en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deism
youtube.com/watch?v=Iu19igk-qsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is that edgy

You can't be triggered that easily

PRAISE HIM 'TIL YOU'VE FORGOTTEN WHAT YOU'RE PRAISING HIM FOR

PRAISE HIM A LITTLE BIT MOOOORE

but that song is great

besides that far from an edgy lyric, especially considering the context of it in which he essentially talks about why people would believe in one and how it isn't so stupid

Which Nick Cave albums are worth listening to lads? I've only heard Let Love In and I thought it was great.

All of them aside from maybe Nocturama.

My favourites are the boatman's call, no more shall we part, murder ballads, push the sky away, and tender prey

From Her to Eternity
The Firstborn is Dead
The Good Son

I guess its edgy if you were'nt taught evolution theory or big bang theory at school.

seriously, these threads are getting ridiculous

This, plus I am not a huge fan of Dig Lazarus Dig

Lads when are we getting a new Bad Seeds album? Will Based Blixa ever come back?

But the Christian god isn't an interventionist god. He sent down this one guy for shits and giggles more than 2000 years ago and then fucked off to let humanity continue to rot in its own filth and evil ever since.

Are Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds the best thing to come out Australia?

tame impala you dumbcunt

lol

silverchair

More news from nowhere is a great song, senpai.

As an ausfag, i quite like the Drones

>tfw Nocturama was a comfy Cave album to listen to in my youth
>tfw saw an interview with Cave where he said it was a shitty album
>tfw look up reviews and they're bad
>tfw ywn enjoy this album again

"I don't believe in a Prime Mover" would have been much less cringey (although it probably wouldn't have SOUNDED better)

Interventionist God is WAY too fuckin literal

Art is subjective

Many artists' most critically acclaimed works were and are despised by the artists themselves, you shouldn't let anybody's opinion inform your own, not even the creator's

no it's not

Well his son recently died and he finished 20.000 days on earth, his last album was Push the Sky Away 2013 so i'm guessing best case scenario we get a new LP mid 2017

Edgy is a reddit buzzword please go back

I keep wondering about the meaning behind Blixa being in the movie

It's only a matter of time until Blixa returns. He was in 20,000 Days on Earth so I think it's safe to say that him and Nick are still close friends.

Nick Cave is infinitely better than them.

Almost everything he has ever made is good. I'm not a huge fan of Nocturama or No More Shall We Part but both of those albums have some great songs.

My top 5 favorites are:

Tender Prey
Henry's Dream
Let Love In
The Firstborn is Dead
Push the Sky Away

He's still a Christian, though. He has very strange religious views.

That's my favorite Nick Cave album. Love that no-nonsense hard-ass rock sound (big fan of his Grindmerman work, too).

Still love his other stuff but albums like Let Love In and Murder Ballads get a bit too kitschy for my tastes.

In 20,000 Days on Earth he said that he used to go to Catholic mass quite a lot but his wife had him stop. Although 20,000 Days on Earth is a mix of fact and fiction so that could've been a lie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deism

Nick cave def isn't a fuckin "christian" whatever that still means today ...

He used to be a Christian.

and in fact the OP quote implies he does still believe in a God so probably is still a Christian

DUDE I FUCKING LOVE NICK CAGE

PUT THE BUNNY IN THE BOX..

youtube.com/watch?v=Iu19igk-qsk

he's said he's christian before and also that he does and doesn't believe in a "personal god"

his most recent answer that i know of was in 2010 "I believe in God in spite of religion, not because of it"

No, The Birthday Party is better.

young nick cave could get it

lol you're just trying to show of your knowledge/history of nick's musical career.
>either that or you have shit taste, birthday party was good for it's period and their age at the time but luckily they matured.

Could get what?

this puss

No More Shall We Part is one of the best albums he made, just gets a bit droning if you listen to it too much

>starts album off with "HANDS UP WHO WANTS TO DIE?!"
that was awesome though

Isn't the prime mover pretty much the opposite of 'interventionist God' though? Would make f all sense in the context of the song, because the point of the prime mover is that it doesn't intervene.