crayon pop

5th for the jiho scripter

green omostick

Happy Raina day now!

Happy Raina day friend

Did he get banned?

Article: Raina, "I am one of the 5 beauties from Ulsan along with Kim Tae Hee"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+1,553, -22] I don't want to leave a hateful comment. Please watch what you're saying.

2. [+1,034, -18] ????????

3. [+729, -43] ㅋㅋㅋ She's pretty but comparing herself to Kim Tae Hee is....

4. [+664, -48] No one else matters under Kim Tae Hee...

5. [+852, -170] Aren't Lee Tae Im and Raina irrelevant from that list? ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+170, -9] Since when did Raina start looking like a coffee shop auntie

7. [+191, -24] I'm from Ulsan and we don't treat any star from Ulsan as anything special unless it's Kim Tae Hee. I didn't even know Raina's from Ulsan until today.

8. [+127, -8] You'd have to be insane to consider yourself in the same tier as Kim Tae Hee, should've just left it as both being from Ulsan

9. [+102, -2] Why would you call yourself a top 5 beauty with your own mouth like that;

10. [+88, -3] What happened to her face? She looked really fake in the past too but at least she was prettier

11. [+102, -8] Girls like her are a dime a dozen on the streets, especially if this is the best she can look with all that make up ㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+90, -5] I visited Ulsan before and there were a lot of beautiful women there. For Raina to call herself one of the top 5 beauties from Ulsan is putting down the standards of women there ㅋㅋ

13. [+41, -1] After School has the world's most beautiful woman to an Ulsan beauty ㅋㅋㅋ just take all the titles, why don't you

>tfw no white gf

Happy Birthday dear Oh Hye Rin, happy birthday to you

>Sorry, we were unable to log you into battle.net. Please try again later.
Not like i wanted to play or anything, b-baka...

oink

is grandma alright? she almost fainted during that performance

She's a tough noona, she'll make it.

IOI is so good it's insane