Are you happy with how your country is represented in civilization VI?

are you happy with how your country is represented in civilization VI?

you ARE relevant enough to be in, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FkIT6iMeYjE
nps.gov/thro/learn/historyculture/roosevelt-pursues-boat-thieves.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=yKUFvo3_FYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Iw79o14yj6E
youtube.com/watch?v=KNqfIxjKFjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

flag
not bad 2bh

yes only country to have 2 leaders and 2 other greek leaders (theodora, cleopatra)

Flag
I don't know if I'm gonna like the game itself that much, but yes I'm pretty happy about this Spain.

I hope it won't be in it this time.

We're going to be dlc in this one :(

Is this shit out already

We're in Civ 5

No. Also I hope you're not planning on getting it on release? You don't do that with a Civilization game m8.

>Cleopatra
Unless the Greek are a lost tribe of proud Sub-Saharan Africans, she is not Greek.

I preordered it lol

Enjoy waiting 2 years and buying 4 dlcs to have a normal game experience.
They even turned vital parts of the game into DLC with CiV.

>le vikings xddddd
expected from a shit game like civ

>Ptolemaic dynasty
>Sub-Saharan African

WE

Would you be interested in a trade agreement with England?

youtube.com/watch?v=FkIT6iMeYjE

that's right boy

It's going to be destroyed just like Simcity.

I will torrent it on release

Yes. TR is my favorite president for many reasons
>was a sick boy but forced himself to be athletic and outdoorsy to get over it, so he became a boxer, hunter, rower, etc. but was still nerdy and fascinated by nature
>read several books everyday
>was a prolific writer of various subjects and his books ended up being important in their fields
>came from a wealthy and patrician family but his bro dad taught him to look out for the common man
>when he became state senator he would mingle with the plebs and see their abhorrent working and living conditions and work to change them and told other senators to fuck off when they tried their usual corruption unless they wanted a beating
>his wife and his mom, both of whom he loved dearly, died on the same day in the same house but he didn't let it destroy him
>told corporations to suck it
>is an important reason America has so many amazing natural wonders that are unspoiled
>whether you like it or not he jump started America's entrance on to the world stage in the Spanish-American war, the building of the Great White Fleet, brokering peace between Russia and Japan, and ordering the building of the Panama Canal
>got shot near the heart and proceeded to give a 90 minute speech anyway before receiving aid
>stories like this:
>thieves steal his boat and go up an icy river
>TR spends a couple days building a new boat and follows them in the 0 F/-18 C cold while reading Tolstoy in his free time and then arrests them
>marches them three hundred odd miles through ankle deep mud to hand them over to the sheriff
>nps.gov/thro/learn/historyculture/roosevelt-pursues-boat-thieves.htm
>explored the amazon

I'm sure there's a ton I'm forgetting.

>no Poland and Lithuania
>a fucking Kongo and Germany that didn't exis at that time
garbage

You were dlc/expansion in literally all civs.

cleopatra was decendant from a greek general who fucked his wife, became kings of alexanders egypt, had his kids fuck eachother and get married, rinse and repeat for a few centuries.

she was the egyptian queen, but her first language was greek, like her parents and grandparents before her

they could have been more original and based the norwegian civ on the 1800s when we were a big naval power

who gives a shit it's a fucking video game

fuck off

>Sean Bean is the narrator for the game

Good, good.

>Vikings
>civilization

>Harald Hardrada

I'm very happy they chosed one of the "ebin viking" characters that has an actual interesting story.

>mommy we're not relevant enough

>Poland and Lithuania
The game is called "Civilization", not "Irrelevance".

I wonder how he dies

Fucking your wife is a typical trait of noble African men. I would look into her ancestry again.
Or as an ancient hieroglyphs revealed:
>Our queen is the most beautiful and thickest queen in the world, the river Niger that feeds our ancestral homelands can be seen flowing through her eyes

delet

A fucking church building christian.

Teddy and FDR were the objectively best Presidents 2b100%h

>the Earth was without t'form

youtube.com/watch?v=yKUFvo3_FYQ

>A woman in charge of my country, again
Every fucking time.

