/Culture Pals/ General

/cp/ - "4 days to D-day, lads" Edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hang out with the lads, share qts, don't cuck anons, recommend new qts to others,, share replies from pastas etc.

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/Mr_Incredible?&from=search&qs=age1=16&age2=110&sort=&offset=0&todo=
interpals.net/Pushk18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks for the rare pepe

interpals.net/Mr_Incredible?&from=search&qs=age1=16&age2=110&sort=&offset=0&todo=

I'm gonna say this again, this better be one of you fuckers

All me btw

No problem, I can only feel generous knowing I'll see my qt for the second time. Also, good luck on your qts, my sweet sweet anons :3

thanks buddy you too

Also where's the Norwegian qt kot gone ?

Need update from BOAT

>tfw 4 new combinations of digits for international mobile communication

>tfw told a Turkish girl I wanted her to sit on my face

I was pretty wasted.

Good morning lads. 17 days to EspaƱa

just woke up and my qt messaged me first on ktalk

First time she asked me this in the morning

Were is the qt from?

lol

she's turkish

Ask her her about the Armenian genocide

bump

What is your favorite fruit?
I make it a point to have 2 apples a day
So I've grown pretty fond of them
but really. they fill you up, quench your thirst, delicious, crunchy and have something to chew so you don't feel boring eating something mainly liquid like oranges

I've been with my qt for 3 days now and everything has been great.
Daily reminder that we're all going to make it.

how is
the succ?

tell us about
the succ.

A R A B S

Why make a Danish fake if you're a swede? If someone messages you in Danish you're fucked

Don't reply to them if they speak Danish.

n-no

I don't speak Danish, what's the significance?

Guys, I'm fucked and need suggestions.

>Been in a LDR with a French qt which I've been meeting once a month since last Christmas
>She broke up with me in July because she couldn't stand the distance
>Begs me to forgive her and asks if she can visit me after I finish my semester finals, 3 weeks ago
>Say yes because I don't have any plans and still have some feelings for her, but not as much as before
>We had a great time for a week and traveled a lot around the German-French border
>After she goes back home, she keeps texting or calling me every day
>On the month we broke up I started talking to my really ancient Japanese qt
>She told me she bought tickets to Germany and she's planning an European took on her own
>We agree on meeting and she is staying at my flat next tuesday and thursday

I'm worried because I won't be able to talk to my French qt for two days, while the Jap qt is with me and I know that she will get mad as fuck.
I have feelings for the Frenchie and want to keep her but I still don't want to lose the chance to eat premium fresh sushi for at least one night.

What kind of excuse could I give to my French qt so I can get away for not talking to her for two days?

And also, is there something wrong with me?

European tour*

Lazy translation:

>Him: It's so funny to meet a normal danish girl
Me: Haha, it's sure is pedersen?
>Him: So you are not danish
Me: Borders doesn't matter?
>Him: Take me with you to Portugal, so you are a swedish girl
Me: Sure, shall we fly from Copenhagen?
>Him: We can after we know each others better to fly
Me: No, we fly now

say you're gonna be very busy for a couple of days because of school/family/work

I wish it was that easy, she knows my whole life.
I'm on "vacation" but still have to stay here to prepare my final bachelor's degree project, all my family lives in Spain and can't visit them yet because of that. And also I don't have a job.

Literally just say you're having a friend in town and you'll be really busy.

When the jap comes, send her an email, tell her you broke your phone charger or something.

Be careful tho, lying isn't easy. Ldr are hard to manage, I know a few persons who tried it didn't work for them. I never tried myself tho. Maybe breaking up before is the best solution

continue texting the french and just pump the jap until she leaves then

he's meticulously planning to fuck another girl so it's not like he's even trying to make 'manage'.
>Maybe breaking up before is the best solution
Sounds like an OK plan, given that she already came back once before.

I'm not sure the succ means but I have gotten two blow jobs since we met and she gave me one the first morning

The problem is that she is currently undergoing a depression because of stress due to her studies and also because her parents are fighting a lot lately and she's afraid of them divorcing.
Also the distance between us doesn't help her because she's really emotionally attached to me and I'm the only person she really feels comfortable talking about her problems and needs my constant support.
I really feel like a shit person for the Jap girl thing, but I had planned it when we were not together.
I'm not a resentful person but I have to say that she treated me like shit when we broke up back then.
Maybe this is the best solution, I will text to her even while the Jap qt is here, but maybe not as much. Lying requires skills and I'm shit at it.

Hey...so what happens on this general? Seems comfy desu.

Something tells me that you're being cucked by someone.

We talk to international qts on a website called interpals, get internet gfs, some of us even meet them irl, fugg and sometimes keep a long distance relationship with them.
Some people even share nudes, it's fun.

Could be possible, but I have reasons to believe nothing happened.

Is that jap girl aware that you have a gf ?

No, but I don't think she would care. In fact she is visiting other "European friends" on her trip. I know that most of them are girls but maybe some other guy.
We have a friendly relationship but I'm sure I will be able to fugg her since I've already seen her masturbating on skype.

Aww yes mane das the succ

lol, fuck that frenchie (metaphorically, in this case NOT literally). She treated you like shit and is leeching off your support.
Chances are she will drop you once she feels better.

