Is it normal in the US being handcuffed if you do not cross the street on the zebras?

is it normal in the US being handcuffed if you do not cross the street on the zebras?

thats what they did in this COPS TV serial

tell me this serial is fake pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFgMuvQO8u0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did the american cross the road?
To get shot

>>freest country in the world
>>they handcuff you if you do not cross the street on the zebras

Some cops do this sometimes
It gets boring and they need to arrest you for minor law breakings.
Jay walkers do kinda suck shit.
They handcuff me if I suck my dog's dick, yet Cananda can freely, some things are meant to be not allowed.

da
america is SS of nowadays

youtube.com/watch?v=nFgMuvQO8u0

jaywalkers BTFO

i bet no Americans will be ITT
they are afraid of FBI

we really need some policeman like that for clear the scum in here.

2bqh its probably because he's black. They were hoping to find drugs and/or weapons.

blacks aren't covered by the 2nd amendment?

Here it is the extreme opposite.
If an agent act 1/10 like that, perhaps against a young illegal and drug dealer, he get sued and suspended.
if the fact goes in the news immediatly there are lawyers ready to defend the drug dealer even for free.

Technically yes, I mean illegal weapons. Even if they are legal they might shoot before they find out. Profiling is a thing. Not even just racially biased.

You can't just carry a gun around almost anywhere.
Fun exception:
National parks.

Note to self, vacation to Italy bad idea. Should have guessed when it wasn't a White or Asian country, end note.

also, prison does not exist for sentencing that not exceed 2 years

Freedom in America means you can own a tank because muh right to shoot the Queen and they can deny the holocaust. That's it. Everything else is regulated or banned.

Most niggers don't register their weapons or have proper documentation to carry them in the manner that they most commonly do.

It is normal, but you have to be black

he dindu nuffin, though

You'd know a thing or two about that, right?

How do the people that got arrested agreed in being televised, without even blurring the faces?
I guess they get paid at least

Being on "Cops" is considered a pretty big honor in certain segments of the population.

We used to have a drinking game based on Cops episodes guessing who they're arresting
>Black- half shot
>Mexican- full shot
>Whitey- 2 shots

And a good portion of them have previous felony convictions which means they aren't allowed to own a gun let alone carry one.

Blacks are criminals and criminals aren't allowed to have guns

I thought it was funny when I was In Alabama they had their own local version of cops on tv so you could watch people getting arrested right down the street.

>mfw USA slowly become the 80's South Africa