Anyone else /mutt/ and proud?

Anyone else /mutt/ and proud?

if i wasn't ok with being a mutt i'd be a self-hater like those brazilian posters

I have an Italian, or at least part Italian great grandfather. He was a WWII veteran, successful business owner, and pilot. Died at 27 when my grandmother was 2. He was training another pilot in something called a "forced landing" and they crashed and died. Pic related, it's him.
I consider this distant Italian heritage to be one of my greatest shames and will only discuss it anonymously. Other than that black mark I am entirely Anglo.

I understand the self-hate because once I was like that, as I felt I didn't belong anywhere properly. But I overcame that as I got older and overall it's a pretty good feeling.

That's too bad, user. At the end of the day, you're denying a part of yourself, it's a shame. There's nothing you can do about being part Italian. Why is there such a stigma against Italian heritage for you? Italy has much to boast.

I have pure Anglo stock that I can trace back to the early 1500s, mostly from Devon and Edinburgh.
Then there is one manlet with dark beady eyes and curly dark hair.
I was so close to perfection. Still, it's only one distant ancestor and he may have only been part Italian.

...early *1600s meant to say

Reparations.

me but i have nothing to be proud of

Race and heritage mean nothing to me but being mixed is the best.

Most Slovaks are mixed anyway. Depends which part you are from, so don't be too sad.

Yes I am mixed, descended from Scottish and English settlers during the empire

I am 1/128th gypsy and I'm proud

Do I count?

Every European is mixed

You're a Finn, of course :^)

But Brazil is literally mutt: the country so they don't even have the feeling of non belonging as an excuse.
Other than southerners who are brainwashed from a young age to belive they are Germans and Italians who were born here by mistake.

Yeah but I don't really see the major difference between let's say east Swiss and German for example. But there's a distinct difference between for example Hungarian and Russian. I'm not talking about that. And yes everyone is mixed obviously hurr

Kek fair enough. People tend to mistake me for Brazillian, I think I'd blend in well but I don't want to get Zika.

Nationality has more weight that ethnicity.

HURR MUH HERITAGE FAGS

there is not really much difference, hungarians are pretty much slavs by everything but language
i wouldnt even call children of europeans mutts