youtube.com/watch?v=1hsDn2kNriI
youtube.com/watch?v=0d9Pz57jM6s
barrons.com/articles/why-were-smart-people-suckered-by-abenomics-1471572887
youtube.com/watch?v=VOc9SeFeYzo
youtube.com/watch?v=lD_RMPe-G_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

asians love and hate each other at the same time

>Why do asians hate asians?
I bet they ask the same question about westerners.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=1hsDn2kNriI

fuck u anal baguette you stole our idea of revolution

Because they are all jealous and feared about the great China and its superiority.

yeah, thanks for the inspiration.

the only reason most of those battles show up in western nations is western nations were the only ones advanced enough to record their history

Asians give greater value than Europeans on their parents and family - they even have their family names first and their "given names" second.

You know, all those cliche "famiry honor" stories.

So they don't "forget" some old feud so easily. People still "remember" things from 200 years ago through families.

So when one country does something bad to another country, they "remember" it far more and it's harder for them to "forget" it. My Asian friend was always confused how can we (Czech people) be so chill with Germany when they attacked us and occupied us. "Yeah it was 60 years ago" - "It is not so long ago! We still hate (country X) for (shit Y)!"

On the other hand, if country likes another country, they like them fanatically. Taiwan loves Japan for how they helped them about 200 years ago. Etc.

You can argue it has something to do with Confucianism, but I think it runs deeper than that.

this thread is filthy gaijin's bait.
We should not fight here.
All we can do is ban all filthy gaijin from our glorious countries.
Howaito piggu go home!!!

Pretty much this. It implies a false belief that Africans and pre Columbian Americans weren't also slaughtering eachother. Not sure if the Abos had their shit together enough to have battles.

this. I like other asians

even the koreans!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

yeah, nah, at least when it comes to east asia, since china's got the worlds oldest bureaucracy to record everything for over two thousands of years.

Abos had some minor skirmishes / conflicts on a tribe vs tribe scale but usually were quite peaceful desu.

we are not Asians
We are pacific oceanians

(´Д`)ハァ…どう成長したらこうなるのか…

俺たちはアジア人じゃない!!朝鮮人中国人とは違うんだ!!ってさぁ…

馬鹿じゃねーの

そいつ前からbotみたいに同じ事いい続けてる真性キチガイの荒らしだから触れずに放置推奨

>(´Д`)
i thought this was a meme

All Asians like anime, it's what will unite us.

But they don't understand sarcasm.

What the fuck Europe?

>there were close to no armed conflicts in south asia or tribal north, central and south america for nearly a thousand years
doubt.jpg

>minor conflicts on a tribe vs tribe scale
yet somehow these "minor" conflicts end up with the violent deaths of a far, far greater proportion of their young men than any civilisation experiences
>muh peaceful noble abbos in harmony with nature
fuck off dumbcunt

we just dont have much records of armed conflict in those areas

Specific Asia.
China, Korea, North Korea,point to these three countries.
These three countries perform anti-Japan education and spread propaganda using the media.
They hate Japan since they were young.

Koreans compare themselves against Japan.
Indians and Japanese compared themselves against China.
Chinese compared themselves against America, and Americans tries to shit on everyone like they're in Walmart.

And thus the pecking order is established.

Not only do they have to live with being Asian, but they're surrounded by them too

>countless article praising abenomics
>abenomics flunk like it was destined to and Japan continues its decades of economic stagnation.
Clearly every one of our neighbours were at fault!!!!!

I much rather live amongst Asians than with niggers and mudslimes in my own country, lol.

Coffee break time again? I know "not an argument "...blah blah blah.

Hong Kong, Singapore are friendships.
The problem is the Chinese Communist Party.

Because they murdered the shit out of eachother on massive scales, multiple times in the past and fairly recent history. And also Korea got buttfucked by everyone

please ignore that unhinged netouyo

How's access to weightlifting in Japan? I want to go for at least 6 months to practice my language, but I also need some freeweights so I don't deflate.

Lunch, actually. I don't drink coffee.

The party that raised 600 million people out of poverty and doubled life expectancy in the most populate country on earth? I prefer them over the guys who lost a civil war to literally peasants.

Lol

fug wrong thread

Is somebody troubled?

>Indians and Japanese compared themselves against China.
Not really.
Most Japanese compare themselves to G7 countries.

>surely banding together with a bunch of losers who has even lower per capita incomes than the most populated country on earth will allow us to rival china!
>America can now fight a war with China down to the last Japanese!

Pls just let him alone

if you see a jap flag that says the term, "specific asia" or "特亜", then the poster is netouyo, which is one of the most reliable netouyo detecting methods used in japan.

