Guys i really want to join the Islamic State in Iraq and Levant

guys i really want to join the Islamic State in Iraq and Levant
the idea of heaven sounds great :(

Yeah well the idea of flying and throwing energy blasts with your hands like in Dragon Ball is great, but just as that idea of heaven and 72 neckbeard virgins, it ain't real.

i'd throw my 72 virgins to a trash to be able to shot energy blasts from my hand though

It's actually 72 raisins, virgins is a mistranslation.

you can do that in heaven

There is no heaven though, that's my point.

yeah only hell for you

No such thing either. There's nothing after you die, just deal with it and stop being an indoctrinated brainwashed asshole.

mad spic going to hell LMAO

>No such thing either. There's nothing after you die, just deal with it and stop being an indoctrinated brainwashed asshole.

death is like the time before you were born, you just don't exist... that's it

Not fedorafagging, I just know what happens after you die because I died. For a few minutes anyway.

And of course the muslim and the american are going to try to get butthurt about their beliefs.

>death is like the time before you were born, you just don't exist... that's it
>And of course the muslim and the american are going to try to get butthurt about their beliefs.

>I believe in a fairy in the sky

>I am so selfish and insecure I can't imagine a universe without humans or my own existence

>doesn't realize we live in a simulation of a universe
>doesn't realize he doesn't matter to the a.i. running it

poor poor shitskins

Same user. Sane.

[citation needed]

I believe I'll be reincarnated.

this wasn't me your lovable libyan poster i swear
it's another libyan
someone is trying to defame me!

Drones in 30

where is your citation that you will be reincarnated?
I mean science says we dont exist after we die right?

Allah is a faggot like OP

bumping to epin thread alive

Isnt that move illegal?

You want to fuck children. Confess.

Uh. They're losing. Why would anyone want to join a losing team? See. Using shocking images as publicity works initially but only if you're winning. Once you start losing, people will back off since they know retribution will be swift. Here in Malaysia, a guy got sentenced to prison just for having an ISIS banner in his dorm room. The end is near for ISIS.