Do you think China will overtake USA as super power before 2050?

Do you think China will overtake USA as super power before 2050?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/07/air-china-inflight-mag-condemned-for-racist-guide-to-london
ecns.cn/military/2016/09-06/225444.shtml
uk.reuters.com/article/idUKFWN1AT08J
finance.yahoo.com/news/global-innovation-index-2016-switzerland-130000008.html
gbtimes.com/life/finland-schooling-china-education-reform
yle.fi/uutiset/chinas_largest_private_equity_investor_eyes_finnish_tech_companies/9147079
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Yes

No. They are too weak.
They can not handle even with nips.

I, for one, welcome our Chinese overlords.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/07/air-china-inflight-mag-condemned-for-racist-guide-to-london

I've played China on superpower 2 and by 2060 I had a 105 trillion GDP. I had also bought parts of Canada, all of Greenland. Bunch of Australia's islands and parts of Iceland. India was still poor as shit.

Impossible. China is like USSR in 1987.

Would you like to review your comment?

ww2
nips fuked them as hard as possible until soviets helped them

lol I won't get angry man...am not a retarded kid like you.UK is past and am discussing about future powers.

China is way ahead and strong then what was USSR in 1987 and moreover their control over its population is much more dominating and won't let them become like balkan states.

No. You are wrong.
They are ten times richier.

Yes, our glory days are behind us but so is yours.

Where do you see your country in 2050?

China has a huge aging population problem
Like worse than that of Russia or the west.

Nope, I think India has a good future and even you will agree if you are not biased.

There One Child Policy has shown negative signs but there population is demographic dividend and not their weakness.

Doubt it, more likely the EU becomes a single nation and than can be the new #2.

"""""good"""""

Same territory. Maybe even larger.
We, Russians can not live in small areas like others.

Even if they genocide their old their population would be 700 million.

Single-country powers don't matter in a multipolar world, alliances do though. China has very little diplomatic and cultural clout compared with the USA.

Arguably they can form a turboblock with Russia + Central Asia + Pakistan/Iran/Indonesia and a few African countries. They will probably be contained by a powerblock of countries threatened by China consisting of Japan + Vietnam + Korea + Australia + Philippines and maybe Myanmar, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc. alongside a tacit alliance with India.

Oh no it's fucking serious look it up
They are worried

And USA is "helping" to EU in that way. :D
Poor supid europeans.

They are already the only country I care about. They invest in Finland and Finns go there to work. USA is no longer cool.

China, Finland agree to expand military ties
ecns.cn/military/2016/09-06/225444.shtml

Finland's Nokia and China Telecom have signed an agreement to expand deployment of 4G technology in 19 provinces in China
uk.reuters.com/article/idUKFWN1AT08J

Global Innovation Index 2016: China Joins Top 25
finance.yahoo.com/news/global-innovation-index-2016-switzerland-130000008.html

Finland schooling China in education reform
gbtimes.com/life/finland-schooling-china-education-reform

China's largest private equity investor eyes Finnish tech companies
Chinese state-owned Beijing Capital Investment (BCI) is starting up a 400-million-euro Nordic fund.
yle.fi/uutiset/chinas_largest_private_equity_investor_eyes_finnish_tech_companies/9147079

>Arguably they can form a turboblock with Russia + Central Asia + Pakistan/Iran/Indonesia and a few African countries
Those are all irrelevant shitholes though.

>the uk is literally supporting censorship
When will Europe just collapse already?

>india
>doesnt even poo in loo
>lol

Did they get fucked as hard as Russia did by Russia?

Am talking about power and say in this world not territory.

America is helping rid the world of borders, United Earth soon, then we space people.

Just trying to emulate good ol USA in our own way, m8

USA is complete in every sense, So I think you are over exaggerating China.

Russia can either win really hard and regain a lot of control over former soviet states or fail terribly
The current situation at least seems in their favor, but how long that will last no one knows
The best situated country in the world for power projection is the US, china can only dream of such a geostrategical situation

Well, It will be good if you stick to the topic kid.

Central Asia, Iran and Pakistan are on rapid development trajectories. They will likely be middle-income countries or even high-GDP ones by then. Especially since they contain shitloads of oil and resources, more so than the rest of the region.

This will obviously trigger the Indians who will feel threatened by any China-Pakistan bloc. I honestly think its going to be something like 19th century Europe were alliances are formed temporarily, for example Prussia + Russia against Austria in one decade, and Austria + Prussia in another decade.

Whith niggas and muslims and muslim niggas?
Stupid burger.

No country do day dreaming...we cannot compare USA of 18th century with Britain of that time...but it is time which has changed the ball court.

USA is over. All they have is military.

ITT retards try to make China look good

yeah, russia and china are seriously limited by lack of good ports/ocean access.

japan + okinawa + philippines are effectively the equivalent of the baltics

Pakistan is on the verge of collapse...read about Balochistan.

And their miltary is 80% mercenaris (paki, chinks, niggers and so on).

lol Even in 2050 if China became super power then even USA will be needed and his status will not see great damage.

race isn't real stop deluding yourself ivan. you're just as worthless as every European, African, or Asian, regardless of skin color or religion.

(You)

Even if it has 80% mercenaris then even it is stronger.

And I bet you can find plenty of sources to back that number up :)

No.
They have no motivation at all.

this indian boi makes me laugh

>all china has is economy
^how you sound
China even has admitted that there is no contest in which country is at the top, and that it would be extremely difficult to wrestle them out of that spot, they have too many ties
The usa is in many ways an informal empire with all its connections, allies and bases

Pakistan is seriously a huge thorn in the side on India, severely obstructing it
Your subcontinent is one day going to mean the end of the world with your conflicts
That is if Pakistan lasts
It will be scary when they realise everything is crashing down...