Depressed women are crazy/toxic. Take it from me, and gtfo while you still can.
Don't be a cuck, she had your chance with you.

tl;dr: eat dat delicious sushi

are you getting Danebro's leftover by any chance?

She's just visiting France, Germany and Spain afaik.

There's a Dane in these threads who also has a Jap qt? Haven't come here in a month.

Well I've been with her on her good times as well.
We've been so many cool times together (physically) that it would be difficult to leave her at this point. I liker her too much.

How long did you speak to her before she provided
the succ?

we've had*

how did you get her to masturbate on skype? is she a slut?

Doubtful. If he is, good on him, that chick is hot

>Chances are she will drop you once she feels better.
That scenario seems likely

Why am i only finding about this site now. That's really awesome, just what i need.
Are people interesting in there?

She's that kind of Japanese girl, who's traveled a lot and speaks perfect English. Therefore she isn't as close-minded and conservative as other Japs.
She also gets wet with Western men and she's also a huge Spainboo (I'm Spanish myself).
It wasn't really that difficult to get her do lewd things on skype.

Depends on who you cross, fellow Alberto.

>Why am i only finding about this site now. That's really awesome, just what i need.

Try it portubro, it may change your life like happened to me.

>Are people interesting in there?

Imo yes, there is a lot of shy, non-normie/autistic, smart and kind qts.
Just avoid people from poor countries since most of them use to be green card seekers. That also goes for Slav beauties, but you also may find exceptions among them.

kek who the fuck wants to come here. Even the Syrians took off to Sweden after a few months.

I just want someone i can talk with. I have no friends atm.

>I just want someone i can talk with. I have no friends atm.
then you've come to the right place

actually you're just a bit too late. during the holidays most qts were bored and chatting all day

Fuck the Jap, keep in contact with the Frenchie.

That way if one goes bad you have a backup plan

Not that difficult

Well 60% of the site is arabs, pakis, and niggers trying to get visas

just ignore them and go for the whites only

Fuck the gooks too, they're only trying to learn English fuck that

>Well 60% of the site is arabs, pakis, and niggers trying to get visas
I would say about 80%

>qt blurs her face on pic she sends me
>uses same uncensored pic on her twitter

interpals.net/Pushk18
what should I add to my profile

That you are rich ofc

done

great to see

"im rich af"
haha nice

You need to make it clear you are strictly anti-islam and anti-third world

Then ladies will flock to your stronk fascist aggressiveness

also a small "gas the kikes race war now" would be good

done

absolute mad man

you will be drowning in pootang

We've been talking for almost 2 years everyday online. So basically meeting her in person now and nothing is different and after a few hours we were fine. Can't have sex just yet since she'son her period right now otherwise she would've done it on the first night lol.

You can still have sex on her period

The blood actually provides a nice natural lubricant desu and supposedly it helps ease period pain for her

ew sounds disgusting lol
fucking roasties

I'm going to delete my interpals account, what should I add to my bio before that?

>We've been talking for almost 2 years everyday online
>almost 2 years
>2 years

boat guy what do you think would be the ultimate pussy destroying profile?

a pic of goatse on your profile and some qtcrawler spam would be a fine way to make leave IP with a bang.

Spam everyone with a "hi!!" or some shit with qtcrawler then watch as they get terrified with what they saw on your profile.

meh I already deleted all of my photos and i don't plan on logging in

Yeah no I'll just wait a few more days before I do that.
What's your point?

I'm extremely inconsistent. I don't see myself talking to someone online for nearly two years on a daily basis. I imagine you must've really clicked with her. I frankly wouldn't be able to keep talking to someone that long if I wasn't seriously into them.

I didn't see myself being like that either until I started talking to her and we just clicked right away and we used to send each other long messages everyday and then we switched to Skyping twice a day.

fucking lol

Delete the profile now and either make an arab fake account (but an arab who lives in Sweden or the UK) and creep out girls or make a female profile and add "learning arabic" if you just want to have fun.

where do you get realistic pic for a female fake

KEK, Haram from heaven

Like there's a lack of girls pictures on the internet.
There are girl next door threads in /s/ for example. Or browse facebook, tinder, instagram or some other site where girls statisfy their endless hunger for attention.

It can happen. I ended up dating a girl I met on the site. She even moved near me for a bit. I met a girl last year and we've talked almost every day since then. I even fugged her a bunch of times too. Most just come and go, but some people you may end up talking to for a long time

Been lurking these threads for the past few weeks here and there out of boredom, is it worth to make a profile for this site? I don't have much going on in my life anymore and this shit seems fun.

It's totally worth it. I was sceptical at first a couple years ago, but joining that site changed my life (as weird as that sounds)

just look on soc, pic related

How so?

Sure, if you ignore all the fake profiles

If you have autism like me, this site won't help you

Don't worry Sven, I'm not going to hit on the arab bait profiles that get posted here

is this you? if so then you should be drowning in qts

Don't have autism, real or Sup Forums variety, just awkward and have trouble making friends and meeting girls.

That's autism m8 and even if you are as goodlooking as me that won't save you

Fair enough m80, its probably worth a shot anyway.

nej