Starbucks Coffee thread

What does Sup Forums think about Starbucks Coffee?

Bad coffee, unreliable wifi

Overpriced, overhyped.
Just make your own

not fucking technology faggot

sage

I love how you can get your coffee with soy. It, like, respects the environment while being vegan.

why should the two be mutually exclusive?

Like totally right? lol!

>my morning routine
>wake up
>i'm one of those freaks that cant wake up to their first alarm (sometimes may need two)
>do my eyebrows, but I won't wear any other makeup
>put on my clothes
>take the bus to uni (gauge my time and see if I can get a coffee (usually a grande double shot soy iced latte double cream no sugar) and a small gludten free pastry topped with sliced activated almonds
>if not, I go to the back and suck off my bf for a quick protein snack (he's also the manager at the starbucks)

>soy farms wasting teralitres of water for no gain over cows milk
>buys third world conflict coffee
>plastic lined paper cups aren't recyclable

>not Sup Forums

It's not a waste when it gets made into my delicious pokemon go frappucino. Besides, raising a cow means feeding it too. It's like basic thermodynamics, duh!

Are you Tammy? In that case, fuck you. Birdperson was a good birdperson.

I don't understand how people can go and work there. It's noisy as hell
>inb4 I have a headphone, so what? It's enough? It's not.

Coffee is really expensive and not good (full of sugar). I don't know in America but in Europe you can find far better coffee place.

all their recipes can be made at home for less cost so theres no point

I very rarely drink it at home, but it's nice being able to get a predictable cup of coffee when I'm travelling.

Of course theres better coffee elsewhere, but is becomes like mcdonalds, sometimes people find comfort in the familiar, and there always one nearby.

I'm from Naples, now working in England. Coffee there was for sure better (maybe the best in the world), but I think Starbucks is more of a social thing. One doesn't go there for the coffee, but to chill out/study/work/read and hang with people. It's noisy but it's also very casual and allows you to talk to nearby people without everyone listening to what you say since the background noise covers it. On the other hand italian bars didn't allow you to stay there all of the time, you'd just drink the coffee at the counter and go out, at most sit to a table for 5 minutes (not everywhere), and if you stayed too long they'd tell you to go away if you're done.

Of course if it was just for the coffee I'd make one at home, I have some good one my mom brings me when she comes visit, and I also have the masterrace Neapolitan flip coffee pot.

>this guy knows dae way

How do you Sup Forumsuys manage to approach cute girls at Starbucks? I thought the one near my college could be a great way to meet some, but I never can think of a way to approach them without feeling creepy, so I always end up on my own.

Do people really use all these laptops at starbucks? I thought normies nowadays only used smartphones

ask them if they want to type on your Thinkpad

Say that there is a huge flute in your pocket, and you don't mind if she blows it a couple time.

Someone please find that pic with the thinkpad dork at a party

You will only come off as creepy if you say some autistic shit or use a hack pickup line. There's nothing inherently creepy about just chatting up a stranger.

take this cute phone wallpaper my fellow autists

okay, no talking about Thinkpads or GNU/Linux distros then.

Is it better to go on my own or to have a wingman? And what if the wingman is a shy sperg friend?

ask them if they know Richard Stallman

some people can come across as creepy even just by chatting up "normally", trust me.

I hate coffee because from my culture, people will give up everything just so they can "go out for coffee"
After 23 years of being in that environment, I changed a bit, went to a Starbucks and all of a sudden started to appreciate my own culture because Starbucks and every single product they sell is a piece of shit.

Thanks, Starbucks!

Doesn't really matter. If your dweeb buddy stands there muttering to himself and drooling, that just makes you look comparably better. You'd have to worry if he was cooler than you.

italian?

what if he's not so drooly/disgusting but just very shy and not particularly good looking (your average fat nerdy boi)? with also what you say, about him making me look better, would it be a plus also because I'd feel less creepy if I'm there with a friend?

What if his buddy is Richard Stallman? He'd start talking with a girl, who at some point asks what is that strange thing he has on his PC that's not Windows, user dismisses it as "it's Linux, I need to use it for work", and StallWingman starts going on like pic related making the girl run away.

why would she run? she would blow wingmans dick, obviously he is an alpha male.

Nope, the Balkan area.

>found Niko Bellic

maybe it wouldn't be the wisest idea then.

don't have it in my country, don't need it

Never drink it.

No my name is Timmy.

faggot containment zone.