What is a netouyo? Is it some nationalist Japanese neet or something?

it's japanese equivalent of 憤青

Yes. And they usually have mental disorder or mental retardation.

Cool it zainichi

apparently just their conservatives
youtube.com/watch?v=0d9Pz57jM6s

It's literally the irrational version of you sans the endless wiki links and online articles links. Both are great fun, though.

Sheeiiit, y'all niggas need to get along if we're going to collectively accelerate humanity's space travel capabilities. Goes doubly for the Middle East clusterfuck

>asians hate asians
>all asians are the same
asians hate themselves

That's pretty sad. Is it because of Japan's failing economy and Abe's attempt to distract people from his massive failures?

"Rational" me is just looking out for myself, actually. Most Hong Kongers think like me: we go where the wind blows.

Heil Mao! Heil Xi!

Heil Abenomics! May we see it continues to sputter while the media desperately pretends it wasn't a disaster!

And there is nothing wrong about that. However being ultra nationalist and having to use that sarcastic yet unfunny tone with every issue about Japan is unnecessary to say the least.

Could you point out for me which part of Abenomics was wrong?

>labor ends 3 hours 25 min left
Fuck

netouyos existed before abe administration.
japan's stagnant economy has something to with them though.
i reckon it's the same mechanism as economically repressed people tend to turn to nationalism and become 憤青 there.

But we only hate mainland China (not Hong Kong or Ma Cau).

True, low economy/jobs breeds ultra nationalists pretty intensely. Same people from other countries that take the time to go online and talk shit about other countries

The funny thing here in Japan is when people talk shit about a particular Taiwanese, they often address him as Chinese.

Zainichi Korean is worthless in one pattern.
「netouyo」 does not exist. They stick a bad label and look down on a Japanese

嘘をつくな!u liar

Technically, Taiwanese are still Chinese, but they have their our government.

I think they're like Sup Forums

Almost every netouyo is calling 蓮舫 a chink.

maybe, Sup Forums flavored alt-right

I'm here to shitpost

在日朝鮮人と五毛だらけw

Hey Asia bros. Why are we fooled around with stupid white man's bait? Just ignore him.

paid shill at its finest

I see that you are not doing so well today.
Why don't you go and take your medication, bro?

this. let's not feed this shitty flamebait

go ahead

barrons.com/articles/why-were-smart-people-suckered-by-abenomics-1471572887

The part where it was hyped to be magic, and then dropped harder than the beats to rockatronic when it turns out it was nothing.

Nah, I want to make you feel uncomfortable with my sarcastic and intentionally mocking tone. Making people feel bad on my lunch break brings me joy.

Yeah, like pinoy price and vietnamese nationalism, when China's economic successes were unable to be replicated in those shitholes.

Right on cue.

Abbos are completely different

Go live with the blacks in a London slum with that colonial flag up your ass, cuck.

Better yet, stick your yellow umbrella in there as well and open it.

ayy lmao

>undeveloped human tribes before contact with civilisation were different from undeveloped human tribes before civilisation existed
yeah sure bud

so bored
I've been spending the last 6 hours on Sup Forums at work since I finished everything

Why don't you take half day off?

I work in overseas sales department and if a customer suddenly place an order I'd have to do the logistics immediately
so no leaving work early

Me too. but I have only 2 hours left. So much looking forward to Friday night.

You Chinese or a foreigner?

com on do sumthing or we take a tour of asia

elite detected

get back to work

t. clan master

Why don't you move back to the mainland if you love the PRC government so much?

(It's because British rule made a better country than communist rule ever did)

Don't lie, alibaba takes forever to get my packages here

I can kill japanese without feeling any remorse can you do the same

That's literally what they did to you guys a few years back

the silk road was a mistake

>they even have their family names first and their "given names" second.
That has nothing to do with importance. In South German dialects we do the same.

KMT was made in Japan with Japanese support.
KMT's first leader is 孫中山. 中山 is Japanese name but he used it because he liked Japan so much. When he died, KMT changed.
youtube.com/watch?v=VOc9SeFeYzo

Communists were friendly with Japan too while Mao was alive.
Japan and communists shaked hands in secret and fought against KMT.
Mao never said "Japan invaded China" but said "I thank Japan because you beat KMT. If not, communists can't get China. Japan don't need to apology".
youtube.com/watch?v=lD_RMPe-G_w

>There's nothing better than watching South Korea out-banter Japan
Fixed that for you.

>Europe

kek

I don't know, man. These days there are way too much jap posters playing the we asians are all brothers and sisters cards and frankly there is no fun in that. The era of intense bants between Sk and Japan might be over.

またこの知的障害者の怪文書か