Harvard students advocate for white genocide

youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc

who the fuck let those niggers on Harvard in the first place?

Affirmative action

Minorities are often given priority over others when it comes to getting into college.
If a white person scored the same as the average black person on an entrance exam, the white person wouldn't have a chance at getting into college.

I refuse to believe that in "The Mythical Hogward" there would be such immature students.
The whole "Meme Lives Matter" movement reeks of slow-witted adolescence.

Is Harvard a hoax?

The fine administration of course: they only take America's best and brightest.

Are you really calling the most prestigious university in the world a hoax?

>Why does white life have value?

How progressive

>In the case of the 2012 video, the debate centered on energy policy. The first team argued that white people embracing the location of wind turbines in their neighborhoods would be a way to address criticism that racism is inherent in the movement of white populations from urban areas. The former UWG students countered that argument by claiming that the extreme would not be for white people to locate themselves near wind turbines, but rather for white people to sacrifice themselves to remove racism altogether. The purpose of the statement was to show the absurdity of their opponents’ position.

This is probably just a debate class or some shit. I was in one and sometimes we get the worst, most random stances, and we had to argue for it, even if we didn't agree with it. Me and my group had to argue that women didn't deserve equal treatment (in terms of employment opportunities, pay, etc.) one time.

Nevermind, just read the video description.

Yeah it was a debate on energy policy. Of course, as soon as you get blacks involved in any serious discourse it becomes a racial issue. Why do you cucks love nigger dick so much? Was it really worth denying some whites from Harvard for this?

Why is it the extreme leftists are always coming out of (((good))) unis

>top comment
Given the way the other team (the white one) reacts, I seriously don't buy it.

oops, fucked up.

why niggers try to scream very fast and insist call that a debate? Slavery was a mistake, you should never ever brought these monkeys to your country.

insist to call*

That's not the first time I see this, and only niggers do that. They keep having these strange twitchs, it's like their brains are bottlenecking

>politesamhyde.jpg
NIce

These are the worlds top universities that Americans always talk about?

Implying this shit doesn't happen in euro university

>University of West Georgia

Why do you lie OP? You're like buzzfeed, you're full off shit.

Bad b8, bad post

They're not harvard students, they're university of west georgia students. The debate was only held at harvard.

Why have American leftists become so fucking insane the past 10 years?
I thought the European left was a bunch of nutcases, but then American identity politics, BLM and professional hashtaggers happened. Holy shit what a circus.

university prestige is a spook manufactured to make desensitized peoples empty out their wallets.