Reminder that if this spacex shit excites you then you're a soyboy

reminder that if this spacex shit excites you then you're a soyboy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspeak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a shit thread

if anything excites you then you must enjoy watching black men having sex with your wife

reminder that soyboy posting is just a fear of your own latent soyboyness

shush!!!!

>soyboy
nice reddit meme

Can we get a soy general thread already

PID controllers attached to some thrusters makes normies go wild.

Star Trek and Star Wars are soyboy but the real thing is not

>thought police don't want you to get excited in civilian space exploration
>says you are a "soyboy" if you do
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspeak

I fucking love science!

-launcher not even half as powerful than what the muricans or ruskies did 50 years ago...

-main stage failed to land (that was the only objective of this launch)

-fails to deliver the payload on proper orbit (will disintegrate in the asteroid belt), will never reach mars orbit.

-no scientifically useful payload but a meme to impress soyboys

that was a great advertisement for a proper failure.

>I fucking love science!
that had nothing to do with science..

lol so true they fall for the fakey

He's making fun of people that browse that website, not actual science retard.

>t. brainlet

This.
OP is retarded.

There's a reason why the shuttle program ended. There's no point in continuing going to the moon and back over and over again.

>being this retarded

This. Fuck big brother

Looks fake to me, I can tell from the Pixels.

Space exploration is fine. The problem is elon and his soyboy following. Dont act like you havnt seen these bitches IRL, they suck his dick and tell everyone about it.
Space exploration is coop, elon is gay

how is this technology related

this guy gets it

this guy doesnt

This.
Also this/

lol soyboy

i know right pic related is obviously what is really going on.

>succesful
>most important part of the rocket failed to land

Nothing excites me.

To be completely honest I think SpaceX is pretty cool but I'm seriously sick of elons fanboys making it all about him, he's just the guy signing the check

Is what the user you replied to said untrue or are you one of elons many soyboyfriends?

Fuck off. The launch was cool and I'm glad someone is shifting the world's focus back to space instead of gay shit like building a wall.
That being said, I hate that people attribute these accomplishments to Elon, since he's basically just Steve Jobs 2.0. He has cool ideas and lots of money, so he can afford to hire people that legitimately know what they're doing, and those are the people that are really responsible for all the progress of Tesla and space X.
Also duct taping a car to a rocket isn't an impressive feat, or even funny. I have no idea why people are making a big deal about it.

Space is pointless, billionaires like Bill Gates are solving the world's actual problems (sure they aren't as sexy as rockets, but hey I'm not a soyboy)

>Curing niggers in Africa
>Actual problems

>soyboy

What the fuck does that even mean

I've seen it around for months but it seems to be as generic of an insult as "cuck"

Reported for breaking global rules

they're synonyms at this point

>announcing reports
That breaks a global rule too faggot

Giving free medical treatment to Africans is leading to an unsustainable population explosion. Gates needs to focus on giving them contraceptives.

Hey, don't pin that on reddit, that meme - just like pretty much everything that's wrong with Sup Forums - came from Sup Forums.

You are correct, but he's doing something to advance the human species and I respect that.

Some retarded Sup Forums meme that is basically the same thing as "numale". The good thing about these terms is that if you see someone unironically use them you will immediately know they're retarded and not waste any time talking/listening to them.

All these just mean "I don't have an actual argument".

Got it, so it means I can immediately disregard the opinion of anyone using them, good to know.

many Sup Forums users come from reddit.

>he's doing something to advance the human species

He's doing nothing. He's just copying shit the government did 50 years ago (and failing) WOW SUCH INNOVATION

I know this is bait but you're full of shit.

>launcher not even half as powerful than what the muricans or ruskies did 50 years ago...
Saturn V cost over a billion (~$1.2B) to launch with a max payload of 310k lb to LEO for a cost of $3871/lb. Falcon Heavy has a max payload of ~141k lb to LEO with a launch cost of around $90 Million for a cost of ~$638/lb. You can launch 6 falcon heavies for the cost of a Saturn V and end up with around 2.72 times as much cargo in LEO. Bigger isn't always better, see the airline industry.
>main stage failed to land (that was the only objective of this launch)
?????
>fails to deliver the payload on proper orbit (will d
disintegrate in the asteroid belt), will never reach mars orbit.
It was never intended to be inserted into mars orbit. It was intended to be a heliocentric orbit with an apogee close to mars' orbit.
>no scientifically useful payload but a meme to impress soyboys
New launch systems usually start out with an inert payload. This isn't new. It was either this or a block of metal. The car was certainly a publicity stunt but it was certainly scientifically useful as it served the same purpose.

elon soymusk literally cannot recover from this

>Implying space exists

Why are mutts so excited about a space launch that's been done before?

>Soy Soy Soy Soy
>You're so funny for using this new meme

soyboy detected

>stop liking things I don't like
I don't even care about spacex but damn why have we evolved into such a culture of fucking killjoys?

>calling others soyboy
T. Emasculated femboy

Just a reminder that there are corporate shills here spreading negative labels about a company in order to slow the massive social traction/support it has.

Bruv if other companies within the space industry actually gave a fuck about pushing the technological boundaries of space exploration and not being a government tool for launching satellites into the sky maybe Space X wouldn't have the overwhelming support it has.

To associate support of a company with being a less masculine male or 'soyboy' is the most nigger tier argument I've seen in a while.

>calling others Emasculated femboy
T. nigger

t. phoneposting soyboy

Nujak detected, fuck off to your stormcuck loser site.

t. soyboy

Looks like a touched a nerve, just like your uncle touches you at night :’)

soyboys aren't allowed to joke about rape

Good thing I’m not one then :)
It’s not rape if you enjoy it though, which you do :)

fuck off before i drown you, nigger.

nice reddit spacing, soyboy

Whatever you say, loser nujak stormcuck.

Sup Forums get out, no one likes you.

Oh lookie, I’ve hit the sweet spot, just like uncle hits your prostate :’)

>nujak
the soy insult

What did you do today user?

>be OP
>s-someone d-did something amazing and actually useful for mankind with massive potential for s-society
>m-meanwhile the most I've done in life is rice m-muh a-arch desktop and complain about botnets on an anime website
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE IF YOU LIKE SPACEX YOUR A SOYBOY

the state of Sup Forums tards

Sup Forums ; A special place where Elon Musk is a flim flam man who has done nothing worthwhile and lives off handouts paid for by the gullible ignorant masses, and where Donald Trump is a visionary self made billionaire.

t. elon musk
get back in your shed

Figures only Sup Forums is retarded enough to be against science

They're the laughing stock of Sup Forums

>They're the laughing stock of Sup Forums
say that out loud

Whatever helps you sleep at night, luddite

Imagine just how big a contrarian faggot you need to be to talk shit about space exploration.
On the off chance that this isn't ironic shitposting, what ever happened to you, OP? It is the dream of so many young boys to become an astronaut. Who hurt you?

booring