ITT: Low end superposition scores

Low end hardware only fuck off richbois.

>low end
>1060

Take your youtuber benchmarking autism to

>$600 graphics card
>low end

>1060
>not low end

>1060
>low end

>GTX 1060
>"""""low end"""""
JUST

What do you consider low end, and why do you guys consider the 1060 not a low end card?

750ti or lower

It’s not much but it’s mine

>gamer faggotry

x10, x20, x30 - low end
x40, x50, x60 - mid end
x70, x80, x90 - high end
Been like this since 2003 at least nigger.

>low end score of a 1.5GB download benchmark
Are you retarded? This would take weeks to download for any person that can't afford anything better than low end machine, like me.

Congratulations on starting a flawed thread. Now please delete it to not embarrass yourself further.

i will install this and test, your thread better not die before i do op

>x10, x20, x30 - low end
>x40, x50, x60 - mid end
>x70, x80, x90 - high end
pre 80ti
x50< budget low power builds
x60 low
x70 med
x80 low high
xtitan high
post 80ti

lower than i would have expected

Try opengl. The 1060 noseplants with open gl.

yours drops about 32% going to opengl from dx11 and mine goes down about 22 %, not as bad of a dip. i think in games the 390 and 1060 are fairly close, with the 1060 being a bit faster

Try 1080p extreme dx11

>1060
tell that to my 760 you richfag fraud

1080p extreme

Youre telling me.

>low end
>1060

hello fellow hawaii pro poster

it's not even in the low end of the /current/ generation
it's a mid-end current-gen card, under no metric can it be considered low end

huh why did this happen?

no clue

>1060
>can play most games maxed out in 1080p
>low end
Imagine being this underage, you really don't know what low-end means.

how did you get a 4gb 1080 ???

Do me a favor and run the 720p test.
60 used to be low end for nvidia

forgot pic

Pretty sure my CPU and RAM are the bottleneck here. Have a 8700k and DDR4 3200 on the way so that should help.

A cpu won't bottleneck this benchmark much at all , pretty much 100 GPU bound especially at 4k

Gotcha, not familiar with this particular benchmark. I had G-Sync and basically all options enabled (FXAA, Antisotrpic, etc). Gonna try again with everything off.

i think i found the issue, i run malwarebytes and nod32 antivirus at the same time normally, and i was getting about 19260 i think , after pausing them i get this .

okay

>60 used to be low end for nvidia
Fucking when?

60 has always been a midrange card, either low mid or high mid. But never low end.

That min frame difference how weird is your ryzen oced at all?
My i5 is at 4.8ghz.
I'm guessing we have different views on what low end is 9600 was low end imo 260 was low end up until the 900 series and after it was usually low end.

speccy is shit

my cpu and gpu are at stock , but i noticed that the minimum framerate is above 100 for the entire benchmark except for the beginning of 1 section where it hitches for a split second and the minimum goes to what you see in the end result. not sure why .

fuck let's put this in a frame of reference:

it's 2012, and i just got skyrim for pc.

a pc with an amd apu, a 3620 quad core at 2.5 ghz iirc. ayyy llano.

bought a 550 ti, wasn't satisfied with the results. took it back to best buy, got a 560 ti 2 gb.

was satisfied with that card for like, 4 years.

got a 280x. got another 280x a year later. was bitchin' but crossfire support dwindling led me to....a 290x.

and then another 290x because muh 4k.

then a 1080 ti.

550 ti - low mid range barely good enough card
560 ti - mid range, good enough
280x - mid-high range, good enough and then some
290x - high end, nothing really better until fury/fury X
1080 ti - overkill for everything but 4k, but yet still not enough for everything to be 60 fps/max/4k

i have a gt 1030 in my fiancée's pc so she can play the sims or some gay shit and not hog up my 1080 ti. that is what i'd consider a low end card.

i had a 1050 ti a year ago and it was in line with the 550 ti of it's era, maybe a little more so since things are just that much more powerful now. at 140 bucks at the time it was a no brainer for a build with no pcie power connectors, but if you were seriously buying a new gpu for gaming at the time, the 1060 made perfect sense at it's price point.

come to think of it i used that 560 ti for like 3 years max, not 4.

and the 3 gb 1060 was a good price/performance card before the price gouging as well.

Fake card

lol

More like
x10, x20 - I need something to turn my PC on
x30, x40 - Low end
x50 - Mid low end
x60 - Mid end
x70 - High end
x80 - Enthusiastic
Titan - What the fuck I'm doing

JUST

what a corelet

>you really don't know what low-end means.
When a manufacturer releases a series of products and have a line the lower tiers are considered the low end regardless of capabilities.
I bought a gtx 1060 6gb from newegg for $200 ($160 after rebate) before the price hike, and it was low end considering when considering the line up at the time.

This is more accurate, yes.

nice memepad

fuck off richboi

>1070 and 1080
>high end
Nope

Low Spec lol OP check my shit.

380>960 to this day :^)

>x10, x20 - I need something to turn my PC on
Integrated GPUs have been a thing for a long time.
>Titan - What the fuck I'm doing
Titans might be useful for someone who needs lots of VRAM for CUDA.

>Integrated GPUs have been a thing for a long time.
Tell this to Xeons and AMD in general.

>AMD in general
I'm pretty sure their APUs have built-in GPUs.

give me one example of where the extra cuda or vram matters given that compute is crippled on all but the first kepler titans and the v

Only APUs, there is not iGPU in their mainstream hardware.

>Integrated GPUs have been a thing for a long time.
not every cpu has one, my fx8350, which isn't very old, does not have integrated video
that said, *10/*20 are usually for things like office/htpc purposes, where you just need some basic accelleration, the same thing you'd use integrated for, so there's no reason to get those if you have integrated

I don't know if my PC can handle this benchmark software.

Dual Quadro+Tesla-High end
1x Titan V/2x Titan Xp-Mid range
2x X80Ti/4x X80-Low Mid range
Everything else is low end

>a pc with an amd apu, a 3620 quad core at 2.5 ghz
How does it feel to be retarded?

(You)

I have a 1070ti and I think I'm on the low to maybe close to mid end for 1080p.

Laptop result, with the 4k preset.

Then you're retarded.

GTX 1050 is a 1080p card.

1070ti is 1440p and low end 4k card.

That's markedly high end. Hell, it's beyond the recommended minimum for VR gaming as well, obviously you're high end.

Mid range but w/e.

>Mid range
>1070

God damn, I sure am glad I wasn't dropped on my head as a child like most of you seemed to have been.

If it costs over $300 it's high end. If it costs over $100 it's mid range. Less than $100 is low end.

The 970 was midrange, the 1070 should be if it weren't for the crypto cucks inflating the price.

The 970 was never midrange, get your head out of your ass.

>launched at $330
>midrange

that's over $300, so no, not midrange. It's low high end.

>one below the top release card
>midrange

pick one

70 was almost always high mid range the 80 was low high end and after 80 was high end Just because prices have gone up while naming conventions remain doesn't mean you're right.

How can you possibly say that, the 80 is the highest end card released until 6-12 months later a Ti version comes out.
The 70 is the second from the top, it's INHERENTLY high end. It's within 15-20% performance of the highest end card at the time.

Just fuck off if you're seriously this deluded.

Yeah high mid 2nd best right? So not high were just arguing semantics now. The 70 being so good was a thing that came about with the 900 series before its was just as I stated.

Mild overclock and updated drivers.