IToddlers will defend this

iToddlers will defend this.

google.com/amp/bgr.com/2018/02/06/iphone-battery-health-percentage-toggle-ios-11-3/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/your-iphone-x-iphone-8-battery-could-wear-out-in-about-18-months/
rbt.asia/_/search/text/iToddler banned/page/2/
rbt.asia/_/search/text/>buy Applel iTrash/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's wrong with that?

iToys will randomly shutdown after a year unless it's heavily throttled. People are forced to buy new batteries every year if they want their phone to not run like shit or shut down. Most people will never even learn about buying a new battery and just buy a new iToy instead.

>this level of delusion

Everything I said is true faggot.

Nothing you said is true

where is the prufs :DDD

Read the OP link you iToddlers.

Battery health? I don't have that app on me

If they were at all aware of it, which they wouldn't be unless they read Sup Forums.

That's because it's for iOS 11.13

Your link does not have anything to do with your claims

Like I'm going to find something pro-Apple on Google?

Yes it does.

>posting bait on a Mongolian seafood forum

zdnet.com/article/your-iphone-x-iphone-8-battery-could-wear-out-in-about-18-months/
>Your iPhone 8 or iPhone X battery could wear out in about 18 months

>buy Applel iTrash
>pathetic 1500 mAhlet virgin battery
>have to charge it once or twice a day minimum with normal usage, sometimes three times
>battery has 1000 charge cycles by the end of one year and is basically dead
>iTrash begins to randomly shutoff at 40% battery
>update iTrash to latest lagOS
>lose 50% performance

>buy Android phone
>3000+ mAh alpha battery
>lasts 2-3 days on one charge with normal usage
>have only 200 charge cycles on it at the end of a year
>battery easily lasts 3 years with no issues
>can easily pop out battery and swap with another 3000+ mAh premium Anker replacement battery in 2 minutes

iToddlers will NEVER know this feel.

>t. iToddler

>reality is delusion

>Replies with Nexus 6P
>Nexus 6P shuts down because Chrome causes a CPU spike

Anker sells batteries?

> amp link

can we please ban OP. Or me. I don't care anymore

Contain your autism.

iToddlers have defended this.

“iToddler” is not an argument.

Read your own link:
>Apple promised to introduce new battery health features to iOS 11.3, as well as a toggle that will let users disable performance throttling on devices with weak battery.
This feature is now present in 11.3b2
Users will now make the choice of a new battery or new phone.

Also, my two year old battery has 97% of its capacity left, but keep deluding yourself Angroid

iPhones already have the throttle mechanism in iOS. This update lets you disable it. What Apple should have done is not use garbage batteries in their phones so its users aren't forced to buy a new battery or a new phone if they are the typical ignorant normie.

>t. iToddler

>giving normies a literal device health bar so they can freak out and run to the nearest apple store(TM)

>Users will now make the choice of a new battery or new phone.
iCuckoldism.

see

They did sell lg g3 batteries a while ago

it's a good idea. keeping track of actual stats would be better though. I don't trust percentages

>he can’t afford a new phone every 18 months
Poor

>itoddler has to buy a new soyPhone every 18 months because it shits the bed

The choice from an engineering stand point was random shutdowns or reduced performance overall. OF COURSE you choose reduced performance. The problem was not informing users this was happening.

Who could possibly defend the alternative hypothesis: that a phone should run full-tilt regardless of battery health and reboot at random times when current draw is higher than can be delivered by the batter? That's moronic.

Look pajeet, your battery will not magically last longer just because you're running android. Your phones battery will degrade at the same rate. The only difference is iPhones now have a battery health meter built into iOS while AndroidPajeets have to download a third party app to figure out their battery health.

iPhones have fucking chinkshit 500mah batteries that require 5 recharges a day and die after half a year. Apple is a joke lmao. Stay mad iPajeet.

Meanwhile with my S7

>iToddler subhuman doesn't understand battery charge cycles
Not even surprised.

There's enough soy in this thread to provide a restaurant for decades

STFU ifag

I've had two iPhones over the course of my life, both of which I've held for two years. My last one was the 6s. Neither of those had the. made up shit you just posted.
>heavily throttled
yaaaawwwwn another day, another neckbeard Sup Forums buzzword. Sorry we can't all be autistic enough to use povertydroids.

The X battery is 2700 mAH, only 10% smaller than the S8, not 500 mAH as pajeet is claiming. The S8 and X also have similar battery duration under equivalent use scenarios, so your theory that the X will run through more battery cycles in the same period of time is bogus. Try harder pajeet.

That being said the X is still shit, last good iphone was the SE.

>last good iphone

There can't be a last if there was never a first.

>cuckOS
>ever

Wrong. iPhone 4/4S was and still is the greatest smart phone ever made

>greatest smart phone ever made
Oh wait, you're serious. Let me laugh even harder.

lmao

>ITT people unironically defending a faceless, multi-billion dollar company for free

>the absolute state

>Look pajeet, your battery will not magically last longer just because you're running android.
It'll last longer because you won't charge it as often.

>88 cycles
>battery at 58% life
Kek
My iPhone SE is at 650 cycles and still at 80% battery life

>Bigger batteries last longer
Who would have thought?

I have that app, it doesn't start counting counting cycles until you install it. If you reinstall it starts back at 0.

idk i have worse battery life with a new bb keyone than i had with iphone se. and its very easy to replace iphone battery letsabeonest.

>t. itoddler

>iToddlers XDDD
>lagdroid XDDD

Why isn't being a consumerist kid against the rules again?

Consumerism IS against the rules, but that would require mods to keep Sup Forums out

Yea I just installed it recently since my battery has been shit, now I know why. I've had this since launch, but I don't think it should be this dead already.

Daily reminder to report people hired by mass marketing firms to make bait threads.

rbt.asia/_/search/text/iToddler banned/page/2/
rbt.asia/_/search/text/>buy Applel iTrash/

Retard, the Battery in whatever phone you own is of the exact same build as that of the iPhone. Lithium Ion batteries will fail eventually, this is chemistry, there is nothing you can do to stop this.

My iphones last like 3 years. That's fine.
I mean... I wish they were all just iphone 5s. I don't really like the new ones (I have a 7). Is there an android with similar specs/form factor?