.

Well, a lot of spaniards prefer us over Spain

Gee,thanks

>all these countries recognize Palestine despite pressure from the "all-powerful Jew"
>hardly any recognize Taiwan because of pressure from the People's Republic of China

China > Israel

Why would you recognize Palestine?

1) savage mudslimes blah blah blah you all know palestinians are scum, don't pretend they aren't

2) palestine has no borders and no government, what exactly are you recognizing?

>if you don't recongnise Palestine you're controled by the jews

Wrong. If you're not grey in pic related you're controled by jews directly or indirectly.

>Canada
>China praising

Of course.

>/cum/ denies Palestine's existence
We ride together we oy vey together

The difference being that Palestine doesn't claim to be Israel.

when did mudslimes start hating jews? is it a recent thing?

Fucking jews

Depends on what you consider hate. I'll say it's seasonal, not recent. But for example in Spain jews were the allies of the invading moors.

How can the Republic of China recognize anything?

Depends on the kind of job desu

Isn't Hamas technically their government? I'm pretty sure they have a prime minister as well

Hamas = Gaza

PLO cucks = West Bank

I wish we'd recognize Palestine

Why do the jews control us? Is it because of the little Axis collaboration thingy?

Unironically due to the creation of Israel. Before that, Muslim nations often oppressed its Jewish people, but no more than followers of other religions.
Probably has to do with the Jews being the standout of the economy in any country they make a sizeable portion of, I guess it was no different in other Arab nations. Also the Wahhabi movement led by the Saudi surely made anti-semitism stronger.

Ireland recognises Palestine though.

Palestine can fuck off with the jews

there's a couple different little governments. but if you "recognize" palestine then you must pick one as the "real" government. countries like sweden don't ever pick one, though. they just say "we recognize palestine!"

... but what does that mean? if you can't tell us which government is the real one, if you can't identify palestine's borders, then WHAT ARE YOU RECOGNIZING?

palestine is not a state. it might become a state one day, but it's not one right now. there's nothing to recognize.

Brazil recognizes both Israel and Palestine.

I honestly don't understand American love for israel. "Only middle east ally" is a dumb excuse for a shitty money sucker.

Is that an option? Can we not recognize neither?

Why the fuck do people care about Palestine?For fuck sake..

Why do people care about anything?

More like cancerous leftists. You got nearly all our Jews during ww2.

You can have them back, Ola.

ok reasonable thinking

Somebody got that wrong though.

>one of the top 3 destinations for Spanish emigrants to Latin America.
There's not really much in the way of other choices. It's Mexico then literally no one cares.

sverige
ja

>Palestine

Delete this you fucking goy

Rightful Israeli clay

>palestinians
>people
haha wow

Neither Jews nor Palestinians are people.

Better to wipe them both off and import a bunch of Somalis to take their place.

>somalis are bro tier. regards sweden.

No, so that the land can be permanently destroyed by hordes of 'misunderstood' head choppers and pirates.

But my city recognizes Palestine.

I wish we had a Bridge of Nations in my city

Though it seems we're building some new park and there's a shitton of flag stands being made, so hopefully I'll get to see something similar ;-;

>Sweden and Iceland are the only countries not alligned with the zionists in Western Europe