We can just use England interchangeably as Canada tBh

Especially now since Victoria is the leader so it's more "British Empire" than "England" now

>real world civilizations
>randomly generated map

haha what the heck

We were around that time as well.

WE WUZ KINGS AND SHIEEET NIGGA PTOLEMAIOS STOLE OUR HISTORY MY GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDPA WAS PHARAOH THE NETHERLANDS WERE BLACK ORIGINALLY

Yes, Pedro II is great as always and Minas Geraes are fabulous as fuck.

is this game

rts?

we are almost 99% confirmed to be in a DLC though with Jadwiga as the ruler
all poles on Sup Forums are crying about it and yelling about sobieski and husaria, obviously

>USA
>not geared toward naval warfare
>not geared for a domination victory

Historically, the most remarkable thing about the US is how dominant the US navy became after WWII, and currently remains. Nothing else compares in how the US has shaped the world. No other navy in human history has ever been more powerful than every other navy in the world combined. I'm still waiting for a civ game to recognize this with some late game unique US naval units or navy based unique ability.

The Rough Rider's were pretty incompetent. They would have been slaughtered without the Cuban rebel's support. Most of the Spanish were killed by disease anyway.

The P51 Mustang did well against the Luftwaffe, primarily because the US had a numerical advantage, more planes in the sky during battles.

turn based

>slanty skeleton pedro
>not santa pedro

Shit/10

It's very nice of you to get the largest navy when its only real use is as a balancing act between superpowers and a chance of war between two military powers is at its lowest in ever

gonna miss old Monty desu

>American and Teddy
Pretty fitting, I'm happy with it.
>Arabia and Saladin
Being represented by a kurd must suck
>Aztec Montezuma
Every fucking time
>Brazil Pedro II
Don't even know Brazilian history
>Chinese Qin Shi Huang
Brutal tyrant of a ruler who died trying to gain immortality. No better choice for China.
>Egypt Cleopatra
Overrated, and not actually Egyptian.
>England Victoria
Seems fitting enough.
>French Cathrine de Medeci
Never was actually the monarch
>German Frederick Barbarossa
Be careful at river crossings
>Greek Pericles
An actual Athenian. I'm impressed
>Indian Ghandi
Yup...
>Japanese Hojo
This one made me chuckle
>Kongo Pumba Dumba Derka
>Norway Harald Hardrada
Probably the only Norweigen leader I know of.
>Roman Trajan
An actual interesting pick.
>Scythian Tomyris
Wasn't she just the leader of her own nation in central asia, and not actually scythian, but part of the same cultural group?
>Russian Peter
Fair choice
>Spanish Philip II
von Habsburg'd
>Sumerian Gilgamesh
As if there was any other viable choice.

Já comeu seu pão de queijo hoje?

if not naval warfare, the US should have a trade related UA. Bretton-Woods changed the world more than anything else the US has done.

I like what I'm looking at in preliminaries. Not a fan of this particular Moctezuma's design tho, Leaving aside the cartoonish style I'm not big on how the shield slung across his back looks, doesn't really do justice to the originals to have them used as an extension for the head dress.

Other than that no real gripes within what is reasonable to expect in vidya.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iw79o14yj6E

I don't quite get why you guys don't get a Fr, Hidalgo or Pancho Villa leader for an actual Mexican civ. Why not both Azzies and Mexico? You guys have enough history as an actual nation to deserve it.

We got nerfed out.

It sucks, but we understand it

You're preaching to the converted, I've always thought the cool thing would be to have civs evolve, like say start out as Aztecs and become Mexicans at some point, it'd be really cool for other civs as well (Greeks turning Byzantines, French starting as Gauls, etc.) the thing is it leads to some very autistic paths once you start down the roiad of how you would do things on long game sessions.

Aztecs are fine really, plus we get the chance to play Spain.

what about nezahualcoyotl

I always thought it would be cool if you had breakaway civs at some point, like say Byzantines unhappiness was huge, cities flip to brand new Ottoman civ. It'd be a pretty good incentive to maintain happiness and could create a changing dynamic instead of the static one you usually see towards the end of games.

russia with peter the great already confirmed by a leak

Why isn't Australia in it we have history?

We're finally in the base game instead of a DLC.