Okay I will satisfy ur autism and say India is shit

How do you justify this "lack of motivation"

Laughing is good for health....Faggots fight here and end up abusing each other but I make you laugh atleast.

It literally is.

We see pakistan as trouble maker.

No.
India is not shit.
At least guys on int are very intelligent.

Hope you are satisfied :)
Now I would like you to stay on topic

>We see pakistan as trouble maker.
put there on purpose by the British, to check India
The ghost of the empire still haunts you

Ty! I always want India to be closer with Russia but our new PM is kinda US --->centric.

what a shame, almost if someone did that on purpose....

I hope so. I'd like to go back to an isolationist country. I believe China will do good in spreading unit and Chinese values throughout the world.

Remember, we are eternal.

yeah see perfidy never dies

When Lord Mountbatten was sent to India as the last governor general of India then he was told to let India be united if it is possible..so it was not britishers but Father of pakistan Jinnah who divided India. Jinnah even said 3 things created pakistan : Me, my secretary and my typewriter.

Correction ---> As "Viceroy" not GG

The US is India-centric.
With the Cold War over, but China rising, the US is looking to build relationships which can contain it. Pakistan is closer to China, and has a history of supporting terror. Tea leaves show US and India growing closer, US moving from Pakistan. Our pushing away Pakistan is long overdue.

That is misrepresenting the British role in it, they didn't stop it in the end after all.
The thought of checking India was definitely considered.

Yeah, vice-versa both is true but I see america as no one's friend and only look for his interest but on the other hand even Russia looks for its interest but they got heart atleast.

Depends.Economically-yes(Unless huge fuckups happen)
Militarily?Maybe /Not sure
Soft Power?Not a chance unless the world suddenly started to turn anti-US.As of now the only ally China have now is Pakistan and some African countries.
There are many domestic issues China faces now

What kind of chinese value? Showing tummy as immoral?

The curative powers of powdered dog skulls of course.

Well history is distorted everywhere and no speaks true history on face but this is the true fact and even appreciated by Indian Historians ...who should criticize britishers for what they done to India.

No

I think India will

Well, your view is neutral.

I wish but I don't do day dreaming and we still in grip of caste system and lots of backward issues which are already eradicated in other parts of the world.

He's meme-ing.
No one on Sup Forums believes that.

Russia says it has a heart but they are a quiet dysfunctional country with a history of fucking others up in the most sublime ways.
So I dont trust them too.
At least tho, they are oldworlders which makes them understand some things (muh heritage etc) that drive countries which are disregarded by the US better I guess.

Confused :/

You must be from r/india

Are you not too?

US has a history of opposing India, being suspicious of them and thinking they have ties with russia(russia has sold weapons iirc)
I believe some leak showed some leaked internal radio conversation referred to india as "warmongering nutjobs "
They pretty much drove india into russian arms, now they are trying to appease india. In turn india(and indians) is now a bit suspicious

But still comparatively Russian are good farts then US

US is more clever and way ahead no doubt but this world is meant to be Bi-polar.

are you that pajeet who got triggered in that thread where we were defending the Raj a few days ago?

I used to be
Don't post unless you have an SGPA of 9.89 and scored 100 in English
No.He's a fresh newfag.It was me :^)

wow rude, i ain't no dirty nip

Russia/USSR helped us a lot back in the 60s and 70s. The only thing they had to gain was support of one of the poorest nations in the world.
They did a lot for us in oil exploration and setting up industries and even saved our asses from the British during the war for Bangladesh's independence.
Granted, a lot of that was just to prove who "ruled" the region, but still, they could have done nothing for us and just bullied us around.

>There are many domestic issues China faces now

People like to gloss over that and just look at GDP but when you look at GDP per capita (which puts them on par with Algeria and the Dominican Republic) you get a slightly better view of how "good" China is doing.
If they were up to western standards as a country their GDP would be at least 3 times as high as it is. Even with over a billion people and central planning they have to take drastic measures to sustain their economy like building all these fake cities to create a giant real estate bubble and toll highways nobody uses. They've been buying our bonds for decades and making other huge investments in other currencies to devalue their own so they can stay competitive as a mass exporter.
They have their million man army which has no projection of power abroad because it's really just there to trample domestic uprisings.
If they didn't have nukes Britain could sail over and take them on.

lol no am using Sup Forums since its launch but had a gap of one year and this is my first day after a year.

> scored 100 in english.
m8, every Indian knows that even gaon ke gawars can score 100 in english by mugging up shit from the cram books.

You seriously think they helped due to ideological reasons?
Lol no,even if the poorest an ally was still an ally especially one with one of the biggest standing army.Burgers needed someone to check on both USSR and China up north.USSR want something to check on China.
Not me,though.I did'nt even open the book even on the previous day of exam.

Yes

Nope. It's better than Japan/Korea/Taiwan/East Europe/South Europe/ and Germany.

Also, they removed all restrictions on births and are pumping in the Africans.

Geography matters far less nowadays.

It's all about the economies and cyberwarfare now.

I hope China takes over the world and teach Britbongs and Burgers Gumoonism>>>>>>>>>>Gay Democracies

>China even has admitted that there is no contest in which country is at the top, and that it would be extremely difficult to wrestle them out of that spot,

The Chinese government isn't retarded. They say a lot of things about their "peaceful rise" for a reason.

If you seem weak, but are strong, it can be advantageous.

If you are an oldfag how come you use a trip code?
seems right

India is very much isolationist though, and Pakistan is still key to America.

There will never be an alliance until Pakistan/India conflict is resolved.

or..........if you are weak and can't afford open confrontation