>Norwegians instead of Danes
>Scythians instead of Mongols
>Brazilians instead of Portuguese
>Kongo instead of LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE

This basically Reddit:The 4x Experience.

FDR was a commie loving faggot

Kongo being in it makes sense, African civilizations and cultures are wildly underrepresented in games like Civ (though 5 took a definite right step).

Scythians over mongols is an interesting choice.

The other two are terrible though.

Scythians could've been in the game without taking out Mongols.

Mongols should be the core of every vanilla game, leaving them out is like leaving out Greece or Rome.

You're my favorite Civ 2bh

... Behind Venice

There's hope yet for Sobieski or Husaria since Civ VI will have multiple leaders

Barbarossa is pretty great and I love the production focus of his.

Then we have two germs as well.

For once, yes.

>you ARE relevant enough to be in, right?
no

Stop being envious of our suvess, doesn't suit you.

The brits shaped the world more, but you are on a good way admittedly.

England ruled the waves before you.

what does jerusalem do?

For what I've seen now?
Barbarossa is realy nice.
Except I hate the Anti-Citiy-State combat bonus. Because I love building gigantic networks of friendly citystates.

>African tribes and cultures are wildly underrepresented in games like Civilisation

There will be Sumeria?

Fuckyeah, loved playing Gilgameshand that Gods of Sumer mod in Civ 4.

Also prepare for invasion. Evil Germans might come to morrow already.

Is there no one else to hate for you?

Never ever.

>we wuz

I'm fine. All those butthurt non-carioca brazilians will have to swallow our culture if they want to play as Brazil.
>Rio de Janeiro as capital
>D. Pedro II
>Maracanã
>Carnival district
I simply love this, I will buy it, of course.

I'm fine with Minas Gerais as special unit btw.

>>Norway Harald Hardrada
>Probably the only Norweigen leader I know of.
What about Halvdan the black?
First King of Norway, sole ruler of the north.
His voice, the gods will!

youtube.com/watch?v=KNqfIxjKFjo

What are your thoughts on Civ V's Brazil?
>Pedro I
>Rio is capital
>Carnival UA
>Brazilwood Camp UI
>Pracinha UU

I'm pretty sure Pedro II was the brazilian leader as well, besides I only play paradox autism simulators so I can't say about civ v. Might give it a shot now tho.

Btw it was great seeing the butthurt from foreigners because Brazil was included in the vanilla game.

FDR was great my dude

>>Spanish Philip II
>von Habsburg'd

Pretty much every noble house of Europe is von Habsburg!

And Philippe II in Aragon did a great work by removing a lot of people with Arab or Berber haplo groups in their genome. He was pretty much the first gene pool purifier! A true pionier.

Also the other guy Philipe II "the prudent" was even more spanish. For example the Philippines are named after him.
He went bankrupt 5 times. He lost his entire fleet(many ships aquired from Portugal) gainst the protestant England. He lost against protestant Netherlands. How can you be more truly Spanish?

>Let's include Norway!
>HURR VIKING ERA ONLY ERA NORWAY IS KNOWN FOR RIGHT
>Not 1600s
>Not 1800s when norway was a powerhouse on equal terms with Sweden
>Not 2000s when Norway entered it's 10th golden age
>Not 2100s, when Norway is a cultural, scientific and economics center of the world

We never were in these games, our country is barely 100 years old

We should be in Civ, but we're not because racism.

Norway was only relevant in the Viking age desu

Africans are under reoresented because they never accomplished anything

I meant not being in.

Disappointing to see the series go downhill.

>tfw we have to wait for the expansion again

Germany gets cheaper Submarines and an attackbonus for submarines while they are on deep ocean tiles....

kek

Philip II of Spain was also Filpe I of Portugal !
So you are represented by Spain. Kinda like the Philipines.

We're either part of Sweden or Russia in this game so im not very excited.

I'll just play my civ5 until steam sales

The non-Work city is now representing Brazil.
Why can't Sao Paolo into CIV?
Also let's hope for Recife to become Brazil Capital in Civ VII. ftlulz

But You are in. Represented by Saladin.

they want civs from different continents
having 30 european civs would be kind of boring

wtf emily mortimer a cute